28 year old kills mom in Tantrum over video games

washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2018/01/13/man-shoots-his-mom-in-the-head-during-tantrum-over-video-games-police-say/?utm_term=.bc2558b8ed2b

>Nicholson was in his room that night playing a game, according to Ceres police, when something upset him and he began to yell. His mother went in to check on him, they started to argue, and Nicholson broke his headset.

>He blamed his mother for this, police said, and threatened to kill her and his father, identified by Fox 40 as Loren Nicolson.

>There was a gun in the house, police said, and so Nicholson tried to make good on his threat.” He came out yelling something about, ‘My headset is broken,’ ” police spokesman Greg Yotsuya told NBC affiliate KCRA. “Then grabbed a gun and started shooting.”

Bitch made him break his headset.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Two jews out of the game. Good dT

I bet there are pictures of him with the open mouth smile somewhere on his social media.

classic Sup Forums fag

Damn dude. Anyone who disrespects his mother=total faggot. This guy should be crucified.

It's cuz I kept owning his nub ass BOOOM headshot noob lol git gud faget

He should be executed for killing his mother and for playing video games as an adult.

Someone needs to locate his mandatory open-mouth-millennial-cringe-smile pic. I hope he enjoys getting raped in prison because he was a stupid man baby who turned on his own mother.

Kek!

I bet he was a NEET too.

I swear I didn't see your post first. hahah We know that picture is out there somewhere. I have a theory that the open-mouth -cringe-smile is from a standpoint of desperate affirmation of the current self, i.e., "I am SO fucking HAPPY! So Fulfilled!!"

At least he'll be truly fulfilled in prison.

Wonder what game he was playing ,
Most be good

>28
He looks about 40. Fuck, I'm 28, I hope I don't look like that.

I didn’t want memes to become real like this.

One year's worth of good boy points gone in an instant!

He was just trying to get his K/D up.

Not exactly...

>LOOK AT MY HUMAN EMOTION

how do people like this actually exist

>white people

shut up,
his mother was obviously a cunt who sabotajed his fucking life because she hates the childs father

women do this more than you know,
its a total nightmare being under complete control of these adults who then decide to raise you for sadistic pleasure and its totally legal

So what you're saying is that your mom is mean to you and that you'll be very famous soon?

He’s fucking 28. Being the embodiment of the millennial soyboy manchild meme is no excuse.

What? Sup Forums is not a a video games board.

if you haven't done this before you're not a real gamer

Was probably a good headset

Bitch had it coming

NuMale Face Pic, when?

This outcome is clearly the flip side.

The key to youth is not to be fat. If you're slim and athletic, in addition to not partying and baking in the sun all the time, even at age 40 you'll look young. This is true for women as well; I wish they would get the fucking memo.

Does shooting her with pic related count?

the ultimate nu-male kill

Sup Forumseteran confirmed

He broke it. I bet he never had played a hard game in his life. Back in my day it was nearly all one hit deaths and we..uh fucking hated it. But it was (and still is) fun! Really, I don't understand all the rage when all the "rage-inducing" games are hold the player's hands and have no consequences beyond starting two inches from the death.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally grabbed a gun and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and broke my headset so I shot her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from my game tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck was I losing? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so fucked up. I want a future to believe in. I want my VR headset and fix this shithole country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought my headset was fine???? This is so fucked.

1 min in Pirateshop

I thought that was Seth Rogan

mfw I wake up and go "nu-year nu-kill"

Emotionally unhinged man children should be put to death. They are toxic and hurt everyone around them. They treat strangers with more dignity than family members. Truly sick people.

LOOOL good one memeflag

i really want to see this courtroom appearance

They need to put it before Judge Judy.

I understand the situation you're describing, but you have to understand, the parent's and even their parent's generation were brainwashed to do what they're doing.
Watch this documentary to start knowing why things are the way they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04

why is their political stance so predictable

alpha af

Is it just as bad if I did this while plastered at a Christmas party? I was genuinely having a good time.

>being 28 years old playing video games at your parents house

I SINCERELY hope you dont do this

looks like he wont be getting any good boy points

no tendies

>paying mr shekelberg for rent on crappy apartment
good goy

Headset or shiny pidgey? Which is worse?

No, it just means you're a normal human and not an autistic shut-in who can't comprehend joy.

It depends on a lot of things really. If you're a NEET and a burden it's unacceptable but if you contribute with bills, housework etc then I don't see any problem.

There was probably a lot more going on with it and the mom probably pushed his buttons and hurled every insult under the sun at him before it happened. Things don't escalate and get out of hand like that without some roastie running her mouth.

Still shouldn't of killed her though. I'm just speculating on what probably happened and won't be mentioned.

Yeah he's likely a product of her shit parenting.

>Ceres, CA
Holy fuck I live an hour from that place. Surprised he was a white bugman and not a spic. The bay area cancer is spreading to the valley.

This. I'm pretty for sure his parents were telling him to move out while taking all his money for rent too. This happens all the time where I live. Parents tend to be assholes without the ability to plan ahead and that's how they get stuck with their kids at 28 since they probably did fuck all to help them become independent younger.

Also I love how Sup Forums memes against this stereotype of guys living their parents when most of Sup Forums is underaged and live at home or they're living in dorms mommy and daddy/student loans paid for. It's easy to condemn the rest of the world when you're in the 19 shelter bubble.

tfw this cunt look older than you even though you're 30

It's scary that you guys are trying to rationalize soygamer's actions. He is probably just a stupid spoiled and supremely ungrateful brat. The story said it all. "Wah I lost the game! Boo hoo hoo. Now I smash my things mom bought me! MAaaaaaaahhhhhmmmm *blam!* "

My parents used to pull this shit on me and I never yelled at them, let alone thought about killing them and I'm an avid gun owner who's since moved out. Grow the fuck up and stop trying to rationalize such a childish temper tantrum of a murder.

I remember my 28 year old rage at momma while I played videyo game days

I grew up, like literally. I'm 41 now and I still live with my mother, but I rarely play videyo games now.. instead I just shitpost and watch youtube

Sup Forums btfo how will violent neets ever recover

Omg hes a soy boy!

In fact living in a large family with your own family, your siblings's families and your parents was the norm before the concept of (((nuclear family)))... The extended large family is the true redpill

I bet he acted like this his whole life with rage outbursts and his parents just let him do it with no consequences

>Anthony

That pic is a still from a video review, you could make him look like anything with the amount of videos he puts out

I'm not trying to rationalize anything. I'm trying to say there are other things going on then your projected "DUR ALL GAMUR ARE SOYBUGBOYS" bullshit meme you only care about posting.

Stop projecting your own bullshit on this dude because you're upset you look exactly like him. Stop pretending you don't play video games or watch anime or read comics or any other nerdy hobby at the whole rest of the goddamn site you share with has no problem admitting to doing and talking about.

She verbally abused him and then broke his headset. What he didn't wasn't right, but at the same time it's not like the mom did nothing.

is this like duckface except for boys?

Does your momma yell at you alot when you play vidya??

interesting story, but why did you post a Seth Rogan pic?

kek

Son shoots mom.
Mom was yelling at son.

Oh mom isnt completely innocent. She was yelling at her manchild for playing too many vidya games. We cant forget how awful his mom who just got shot dead was. Better reduce the poor manchilds sentence. Poor manchild was yelled at by his momma. Thats worth a big sentence reduction.

Learn the difference between what was said and what wasn't said. You sound pathetic. Yeah I happily play old video games. Yes I do feel superior. You seem awfully triggered.

He broke it. I'm thinking this is an allegedly clever joke.

The leaf strikes again.

topkek

I think I finally understand this expression. Clearly the man trapped inside the soyboy is screaming for help. The terror is there behind the vacant look in their eyes. There is a man in there, and he is in pain.

MUH TURTLE BEACH SHITTY CHINA HEADPHONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toppest of keks!

What a fucking beta loser.

Too bad Commifornia doesn't have death penalty anymore. They could fry him and make a YouTube video about it.

HWHIL HWEATON

underrated

What game was it? I'm guessing it was world of warcraft and his human paladin got killed by an undead rogue in pvp.

SOYBOY RAGE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MY VIDYA GAME YOU BITCH
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Spics don't kill their mothers, that's a white thing

>t. AssMad soyBoy

Jesus Christ

Oh Wesley

most likely some shit game with shit players, like call of duty or other low tier shit. i'd bank on it. these ugly numale bugmen virgin creepo's are all the same.

You should move out of Fresno

i'm doing this, but I have a job and contribute $2k to the family pool every month

moving out is a meme and not really worth it when you consider how you can basically afford to live in a mansion when you and your siblings work and contribute

Now swap his eyes

BUT MAAAAAAAAAAAA SOMEONE SAID A THING TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *cries*

BANG BANG BANG

what a bunch of literal cuck pussies. if this isn't a warning to all you niggers to stay the fuck away from these bald, glasses, bearded, creepy, virgin, ugly LOSERS, i don't know what is.

this