THEORY ON HAWAII BULLSHIT

North Korea hacked into the public broadcasting system of Hawaii and sent out the false warning in order to see if/how quickly the U.S. would retaliate against them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lGNMv2PhgkU
youtube.com/watch?v=KDMgTJfVESQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope. Israel did it to try and get Trump to launch retaliatory missiles.

Trump's too smart for that.

UM no north Korea don't give a shit Kim holds a good deterrent he gets to live without a shit given now

Why would Israel do it? What motivation do they have?

Draining the swamp = exposing Israel.

Absolutely nothing they already own America this one needs to stop spreading lies

youtube.com/watch?v=lGNMv2PhgkU

post warning messagges

Exactly

Trump supports Israel you tard

No he doesn't.

>Impyling Trump is allowed to control the military.

You see any indications that Trump controls the US military? He's relinquished/banned from the military command. He gives authorization while eating the MOST DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE CAKE AT THE WONDERFUL MAR A LAGO RESORT (bring the family) because of the tradition of chain of command, but he has no idea where the missiles go.

Maybe Iraq, maybe Syria, who cares. The most beautiful piece of chocolate cake that you’ve ever seen, who can forget that.

Pic related: Something you'll never see Trump doing.

They're behind Trump. All the way.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Jesus Christ. I farted. Did the Jews facilitate that too? I hear mossad is working on the shit I’ll take later.

Why not? I could say jews for 99/100 things and it would be true.

Allahu akbar.

That's exactly the way (((they))) want you to think.

Or maybe you're all fucking insane and desperate?

Most likely: Hawaiians are fucking incompetent.

>Or maybe you're all fucking insane and desperate?
You're the one that sounds desperate.

OIG

MONDAY

TICK TOCK

You need help. Really.

I want /x/ to leave

what is the name of the person who sent this warning out and what is their statement on this whole thing?

why do you retards come here?

youtube.com/watch?v=KDMgTJfVESQ

Certainly not for edgy delusional happeningfags shitting up the board every time Kim Jong Un picks his nose.

It's more likely that Trump is doing this shit. Remember that time he said democrats would behave after N Korea made a move? Yeah, I remember.

you mean the kikes

>tfw getting cucked out of your attention
R-remember Guam, guys!

Ya, Trump loves a good PR picture. Looks like he was up all weekend working with like Hillary and Obama there.

Oh wait.

Because someone has to teach you kids, your parents obviously didn't.

>guy ordered to test missile alert system
>hits real alert instead of test

Oops

Or it was done to make Americans feel the North Korean threat is real

This would alarm me but I probably woudn't be worried about a missle since it would seem fake and what would you do anyway?

Yeah. Aka Jews were behind it. NK threat isn't real.

>Remember Guam
I wouldn't be drawing attention to myself if I were you.

RARE

He's reigning in Israel from their worst impulses.

No. He's gonna get rid of Israel.

Then what are Jared and Ivanka doing in the White House?

Helping get rid of israel.

So what you're saying is that you think that our military is poised to attacked based on the output of our emergency alert system?

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard on here.

Friendly reminder Noko is a ((vassal state ))and lil kim runs absolutely nothing, ((they)) know good guys know and so should you. Carry on.

>hack into American missile warning system
>see how quickly they respond to it
>they actually respond to it as real
>get country nuked
>"IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO!"

WAYWAYWAY

More likely it is kikes fucking around to get some money somehow.

Good opportunity to test if you could get away with nuking America, at the very least. America would clearly focus intelligence from North Korea, not Israel. Greatest ally

Ignore the shills trying to derail the thread.

Back on point: What REALLY happened today?

Let's assume a missile really was launched. Why? Who sent it? What's really going on?

Just more minority incompetence. Did you not see the Governor and head of the EMA or whatever? Both Chinamen.

NK is really anti-Israel as they're allied with Iran and other muslim nations. That said, it's still a dumb theory.

Lets's assume that a missle wasn't launched. Let's assume that israel hacked the system to try and goad trump into WW3.

Fuck you.

Anons keep saying it was NK and the missile was fired from NK.

It's possible it was fired from a Russian submarine not too far from Hawaii, hence why SK and Japan might not have said anything about it.

Retard

did this happen? weird

the other day everyone in tokyo area got an alert in the early morning for major earthquake in progress, but there was no earthquake.
then 12 hours later suddenly there was an earthquake

How many are Luciferians?

Earthquake was on PST.

>How many are Luciferians?
Do you know what a luciferian even is?

I KNEW IT! They can't keep getting away with this!

Can I come visit and stay with you for a few days if I help out with the chores and promise to poo in the loo?

I thought that retard actually left. His posts got so ridiculous the mods removed over 100 of his posts from a single thread.

How do you know it's him? I was under the impression that poster IDs don't carry over between threads, was he just being very obviously the same retard?

obvious psychological experiment to test how people will react to real nuclear war.

Cold war is over, people gone soft.

Hawaii lacks nuke bunkers. Civilians are sitting ducks.

Liberal state without a lot of doomsday preppers.

Seriously, since when are emergency alerts from the government in all caps? Also, that dumb democrat bitch from Hawaii made sure to type in all caps too. Fucking idiots.

Yeah, same phrasing and in his mind Israel is behind every single thing. When you call him out for being retarded he just calls you a Jew and says Israel is fucked.

I used to like her back when she and Sen. Cruz were working to label the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist group. Now she's acting like a full-bore anti-Trumper retard.

This was when they were watching Bengazi in real time while our soldiers and whats his name was dragged in the streets and murdered and they didnt do a fucking thing. They created this anh had our own murdered for the sake of covering up gun running and other weapons!

Oh yeah, you are a shareblue dipshit but i didnt need to tell you that you already know!
Go to R

USAF or NAVY?

You just described 30% of Sup Forumsacks, hahaha.

>what would you do anyway
If you were indoors, you'd stay indoors. If you were outdoors, you'd seek immediate shelter in a building.

Why would Putin want to randomly start shit with his cock holster?

I guess if you were under the impression that a North Korean missle would just be a normal atomic bomb blast and nothing more modern.

I was just quoting the warning message. In reality you would be fucked, that was the joke.

That's literally the only thing you can unless you happen to have a bomb shelter, live next a cave or having an underground car park conveniently nearby.

Yes because destroying their biggest funder is a smart move.

In the other timeline Pearl Harbor 2.0 happened today. By dawn there will only be a single timeline. The original was destroyed by atomic fire during the night.

I'm doubting this heavily. Even if you were pretty sure, and thought the U.S. might not do something, it seems a pretty risky gamble to play with someone who MIGHT actually nuke your ass.

This is a more likely scenario. The ((( Deep State ))) would love to get us into a war.

Not entirely, as the election of Trump showed. Besides, they have bigger plans for the world than just controlling America.

I was under the impression that China would retaliate if we instigated an attack on North Korea which would be bad news all around. To glass North Korea without triggering China would require them to attack us first, but fail to complete the attack, allowing us to retaliate by erasing their country.

I love knowing that you're still raging this hard

I cant believe you people are even talking about this. Sage all these threads.

Kek

Take any steps possible to avoid being within line-of-sight of the flash, as direct energy emission would cook you and that's no fun. Have you ever felt uncomfortable warmth on your skin when a professional photographer's camera flashed? Same principle.

Secondarily, attempt to stay out of line-of-sight of any material that will be scattered by the pressure wave, as getting hit by building shrapnel is no fun either.

Hiding underneath a bathtub inside a 6 foot deep trench with a soaking wet blanket wrapped around you and a separate damp cloth to breathe through might improve your chances a lot.

this and sh...hole meme are coverups for clinton uranium deal, clinton gps and new murder in pizzagate

Hawaii is a state completely controlled by Democrat politicians. Someone "accidentally" pushed one button and set off the alarm. Now you'll have Democrats blaming Trump for it and saying it's his fault for bringing the US you the brink of war and without Trump the warning system wouldn't be necessary.

What can I say, stupidity annoys me. It's obviously the norm for you.

That's right, the detective on the McCann case was murdered.

These people don't know when to quit. In for a shekel, in for a lifetime of burning torment in the lake of fire, I guess.

>t.memeflag
>take me seriously

jewish fantasy of omnipotent destruction much?
wew shlomo

Hear me, oh Zog masters--how may I best assist Israel in her goals this evening? I hath already sundered my foreskin as thou hath commanded. What more may I give, oh heeb overlords?

Whatever happened, the official story sounds unreasonable. They make it sound like there's just a wall of buttons in some room that any asshole could just press, and make this statewide announcement. If you're to believe this, then it's a system with zero redundancy, and that makes no sense. My other issue with the story is how it was an
>accident
If you're to believe that, then it means there's just some button on a wall, and someone leaned against it. Or a PC somewhere that just requires you to do exactly one step to make the announcement. If it is a button on a wall, then it would have a cover installed over the top of it to prevent this shit. If it's a computer, then I would have to assume that it has the ability to send out all sorts of different emergency notifications, so it makes so sense that it just happened to be queued up on this particular notification.
Then there was the absurd long wait for the cancelation, and that makes no sense, and the sirens also going off, that supposedly were not tied into that same system, or under those peoples control. That also makes no sense. Why did the sirens go off?
I think it was an angry liberal who did it maliciously to just do something they thought would somehow make Trump look bad.
Or it was a move by Trump to alter the news cycle, and avert attention from something important (the news cycle today was dominated by this stupid bullshit)

I was in the thread earlier with this guy

I think it's actually the worst case of all: it was actually just a malfunction of the emergency system, and we had no control over it for almost 40 minutes. The EAS is actually rarely ever tested properly and it was only a matter of time until something like this happened. Look it up, private companies have been lobbying for looser standards on this stuff for years. Let's pray it doesn't happen the other way around and NOT work when we actually need it. Imagine the havoc and chaos that could be wrought in 40 minutes time?

get real, dawg.

Democrats trying to trigger Trump into starting a war

Youre right Trump is a business man. Thats why he hired no fucks given Mattis. Trumps cabinet is far superior in regards to the military

If I put on my tin foil hat, I might say that this is to try to get people to ignore a similar message like this in the future so that a false-flag missile attack kills more people

That's fair. I can't argue that.

It's when people accuse Trump of being a brilliant tactician is implicating he's LITERALLY HITLER or something. Just showing the disconnect from his supporters and understand Trump in reality. I couldn't even say if you were pro or against Trump from your comment even.

You just seem to know the deal. You could have said a great business man. But Trump's cabinet is quite light compared to Obama's.

Probably fucking on a big feather bed then she takes a hugefacial cumshot and they go to sleep.

If so then I'm afraid that he might just end up doing that.

ASSANGE