Why don't we focus on turning non-whites against the jew?

I know many non-whites who don't love jewish tricks. I know "liberal" blacks who seem to talk somewhat fondly of Hitler. Indians seems almost ready to 14 - (88). I fully believe in the ethnostate, but I don't think most non-whites are the enemy. Rank and file non-whites who oppose us are no different than liberals. Why can't we out jew the jew with honorable honesty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they have ulterior motives especially niggers

Of course they do. But are we not smart enough to guide their ulterior motives like the jew does?

If we get everyone to agree on the problem, in a Jared Taylor / Hitler fusion, we can win without violence.

A nation for every people. You don't get another's nation, you build your own with your sweat and pride. Most people are fond of others that are like themselves, and this is the basis of a nation. The jew tricks are global, and they convince these nations that their problems are not their own, but white subversion. In reality, it is jewish subversion (((as a fellow white man))). Most are keen to it. The goal should be to redirect their frustrations to its proper source.

Nogs don't have ulterior motives, they've just been lied to for so long that few really know who their oppressor is.

>without violence

Violence is a must. We must END the problem for good.

We are the good guys, we should act like it. There is nothing wrong with wanting our homelands and territories, especially if we want it for others.

Yeh we could but there's no guarantee fact is the jew owns 98% of the internet the normies watch and they're absolutely glued to it. I mean we work fine with chinks but niggers? It would be a nightmare they'll make us look like savages plus they'll want us to prop them up on a pedestal we're way too proud for that man. I just can't see it working out with the pro Anglos. Muslims can work it's challenging but we can very easily point them at shlomo and watch the murders against whites drop. Blacks however will attack anything they have no alliegance they're a wild card. So it's not a bad idea but we just can't use the shit skins they'll end up raping any girl they see Muslims will do the same but they'll want Jewish blood more

Just to specify I think we do need to beat them with violence but I don't think we should put our hopes on niggers we should rely more on Muslims they'll do anything for Allah if we tell them jews are shitting on their precious book, pussyfying their men and making their women whores they'll kill a fuck ton of the big nose cunts

Much of what you say is true, but think of this. If we appeal to non-whites as a friend, we can win more whites to our side as well who are less aggressively minded. We can just normalize awareness of jewish behavior and shame them back to Israel, along with every other race back to their countries.

Make it seem like jewish behavior is well understood, and annoying. Like, "sheesh jews, we get it, you want to destabilize us. Can you please fuck off?". Thats how the jew plays it, we can do the same.

Because the majority are ALREADY in bed with them...

The only way to get rid of the jew now is to forcefully remove it they've dug themselves too deep it's the only way now. And niggers can't be trusted they're too animalistic achmed however will literally kill them by killing himself we could manipulate them to be on our side very easily and watch the jews get slaughtered by the dozen you know as Well as I do they'd do it

I don't have a problem with other races. I think any extant racial tensions would die down if the influence of the group of active and manipulative agitators was neutralized.

I don't think the other races are down with the Jewish supremacist view of the world. They eat the candy that they are given. We can make it clear to them what happens when they eat too much.

I don't think we need to trust any other race. We only need to normalize awareness of Jewish behavior and goals apart from white goals, and direct frustrations that way. From there we can develop next steps.

Operation "Name the Jew: community edition"

Asians are already our allies, arabs CAN be made into our allies, hispanics and blacks will always choose the jew

Shut the fuck up before posting shit out of your ass almost nobody here remember what a jew is or where jerusalem is on the map many ignore those "im jew you need to give me special privileges"because of our rampart and open corruption even a powerfull lawyer can get fucked in anyway and theres nothing they can do, not only that but the few times jews come to openly fuck communities they get pushed back like they deserve.
And to niggers jews are just rich white people with good security.

Did you just have an aneurysm ?

I always haave aneurysms, when in school nobody teached us about the lolocaust like you fuckos in fact i think the only reason people know about the best genocide was because of the amount of WWII movies.

So, this black historian blows the fuck out of Jews in the civil rights era. MLK Jr. was Jewish controlled, all the black civil rights leaders were assasinated by Jews, etc... Spread this on wud-star and the like, the blacks will chimp out. This video anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw

Show blacks how Jews PURPOSELY destroyed their neighborhoods.

>Why don't we focus on turning non-whites against the jew?

because most Asians already hate jewish SJW shit and I dont know any other non white

Thank you for recognizing this. I don't think many black people realize these things because hey dont have a historical relationship with Jews like Europeans do

We are out there.

Is the problem not a spiritual one? How did we ever get here in the first place? One of our weaknesses was exploited. I say we thank the jew before putting them in the oven/Israel for teaching us about our weakness.

We can do it.

Plan facts that 'sting' the minorities will shift blame on White Gentiles to White Jews. Info is the key.

The best part is that we aren't lying

Forget the niggers. We need asians and mixed-race folk

races dont exist.

Fuck off kike.

We could redirect sand niggers though African niggers can fuck off

Never let an asset go to waste. Don't let your emotions cloud you. We can tame dog-niggers, why can't we tame afro-niggers?

They're unpredictable we can't train wolves but we can train dogs

How many times do I have to say that redpilling black Twitter would ruin alot of (((their))) plans for the nigs.

my man! but take out that nose ring, you look like a fag

bump, needs to be an op

>why can't we tame afro-niggers?

that mindset is literally the reason your country is in the state its in now

thats just some SJW nigger from the HWNDU stream who was memeing

yeah, i was thinking how a black ally could be so faggy, i was thinking he was mentally ill or something but you can't turn such support away.

I agree. Let's do this. The media will have a fucking meltdown when we play their diversity game and win.

This is what they don't want to happen

They are here now, what do we do?

It makes me so happy knowing there's so many australians on fullpol speaking such truths lately. Is the tide turning?

learn from your ancestors and dont repeat their same mistakes

It isn't the same mistake. Look at what happened with Hitler. Aggression gets more opposition. We should use them rather than fight them, because fighting them would create more enemies. Why don't jews go to war with us? We are erratic niggers to them.

Bump

>Koreans.jpg
They are Turkestanis

I didn't name the image, don't really care.