Yuropoors literally killed anime

>yuropoors literally killed anime

i dont see amerifats doing anything useful

ITS JUST ONE (1) WEBSITE

Forcing me to update my RSS feed =! killing anime

At least we don't jail our citizens for downloading bits of 1s and 0s.

A good publically accessible site thus allowing for seeding to easy a torrent. IRC isn't that difficult to use but how long until the EU goes after that?

>easy
*ease download of
Sorry, I'm kind of tired.

>idiots have no idea and are forced to use CR because they are just that dumb

Good

>anime is dead because it's slightly inconvenient for me to download it for free
Burger logic

Or they could just use normie sites like animetorrent.me if they're dumb enough to link an email to it.

Fuck Germans, they killed it, Fuck The EU and all those who support it

If nyaa really is down because of yuros then I'm glad they're getting overrun by muslim refugees, fucking assholes.

Wrong.
Faggots who illegally download their anime are what killed anime. If this movement can get people to go out and purchase dvds and blu-rays or subscribe to streaming sites. Then good. The only people this really has an actual negative impact on are aniTubers who use raw footage in their videos, and even then, they can just use a dvd/blu-ray ripper.

>normie

Don't reply to me dumb normalfag crossboarder.

>paying for anime

That's not how piracy works. New sites emerge that far surpass the glory of their predecessors, every time.
In the 2000s sites like TPB, isoHunt, Suprnova got raided, but now more people are torrenting than ever thanks to the likes of Popcorn Time and Kickass (F).
Life is an 90s hacker movie. The feds don't win.

I'm going to quit watching anime. My final anime will be You're Under Arrest! and then Legend of the Galactic Heroes. I hate the EU so much

What are you going to do about it, faggot?

>crossboarder
Kek, you're just fragile.

You are the problem

>kek

Dumb crossboarder.

Okay so... are intel or news still a thing?

the price of anime blue rays and what not is what's killing anime. The anime industry needs to do what the music industry did, lower prices and use a better service (itunes at the time) in order to encourage more people to purchase legal, high quality shows without having to pay 50-100 per show

Looking at upcoming bills, it seems that piracy is going to be hit hard in the upcoming years. I'm hoping you're right that the replacements can succeed.

Can someone inform an uninformed pleb like me what happened.

Why would I buy something or merchandise from something I haven't watched yet? I'd rather just not watch anything.

Wow, you're a disgusting newfag and an entitled faggot. Who'd have thought?

Even America can't jail 10% of its population.

>crossboarder normalfags who use ''normie'' caling me newfag

Comedy gold.

see you soon user. remember you're here forever.

crunchyroll is only $8 a month, and they've got a good library

EU passed new laws to be stricter on licensed media. Nyaa got scared because some people were arrested in Germany or the UK, because 1984 is coming to life, and now a public file sharing site for japanese media is down.

see horriblesubs announcement. literally on the front page.

>not downloading your anime from steam

I'll crossboard all day long and there's nothing you can do about it, snowflake.

Sorry for that. :(

No im not using CR no matter how hard you try, shill.

Snowflake is used to describe special people, that don't fit in.
That is you, not the guy you are responding to.
If you're going to insult people, do it right.

Diversity is Sup Forumsur strength.

This is what I have managed to gather

>IRC
>Talk to one of the admins I know
>He tells me the one of the supermod or a admin got vanned instead of the siteholder
>Leaked login/user informations and IPs of frequent visitors
>Managed to shut the site down thanks to him or got a hold of the site holder through him

Its pretty bad, Nyya is effectively dead

>:(

Fuck off.

Fuck off

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

blu-rays and dvds aren't that expensive, and buying used is always an option. A brand new copy of Steins;Gate is less than $30 on Amazon at the moment.

you made the emoticon mad

I'm not sure why you quoted me. My post was a perfectly on topic reply to somebody else's argument.

>waiting upwards of a year to watch a localized $30 blu ray with like three episodes instead of downloading a translated episode hours after it airs in Japan

How about Nips stop being such shits about the international market instead?

Fine nigger, just use Kissanime or some shit, decide if you like something, then go buy it. Not hard if you aren't a fat weaboo faggot living off of neetbux and you actually have a real job

>as steam expands its anime platform video game torrent sites will take over anime torrents
I don't even know anymore

Why cant we just use pirate bay?

you can still stream your anime.

Nah im not buying anime nor using stream site.

Keep trying CR shill.

Fuck off. I'd only pay for anime if I were rich enough to buy the BDs. Crunchyroll can go choke on their own dicks.
Anyone using Crunchyroll should realize that they're the reason everything keeps going downhill.

I can still torrent them. I'm more irritated that the website I usually get my anime charts from is down and now I have to use google.

There have been scary bills in various countries every few years since the DMCA was signed. Activism helps but even when they pass it's never quite the end of the world.
However the current dominance of partisans in politics online is pretty sad. There was a time when fighting against dystopian copyright laws and retention laws, for strong net neutrality and service federation, etc was a given. Now it will be years before this stuff can get depoliticized. Big win for oligarchs everywhere.

Hey I picked this fight don't you get involved motherfucker.

You can still torrent too.

>retards think one site gone mean torrenting anime is done

I didn't believe 2017 could be worse than 2016, but here we are.

Ya good one.... ill go pay 300 dollars for Fate zero

Faggots with no job detected

>paying to borrow anime

Do you get a file or are you streaming?

Normalfag cancer supporting the cancer killing anime detected.

or watch it for free on CR. Or since you all seem to hate doing things legally, go use kissanime

I'm still not going to spend over $100 to watch a season of an anime

Since when does steam carry reddit:zero? They have seasonal anime and simulcast now?

It's been rolling downhill since moot left, no way we were gonna end up in a good place years later.

how is cr killing anime, exactly?

CR sucks. My roommate lets me share his account, and every single time I've tried watching anything it freezes up and loads like shit.
>Inb4 get a better router/ISP
I've tested it, it's not a problem on my end.

>destroyers of Rome
>birthplace of communism
>started WW1
>started WW2
>mastermind behind the refugee crisis
>now this
nuke Germany WHEN???

>"They stopped Hillary"
>"Leave this to me"

Germany should be perma-rangebanned.

>I'm going to have to resub to CR to watch my animu

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It's never been an issue for me

>>destroyers of Rome
Did one thing right.

>having to pay for something that took time and money to produce

What a travesty

You're not fooling anyone Daiz

>>destroyers of Rome
No, that's the Romans themselves. Splitting the empire up into rich East and poor west was a tactic that couldn't keep the west running.

>making anime mainstream
>allowing normalfags into the hobby
>ironic weebs everywhere
>Sup Forums get worse
>anime is now nothing but a ''xD im such a weeb brah looool'' hobby
>loli is banned
>anime is westernized

Fuck off normalfag.

CR will be dead soon. Amazon and Netflix are taking over, and I'm not forking over money to fund propaganda like The Washington Post or Bill Nye Saves the World.

>gets fucked over by capitalism
>complains about Marxism

>paying for shitquality
Fuck off, just torrent the show

You just sound like an elitist faggot and a boring one at that. Have fun jerking yourself to thinking single board commitment means anything.

That's been hit hard as of last year and anons are worried about honeypots.

Maybe a few years, until shit quiets down and people focus on other issues since people seem to have put aside their worries on global warming a bit and what's big now is online activism and avoiding war.

Oh nice we got the reddit emote too.

Yup because the only way to watch anime was nyaa. Kill yourself dumbass.

calm down everyone it's just a prank

U mad because some of us feel like supporting the things we come on this shit board to talk about?

Real talk, why is paying for anime and supporting the anime industry such a bad thing?

>make anime more profitable
>keep it running by throwing money into it
>expand interest and variety
>piss off snowflake neckbears

I don't see the problem.

Im mad because you normalfags are cancer and ruin everything.

It isn't. Just don't pay Jews while thinking you're giving your money to the anime industry.

You motherfuckers in (((Europe))) have until Friday afternoon to get nyaa back up, or else.

All you're doing is bitching that people are in your sekrit klub.

you're right, the whole EU sure seems like a huge prank

What about AniDex?

Its overpriced

There is no reason to support artificial scarity created by anime publishers themselves. Why would you want to get fucked in the ass if theres an alternative?

It isn't, paying for (((CR))) is.

You don't because you are part of the problem, normalfag.

fucking westerners, what the fuck did you done?
just killed one of most important torrent site

fucking joke

This is the biggest problem with streaming.
If you don't download your anime, how are you going to manually fix the dogshit subs CR does? People don't actually watch it like that, right?

>normalfags
>cancer
We're the only reason that anime still exists for your sausage link fingers to take hold of, faggot