BLAME EVERYTHING ON THE JEWS ANONS ARE RUINING Sup Forums

Seriously goy (sarcasm) it's getting old. Basic knowledge of history will tell you that the Jewish people, a loosely organized group, are small players on the world scene. Sure, there have been some successful Jews, sure there have been some evil Jews - George Soros is one. But even Soros is famous for selling out his own people.

The true power structure doesn't give a fuck about race, religion or ethnicity. It comes down to money and power.

The idea that Jews are behind everything is absolutely ridiculous. It's as ridiculous as believing the Freemasons are behind everything, or Catholics are behind everything. It's not feesable and it's counterproductive to actual discussions of history or modern affairs. It makes you look like a complete dumbass and hurts our cause.

Sup Forums is a wonderful thing, an open source intelligence network, and great place for discussion. Stop ruining it with your stupid ass obsession of Jewish world dominance.

Real shit. And no, I'm not a Jew, I am and was raised catholic in downstate Illinois and of German/English/Irish origin. But I'm sure the idiots will accuse me of being a jew, go ahead it just proves my point.

Please stop being such a dumbass and read some history books.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wcvfe4zJ-TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gHX8kl12WMY
youtube.com/watch?v=A4K_fCPx814
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walt_Whitman_Rostow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

k

Yes, some Jews work in media. Tens of thousands of people work in media user. Proves nothing

>"I'm Catholic"
>not part of an ever-insurrectionistic institution
>not shilling for fellow insurrectionist cult

Yes, but the other people aren't 2% of the population. The amount of them in positions of power and influence is disproportionate. You'd have to be dumb to not think that there's something going on.

>some

>jews are only 2% of the media
this is what you're trying to suggest
It's laughable. You know that, right?

Catholicism is not insurectionist, it's fucking Christian!!

What is laughable?

>BLAME EVERYTHING ON THE JEWS ANONS ARE RUINING Sup Forums

They've been here long than you have. In fact they were around on /n/ qhen Sup Forums was at it's peak a decade ago.

It more likely that you are ruining Sup Forums, please leave.

The Jews are literally destroying Sup Forums. Not only Sup Forums. They want to destroy the entire world.

>What is laughable?
Jew make up much more than 2% of the media, like you suggest.

Do you know the actual % of what they are in media?

You are putting foreword an incomplete equation

JUST A FUCKING COINCIDENCE EVER SINGLE FUCKING TIME ITS A KIKE RIGHT FELLOW GOYIUM!

What % of the media do they make up?

How is someone supposed to read that giant blurry image

Every single time what is a kike?

Such a good layslave.

Ah yes, the Jews are but small players, their non-existent grip is not international, nor ages old nor designed with a mindset of totalitarianism in mind. No, that is only imagination.

You're trying way too hard my friend

>What % of the media do they make up?
I haven't done a survey, but i can comfortably judge it's greater than 60%

Ad hominem

You just made zero sense

That made no sense

It's largely down to intelligence. Euro-Jews were forced to be enterprising townfolk by historical racism. They end up being well suited to city work, with an IQ perhaps a whole standard deviation higher on average than other Euros. So they pop up more often the business community. Plus there's the cultural thing.

You can comfortably judge huh. I bet your wrong.

Why don't you actually do the research

but history is what led me to the answer of the jq though

Okay name something bad that is not the Jews fault, I will let you have an argument while everyone calls you a like shill.

The Vietnam War
Cocaine
Child Molestation
There's three things not Jewish

They definitely own more then 2% of the media.
(if their power was proportionate they would only have 1-5% i'm willing to stretch the margin of error).

Can someone tell me what the supposed Jewish agenda i'll swallow whatever percent of over-representation in power you suggest, but I just want someone to tell me why, you can't tell me it's the same as the political correctness/sjw agenda or that they just want money or power. not condescending, i genuinely just want to know.

Pic related

Well on what do you base the ownership is 2%? Can you give me a sample company and we can flesh it out to prove you are wrong with numbers?

>didn't start Gunpowder Plot
>didn't create Nagasaki Kirishitan uprisings
>didn't make every French, Spanish and Portuguese colony an utter shithole
>didn't found the Jesuits military order as a response to the printing of the Bible

Cut the bullshit, please.

Than*

It's not "getting old" and newfag shills like you can fuck off

>daily reminder...never believe or trust a jew.

So a couple of really big media companies are run by jewish people who are biased to selecting their own people and this brings it above the 2%. Wow, fucking great conspiracy.

90% of males are software engineers. We are secretly colluding to make software that manipulates females into doing what we want.

You absolute retards.

This whole jewish conspiracy thing reminds me of how religion is often explained. Basically, people in ancient times couldn't understand how all these animals existed and so on, and therefore someone made up a story that a magic wizard created them out of thin air. The religions then go on to explain everything else people were wondering about.

That is what this jewish conspiracy is about. You guys couldn't figure out the complex nature of the world. The fact that it is driven by competitive forces and so on. The fact that the modern world itself is making us sick and it wasn't any one person or group trying to do it, but simply a system that is functioning based on competition, money, etc. So instead you just came up with "the jews caused everything".

ima gas you, shlomo

Many of the names there are double even tripled

I never said 2%, you did

Hahahahahaha, you took all that time to write that and I didn't read any of it!

Basically to turn the goyim into brown subservient servants under total control.

>raised catholic
I have such people in my family. The scourge of Catholicism has robbed them of their spiritual senses. They consider themselves good people, good catholics, yet they are oblivious as to the Satanic Conditioning of Catholicism, that binds their souls to the Hell on Earth they have made of their lives.

>I never said 2%, you did
You suggested their numbers in media are equal to their population because there is no anomalies. Or are you suggesting there is in fact an anomaly? Which is it?

The fuck does that prove? You can make a collage?

What do you mean?
Some people take up more than one position in their companies. Not a valid criticism.

>Real shit. And no, I'm not a Jew,

yes you are shlomo

>Sure, there have been some successful Jews, sure there have been some evil Jews - George Soros is one. But even Soros is famous for selling out his own people.

George Soros wasn't selling his own people. George Soros was selling europeanized jews so jewish race would be pure again after cultural mixing with european Christians in exchange for protection and possibilities. While Soros himself follows synagogue of Satan - criminal cartel jews.

Bobby Fischer was a good jew, while you are devil's cannon fodder

see the difference?

>i genuinely just want to know.
No you don't. But I'll explain it in three posts.

The Chinese are behind most of the shit that Sup Forums thinks the Jews are responsible for. The racemixing propaganda is the Jews but shit like the heroin crisis is being done by the Chinese. Try explaining that to these idiots is like talking to a wall though. The Chinese are just as bad as the Jews and they have even more to gain from ending whites. Who will take over when whites are gone? Not the Jews but the chinese

/thread
He's a Papist/Talmudist shill, both groups wanting to rebuild the Temple at any cost.

I didn't suggest at all that their population % was equal to their media employment %, I frankly don't give a single fuck.

You Jew obsessed people are the ones obsessed with how many Jews work in media. Maybe they're good at it, maybe they like it. Idk

Maybe if you have a problem with it you should work in media

tfw I'm a part of a group of people who are plotting to dominate the world and I didn't even know it.

>The Chinese are behind most of the shit that Sup Forums thinks the Jews are responsible for. The racemixing propaganda is the Jews but shit like the heroin crisis is being done by the Chinese.
Not really. As recently discovered, Obama was letting Hezbollah sell their shit here. And Obama was run by jews. See the counsel on foreign relations: an organization Hillary even admitted to them all getting their orders from. They are all jews. Not to mention the federal reserve; which controls the money thus the power, all jews.

>Media

LEL

>Finance

The Chinese control the Jews. The Jews are their puppets

Yeah, so that throws your % off

Besides, idgaf how many Jews work in media. Do you think they are all meeting together? Do you think they all know each other and hang together?

Most of those companies are scattered all over the fucking country. Are they all meeting and going bowling together?

Your stupid graphs and collages mean shit

>Media + Finance > Government

>Jews: 2% of US population
>Jewish vote: 70%+ Democrat
>Whites: 56%+ of US population
>White vote: 90+% of Republican voter base

No I am not a Jew. How can I prove to you I'm not?

The See of Peter is empty, the Catholic church today is full of heretics & kike shills. Catholics aren't a "satanist cult" or "evil" they are just misled people just like the protestants.

Catholics who know the truth are sedevacantists.
Part I
youtube.com/watch?v=wcvfe4zJ-TQ

Part II
youtube.com/watch?v=gHX8kl12WMY

Part III
youtube.com/watch?v=A4K_fCPx814

Came here to post this Read, and then try again.

obvious bait = obvious

>I didn't suggest at all that their population % was equal to their media employment %, I frankly don't give a single fuck.
So you're suggesting you don't know if there is a higher percentage of jews in media than their population percentage? And you don't want to know thus cannot have this conversation? ok

You suggested there are some jews there, and some others. Well yeah, but I'm saying it is clearly higher than their population. You DISAGREE. Thus you are suggesting it is inline with their population. You don't say that you don't know. You disagree. And can't support it.

I ask you for a sample media company so we can flesh out the numbers, and you refuse that. You've lost the argument by forfeit.

Make a Twitter and tweet Open Borders for Israel at one hour intervals until next week

Thats a bit misleading(or poorly worded) because google bought Youtube. I don't beleive the guy who original made the sight was Jewish.

this, i agree 100%, thank you user

>I'm not a Jew,
Ok rabbi.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walt_Whitman_Rostow
Might want to look into this Jew who was involved in the set up of the Vietnam war.
As for cocaine, that's the CIA and I'm sure there's no high level Jews in the CIA.
For that last claim I ask you what is Pizzagate?

>Do you think they are all meeting together?
They don't have to, but they often do, yes.

>Do you think they all know each other and hang together?
They certainly all know each other, especially the Jewish ones, ESPECIALLY the ones that practice the Jewish religion.
As for hanging around together, probably occasionally. Most interactions are probably indirect, via proxies, and/or via communication platforms (email, phone, etc).

>Most of those companies are scattered all over the fucking country. Are they all meeting and going bowling together?
We all meet together. Don't you have a circle of online-friends in addition to your off-line friends?
So do they. Sometimes they meet up.

That said, even if they didn't do all that shit, it wouldn't matter, because, well...

I don't support Israel, I don't give a single fuck about Israel. I am American, I only care about America

Also, OP, you got /threaded here as well. I suppose "you don't give a fuck" to acknowledge any of this too.

I don't believe you yet. Follow instructions

>The Chinese control the Jews. The Jews are their puppets
I don't see how that works since those in charge of the world banks allowed them to become the manufacturing center of their desired world order.

males = 50% of populations
males = 90% of software engineers

why? because males are better at software engineering

jews = 2% of the population
jews = some unknown percentage of finance and media that is supposedly above 2% but nobody has ever actually shown an actual count with names

ITS A CONSPIRACY

>No you don't
then why did I ask?
and thank you, these are informative and make me want to learn more.

You're delusional

Yes being called a "kike" or a "shill" every five seconds is starting to get tiresome along with all the stupid jew memes.

Admittedly I used to participate in it but now it just gets me down, is this the future of pol? I think only the Newfags are the ones doing it because they see it as trendy.

The banks run the government and the government owes trillions to china

Reply to this now.

It's probably shills that are the Jew obsessed. They know how ridiculous the rest of the world thinks it is. It ruins pols reputation.

YOU JEW OBSESSED IDIOTS ARE THE SHILLS, YOURE FALLING FOR IT

>who creates a thing is what matters
No.
Who controls a thing is what matters.

>Academia: The Future of Government

Control of, or overt influence upon,
>Media
>Finance
>Government (via control of Media and Finance)
>Academia
equates to control of, or overty influence upon, a society.

Why does it matter if it is a conspiracy or not? You are suggesting they are different?

Men and women have different brains evolved for different purposes with some having strengths and weaknesses over their counterpart. Engineering would fall in line with that development. Are you suggesting jews have an evolutionarily different brain than the rest of the population? No conspiracy needed.
Also, please respond to your being completely BTFO here:

Do you have a citation on how the rothchild control and owned banks are in debt to the chinese?

No it doesn't throw my % off you idiot. First of all I never gave a percentage because I don't need to and it's too time consuming I just showed that it's way more than even 5% which is way over their population percentage which is 2%, second of all just because one person occupies more than one positions of power in a company doesn't lessen the influence it just means that individual is more powerful, if anything this lends more credence to our side.

To you other point. How do you think this many people have arrived in positions of power all belonging to the same tribe, especially when they are such a small portion of the population? There's obviously nepotism involved, it's incredibly unlikely that they would've ever reached the amount of power they posses without coordination.

tl;dr you're wrong lol.

Nice

The jews aren’t in media because they like it or anything like that, they are in media to spread propaganda, they hate white people, they only own isreal because they lied and said that the nazis killed 6 million jews, in a soviet show trial.

Continues blatantly disregarding and dodging the list of facts and hard statistics on massive overrepresentation of the Jew cult in power.

Disregard, kike shill thread. Abandon ship.

You're full of shit, Rodrigo. You're willfully ignoring the fact that there is currently a Jesuit pope in power (who has "kissed the feet of Islam" and contradicted himself multiple times on doctrinal stances, such as the Homo Q.) and that every pope since Pius has encouraged ecumenism and the New World Order/one-world religion. Not to mention that there is statue of the pope hanging above Juncker's EU seat. Your shilling here isn't even good.