Magi

tieba.baidu.com/p/5097963062?share=9105&fr=share&see_lz=0

Ugo's actually back, the absolute madman!

Other urls found in this thread:

eleore.tumblr.com/post/160227013023/magi-348-spoilers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

End.

Now to wait for translations.

The God of Virgins with zillions of years of wizard power stored up is about to BTFO all the Chads and Normies and Bitches and Hoes.

>Ugo is the God of Virgins
>Baba is the King of Virgins
Like pottery.

>normies
>chad
Fuck off

>Ugo's a fucking powder kek ready to blow
>David is still nowhere to be seen

Wew

t. normie

>t.

Didn't Sinbad have David fuck off to a world in a terrarium so he could play god out of everyone's way?

How do we make this series more popular?

Shipping wars.

Neat, looks like the Baba came up with an idea that isn't simple moral faggotry and actually involves the destiny system and how the different plans of reality work.

The last time we saw david was when he reliazed that he's Sinbad's magi, iirc.

>Those legs
>Them hips

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANT TRANSLATIONS NOW!!!!

>The last time we saw david was when he reliazed that he's Sinbad's magi, iirc.
Still think that's a ruse.

It was clearly a genuine realization, Sinbad was the one destined to became god and David's actual role was leading him to that destination. It doesn't mean the situation won't change, though, it's not like he would be the first magi betrayer.

BRING BACK LOLI ARBA

So is Alibaba suggesting that instead of climbing up the levels they drag any beings from upper levels downwards to their level?

I just think that, given the build-up that David's gotten so far, he's still being pegged as the big bad. Or hell, maybe Ugo will finally go full REEEE mode and the MC's will have to stop him.

So I assume Sinbad will actually be convinced by the plan but Ugo the crazy virgin will fuck everything up somehow.

>Not liking these tits and midriff

>I just think that, given the build-up that David's gotten so far, he's still being pegged as the big bad.
I think so as well, in the Baba's flashback it was undelined agan how it seems like destiny can change because of David's will, while Sinbad seems the one chose by solomon's destiny.

This, who hell cares about loli when we got one of sexiest women in shonen manga ever, now she's even hotter better her previous gyokuen form.

It's crazy Ugo time? Fuck yeah.

The only real question I have right now is whether Arba is also planning a ruse or if she's going to jump on Baba's dick.

I'd say she's already wet enough to jump in the babawagon, a couple of chapters ago looked like she had no longer any real motivation and reasons to life and Baba basically promised to make her feel good again.

She truly is best girl.

reasons to live*

>and Baba basically promised to make her feel good again.
N-NANI?

>Baba basically promised to make her feel good again.

Explain further.

MORGIANA IS MY WIFE

It does seem like Ugo is going to sperg out at some point, sooner or later.

Look at this smug asshole. Jesus Christ.

Kek

It feels wrong to see Alibaba so smug. Something is going to terribly wrong soon

I knew Ugo was going to be the true end boss. Fucker looks like he's about to go nuclear.

eleore.tumblr.com/post/160227013023/magi-348-spoilers

Holy shit, Ugo's about to go full retard.

Ug

Seems a bit out of nowhere, I hope the author has a proper explanation for this apart from 'MUST UPHOLD SOLOMON'S WILL'

Holy shit, Ugo.
Alibaba is going to get mauled by his wife when he gets back for this

He was already crazy by the time Sinbad found him.

Delete this filth. Alibaba is a faithful and respectable man.

Yeah but right now it seems like they're just adding him for the sake of elongating the arc. I couldn't give less of a shit if Ugo has gone crazy I just want to see where the main cast go.

What said. The guy's off his rocker. And it really isn't a surprise, considering just how long he's been a wizard for.

Add that to the fact that he's Solomon's biggest fanboy, and it's fair to say he's going to start some shit when Baba and co. try to fuck up his system.

Ugo has been set up as an unstable lunatic many chapters ago, and now Baba wants to make the base of the whole system crumble (sinbad just wanted to reset it). Imagine if a blonde fuckboy was going to destroy the PC of a completely unstable autistic, there is no need to justify how much the autist would rage.

> they're just adding him for the sake of elongating the arc.
They are adding him because it looks like Sinbad almost agreed, and Ugo deserves some sort of closure with Aladdin and with his madness.

>sinbad just wanted to reset it
Didn't Sinbad just want to have humanity reach one of the upper levels of power in order to wage war against the higher gods that control everything? But in order to do so he had to essentially turn everyone back to rukh?

Not really. He's been built up as an unstable God for around 6 months now. This isn't just some asspull, it's been waiting to happen since he fought Sinbad.

>I just want to see where the main cast go.
You can't make them go anywhere if you don't give them obstacle and objective, it looks like this chapter gave them both.

>it's been waiting to happen since he fought Sinbad.
Pretty much.

>Imagine if a blonde fuckboy was going to destroy the PC of a completely unstable autistic
And then imagine if that blonde fuckboy also happened to be your own self-insert. The sheer feeling of betrayal would scale to a mountain collapsing on top of you.

I wonder if Sinbad's tenure as god will end once Ugo loses his shit, would that mean he's back to being dead?

Arba/Baba doujin WHEN?

Baba is so smug that he made Ugo snap out of the illusion David casted on him

IIRC, he just said that he got revived by Solomon and the other Gods' will so Aladdin&co add to suck it up since nothing can go against their will, then the Baba proposes a new plan to overcome that.
Sinbad's objective was resetting humanity to make his world an actually peaceful place, all their dialogue was about that.

Baba being smug wasn't what snapped him out of it, it's the chance that this will all go well and Baba will lose his virginity to his newlywed wife and live a happy life.

You know, thanks for reminding me I need to get back to reading Magi.

> it's the chance that this will all go well and Baba will lose his virginity to his newlywed wife and live a happy life.
>mfw if this series were a seinen there would have been the possibility of Arba taking Baba's virginity during this arc.

YEEEEEEEES! I was hoping Ugo was gonna be the FV all those months ago, and now it looks like it might actually happen.

>Arba taking Baba's virginity
Why does the thought of that turn me on?

>other Gods' will
What other Gods'?

Ill Illah?

We don't know. Sinbad's been talking about "other God's" for ages, but we still don't know exactly what he means by that.

Because it's something that she would totally do.

Holy shit, this guy's gotten an ego and a half recently.

I love it.

We don't know who exactly they are and if there is a direct connection between them and Allah.
That actually worries me, the only actual god we have seen so far was a black mollusc with no personality exploited by David and them put into an aquarium by Ugo, and suddenly there is an entire bunch of gods. Hope Ohtaka will handle that well, but at worst we will get a lot of awesome pages like this.

>Hakuryuu didn't smash that like The Hulk when it was offered to him on a silver platter

What a faggot.

The gods are a meta commentary on how they're just characters being written by an author and thus have no free will.

He'd rather fuck Jafar.

She's gonna blow!

I was thinking something like that (wasn't thinking about the author, though, but it as a way to personalize more the concept of destiny) before this chapter, but now it seems that the group will concretely go against them.

He wanted to fuck Mor's juicy ass. But since she had zero interest in him and is now engaged to Baba, his next target is Jafar.

There won't be a direct confrontation, if Alibaba's plan works all that will happen is that the manga will end and they'll finally be free and no longer written.

Arba should be able to turn any gay man straight, and any straight woman gay.

Stop trying to cuck Morg you bullies. What has she done to you? She's been nothing but loyal, just let her have the dick she's always wanted. Fuck.

The higher gods are obviously the readers, hence why they're represented by giant eyes staring at them.

I-I'm a God?!

For a bunch of 2D characters you are. Your waifu still wouldn't like you though.

> if Alibaba's plan works

Yeah, but I was thinking about them trying to stop the plan after the group calm Ugo down (in whatever way). Maybe it's just time to make Solomon descend again, though.

>Implying Baba shouldn't have both