IF YOU SUPPORT ISRAEL YOU SHOULD BE SHOT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0j6Bi1h33w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

said the burger

t. Mooselimb

fuck, I can't not agree with this.

It's true.

Ironically I blame the nazis more for the coalition together against the Jews, and you understand the REAL reason for the alt-right movement.

Hans you should be first to agree

ds

Alt right is a jew controlled psy op.

I agree 1488% with ops sentiments

I fully support Israel's existence. I don't support them in anything they do, and we certainly shouldn't help them or give them any aid. Or even treat them as an ally, really.

But they still need to exist. If all those Jews weren't over there in Israel, they'd be here, in the West, ruining our fucking nations even more than they already are. The problem is, there aren't ENOUGH Jews in Israel. They should all go there.

As long as Israel exists, we have a peaceful path to ridding the U.S. of Jews. If it doesn't then removing Jews becomes genocide, and that's not something you're going to get popular support for (in addition to the moral repercussions).

Inb4 I'm called a shill for seeing the obvious truth. Wanting to destroy Israel is for sand niggers and anarcho-communists.

Laura Loomer is not alt right, that was when the jews tried to take over the movement but we shoahed them

>I fully support Israel's existence.
Shut the fuck up kike. Go suck on another foreksin.

>we.
Jews run the alt-right. You're a faggot.

“Israel” is not that of the Bible, or of Yahweh, but of Theodor Hertzl, and David Ben-Gurion, the inventors of terrorism.

Correct. This is the true Israel.

I don't see a problem with Israel. I buy Israeli chips, Intel chips, I got an i5. I support them in so far as I buy a product from them.

Right. That's why there are still Alt Right political prisoners in jail in Charlottesville, that's why we get kicked off of every major social media platform and service such as paypal and patreon, and that's why the entire collective media complex has united against us to attempt to smear us into oblivion.
If you're going to run a psyop, your speakers shouldn't be so well-read and convincing that they actually start drawing in normies in droves. They shouldn't be using arguments based on incontrovertible biological data, and they shouldn't be recommending books that have been endlessly smeared but never successfully debunked by a single person.

If the alt right were a psyop, it would be the single most disastrous failed attempt at one in history.

kys

And the "Star of David" is just a ancient symbol of Saturn, or Satan worship.

>calls me a kike for wanting to deport every jew from the U.S.
Okay.

Why the fuck are you bringing up the bible? I don't give a fuck what biblical precedent you think they do or don't have. The reality is, we need Israel to exist so we have a place to peacefully deport the Jews when we start building our ethnostate. Mass deportations are much easier to accomplish without aggressive foreign intervention than calculated genocide, you retard.

Your plan is working out real well when these Zionists control our state dept and own congress.
Tell me again how you are going to...lol..deport them to Israel instead of just hanging them like the traitors they are?

What's wrong with that argument? He's pointing out the double standard applied to Israel by saying, "you want a country for your people, I just want a country for mine."

Are you really being gaslit into believing everything in the post you're replying to is characteristic of a psyop? Because you saw a screencap of a headline on Sup Forums?

Neither of those scenarios are going to happen until we get popular support and get more whites to become racially conscious. If/when the day comes that we have enough whites on board with an ethnostate, which policy do you think the majority of people are going to get behind? Mass deportation or mass extermination?

You're effectively just virtue signaling how committed you are by deliberately ignoring the reality of how politics works.

People think everything's a psyop, it's pretty sad, you can still take info from people that's usually even if they turn out to be opportunists of psyops or whatever

>it’s the only peaceful option, they will just drop everything and leave

Not going to happen you are delusional, israeli is their legal state to launch enlarge their subversive actions, as long as Israel exists they will have a military and Intel agencies like Mossad to use against you before you can even put a plan in motion to get rid of them.

He wants what's best for his people, even if that means working with the Jews.

That's the bullshit we're talking about that's wrong.

Alt-Right is pro-white, but it's not anti-jew.

I am anti-religion, this is why the alt-right is like 0% of what I give a fuck about.

Yes, and we ENABLED all of that shit.
We should cut all political ties with them and if they ever try to pull something on American soil again, we go to war with them on publicly justifiable grounds.
I'm not advocating a continuation of our "special relationship". I'm advocating their continued existence because it's politically expedient to our goal of restoring the U.S. and Europe as white homelands. If we have a place to send the Jews, everything is made far easier. And if they crawl out of their little desert and try to fuck with us, we fuck them right back.

We didn't enable shit shlomo. Go fuck yourself.

>Alt-Right is pro-white, but it's not anti-jew.
You're retarded if you think we're not anti-jew.

If you believe your own premises, then you must believe that destroying Israel is not an option either. What a stupid fucking argument.

Stop derailing the thread.

>Jews kill JFK, US does nothing
>Jews bomb one of our ships, US does nothing
>Jews do 9/11, we go to Afghanistan.
>Jews do the vegas shooting, media sells us a bunch of lies and then memory holes it

We let them get away with literally everything they do. What the fuck are you talking about?

What's wrong with using an Intel chip that was made in Israel?

Kikes are pure evil.

Some news story came out recently that Israeli jews were putting code in Intel chips that created a backdoor, allowing them to effectively take control of any computer using such a chip.

I don't really recall the details and I'm not overly tech savvy but some other user probably has the link.

What cpu does your computer have?

The shills are out on full force today

Intel. Pretty damn hard to get a cheap computer that doesn't use one. Which I guess means there's not much we can do about it. But it's good info to have nonetheless. I'll go look for the article.

You can hate Jews all you like but it's illogical and counterproductive for any so-called nationalist to be against other nationalist movements. And if you really hate Jews, why wouldn't you want them all in Israel, rather than in your own? It just makes no fucking sense. Regardless, getting some European genes into the middle east isn't a bad thing.

>*your own country

Jews aren't European. And wanting a state for Whites doesn't mean we have to logically care whether any other ethnic group gets their own nation.
I agree, however, that Israel can be used as a boon because it gives us somewhere to send them. But judging by the responses I've gotten in this thread, Sup Forums thinks wanting to deport all the kikes to Israel makes you a kike shill.

Israel has no right to exist. It's creation was a false flag.

>I hate the Jews so much I don't want to have them contained in a small piece of land
Why are burgers retarded

Zionism is the issue. I HATE ISRAEL.

Frankly I don't really give a shit. Enough young White men have lost their lives because of Israel's foreign policy. I don't want to have to put boots on the ground in another desert to fight against a country that we've armed with our own weaponry. Send the Jews there, cut all ties, and be done with it. If they continue to be a problem, more bellicose solutions are always available to us, but until then, no more fucking wars in the middle east.

>Jews aren't European.
Strawman. Never said they were. Most of them have a lot of Eurogenes though.
>And wanting a state for Whites doesn't mean we have to logically care whether any other ethnic group gets their own nation.
But it does. You can't have a state for, for example, white Americans without getting rid of everyone else. If you're not talking about them having their own state as well then logically you can only advocate for genocide as a solution.
>But judging by the responses I've gotten in this thread, Sup Forums thinks wanting to deport all the kikes to Israel makes you a kike shill.
We get a lot of disruptive commies here.

>t. Thomas Wictor
fuck yourself.

Fair point. Short of shipping them all to some other country (which would probably be seen as an act of war), our options are either let Israel exist or genocide. I choose the former, both because I can't get behind the extermination of millions of people and because it's far, far easier to just kick them out.

For me, it’s the hardcore Sup Forums kids. The best possible company on a Saturday night. I even ask for a lack of cancerous normie newfag trash and the plebbit bluepill brigades are so friendly and more than willing to oblige during hivemind weekend nights.
>One time I asked for some genocidal original content and these Sup Forums kids gave me three free little (You)s along with some frog pictures . I said, “Wow, three free frog pictures I haven’t seen before!” and the nice friendly Sup Forums kids kek’d and said, “We’re going to call you “3edgy5me!”.
Now the newfag plebbit brigade and their cleaning minions always ignore me because “3edgy5me” and ALWAYS learn to respect free speech three times more than they did before in their echochamber homelands. It’s such a fun and cool atmosphere at Sup Forums, I come here at least 3 times a day for cyber trash snacks and an extra large dose of SJW plebbit tears and maybe a little original content once in a while.
>I even dip my memes in the all singing all dancing sauce excreted from final asshole of the original steroidal internet hate machine, it’s delicious! What a great website.

youtube.com/watch?v=J0j6Bi1h33w

What if I think Israel and Muslims killing each other is a great thing? Sucking Muslim cock is just as bad as being a good goy, nigger lover.

>Thomas Wictor
I think I actually preferred being called a kike shill.

>treating leftists, muslims and animals as people worth uniting with
Its not rocket science, yet you failed at it. Shoot yourself.

I know a lot of people in the alt-right are anti-jew, but just like a lot of anarchist are in antifa doesn't mean it's anti-capitalist. Richard Spencer is pro-white, but the man's not anti-jew.

I can sympathize more with the Nazi than I can with a white supremacist or a KKK.

Exactly. And people who unironically care about Israel's founding cannot then claim that white Americans have any right to be in America. It just doesn't work. Are we gonna give the US back to the natives and kick everyone else out? I don't think so.

Richard Spencer has made his opinion on the jews abundantly clear. You sound like you've read too many out of context headlines without ever actually having heard heard him speak on the topic of jews before.

This