Waifubots

Once you put an AI in this that can also cook and clean is game over for women and they know it.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

You're doing God's work.

Stop torturing yourself by fantasizing about things that won't be available for several decades if ever

True. They are making some huge progress at creating the perfect artificial woman but at the same time its still such a long way off. AI is still incredibly dumb even though it can beat any human at chess. 99 percent of them cant even walk. Cant do crazy shit like reverse cowgirl or 69 or get on their knees and blow you and guzzle your cum.(hard enough to find REAL women that will do this unless there a 700 dollar prostitute). They could never raise children. They are still pretty much just toys. Doesnt matter how perfect they look. There going to get boring fast. Only men who enjoy this stuff are doll fetishists. How can having to position your doll for everything be any fun. And if they are able to talk or something they are about as conversational as furby. You dont have to compete to get them. Just got to be rich enough to afford them. Which i guess if your rich and can afford them you sort of "won" them. But theres nothing really unique about some fem doll produced in a factorym

sex is not only about the meat
it is about the energy too
we need girls' energy and girls need ours

Tick-tock roasties, your time's coming up and you know it.

This is why I always avoid politics irl, I don't want someone like me representing my views

>wanting a piece of fancy plastic over an actual person as a life companion
I'm just glad I'm not this retarded yet

This is a slide thread. The same exact thread with the same exact OP image gets posted 4-6 times a day. Fuck off.

>they could never raise children
And real ones can?

Waifubots for Israel!
Sage

Hahahahaha accusing ME of being a roastie? I want a waifu bot just as bad as any other man out there whose fed up with feminism bullshit and having to worry about getting charged with rape, losing half my income, or getting cheated on and losing half my income(because roasties find a way to play victim even when they fuck something up). Its funny how just because i point out that the tech is a long way off i get called a roastie. Its like those men who want to become women the tech isnt there sorry and it wont be till anyone alive today is old and grey and in a wheelchair. A point when we wont even be able to have an erection anymore... so yea take the redpill and move on. You probably arent going to get a waifh bot and neither will i. Life sucks ass

Yes the real ones can. Go to farmers only dot com or christian mingle. You will find real ones that can.

stop embarassing yourself with those weirdass cult recruitment sites

Well if you want a decent woman and not a roastie you got to go to were the conservative women are. Thats were you will find them.

nigger, I live in Poland
conservative women are not using those in here

Man what's with all these fucking biocunt defenders in this thread

Fucking neck yourselves

tbf I'd rather have flying cars thank you very much

Flying sexbots, you dumb fuck. There's the best possible solution!

But dildos are perfectly fine, right