What did he mean by this?

Can any 2D chess fags give me a rundown?

What state is this chess board in? Has there already been a thread on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eaUHECHqcWs
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-13/assange-tweets-famous-chess-match-depicting-safe-white-king-one-day-after-ecuador
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

black goes first they win
Queen up 3, check moves king,moves castle all way down, checkmate

white goes first, too many possibilities and moves to care

Marshall v. Capablanca

The Marshall Attck

Le Donald has a thread about it

wait i got all the peices mixed up

There was a thread: In the future use 4plebs search. But it's ok to have multiple threads on interesting discussions.

wait since when can the queen jump over other pieces I thought only the horsy could do that

AlphaZero butt rapes stockfish 8.0

It means White Power

>Has there already been a thread on this?
FFS. Like 6 gorillion.
It's a 100 year old game.
Assange tweeted 2 days ago.
Keep up or fuck off Sup Forums

It means that he's an idiot who played the alt-right like checker pieces (hence his photo) and ruined the United States by placing a mentally unstable piece of old orange shit and his Mail Order Bride into the MOST IMPORTANT OFFICE ON EARTH

Fuck him, I hope they find him at Blackfriars bridge and make an example out of him.

no one knows, but combined with paper planes it's probably a threat of some kind, to people who might take a more aggressive move against him

my guess is that its implying the deep state that is playing the failed defensive game and is about to mated

the deep state is not just willing to start a world war, they are fully prepared to do so, (in fact this is a common strategy for them) in order to prevent themselves from getting executed for treason. Even the high level guys who aren't vulnerable stand to lose their assets

kang about to get pwned
if kang eats pwn, aryan queen slays it
other nigger pieces are useless

Sorry sweetie

chess is actuallt 1500 years old

It means this week is gonna be really amazing.

Much older. Also it originated in India as "shatranj"

Marshall v. Capablanca

It was a high-level game of chess played in 1980, starting with a very aggressive opening by Marshall on black, and ending with Capablanca making big sacrifices to get a pawn to queen to end it.

If I were to read this, I'd think Assange is saying Trump just had to make some high level sacrifices to get him free, but once he is free, the establishment will regret it.

Mate in three.

Horsie placement is unusual, but not unreasonable, it must have been moved to protect the rook. White played very defensively overall

2 white pawns on the right are weird given that black hasn't advanced his right pawns.

If it's whites turn he can checkmate in 2-5 moves that I don't think can be stopped. I can't see a path for victory for black. It would be impossible for him to checkmate without moving one of his rooks but he needs both to defend

Aloha
hint:
2 moves left then CHECKMATE

You’re fucking retards. That’s a historical chess game that was played about 100 years ago. And no, the only thing resembling modern chess was developed in Europe around the 15th century AD.

KING ME!!!!
????

i heard the black egyptians invented it.

This is the only correct answer.

You’re a genius then, the real game went 12 more turns.

Assuming Assange is the black pieces, he has castled, barricading himself in of sorts. Nothing else on that board is of much consequence, there is a white pawn threatening the black queen, I guess, but nothing really substantial at all going on. I think the message Assange is trying to convey here, is that he's an attention whore.

>15th century AD.
oh yeah? then what's that square thing on the grass? huh? what's my man plato up to?

>This gambit became famous when Frank James Marshall used it as a prepared variation against José Raúl Capablanca in 1918; nevertheless Capablanca found a way through the complications and won. It is often said that Marshall had kept this gambit a secret for use against Capablanca since his defeat in their 1909 match

White (Capablanca) wins

youtu.be/eaUHECHqcWs
forgot how much I like chess

Depends who's turn it is, but the implication is that the queen has no safe moves left

It's probably got more to do with Assange getting a passport and leaving the embassy than it has to do with anything else.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-13/assange-tweets-famous-chess-match-depicting-safe-white-king-one-day-after-ecuador

>Greek
Probably checkers or whatever else child molesting brainlets prefer playing

oh yeah, at the position in op, the narrator says "and the white king, he's finally feeling safe"
at 7:12

This was used in 1918.
Start of the new 100year globalist plan? Was anon5 right? Chessboards within chessboards?

WE

>originated in India as "shatranj"
>shatranj
>ranj shat

This obviously isn't that old. It's not even black and white.

>Queen up 3
>check moves king
>moves castle all way down
>checkmate

Nigga who gives a shit

>can't tell who's to move
pretty much guarantees it's just a random screenshot

Yikes

>avatar posting to this day
Holy fuck how long have you been here again?
Daily reminder avatar posting not allowed

fuck drumpf and fuck white people command the guerrilla of the synapse--cells in the last term of the fatalities! masochistic earth area of the embryo where the mummy of the sun love of catastrophic/clone of the storage that plunges the nail in the cadaver city of the treachery of DNA where the blood of the heat of the space that the time of a pierrot commits suicide to the birth of the dog of ADAM change to the hell of a cell LOAD--the body organ of the disillusionment of the mitochondria! the zero gravity organ of the drug be 0% terrorism of the vital body that supposes the soul of a dog to the numerous future tense of the insect short to the cosmology target=hypothalamus of the embryo that the gimmick of the happiness rapes thalidomide eye of gene=TV heart of the girl of BABEL that arms hunting for the grotesque. ... respire! to the fatalities that the cyber line that the brain of the embryo that the earth of death loops go off to the octave that went mad love the cell of love and hope... the blood vessel of the earth of the drug that beats to anti-faust of the embryo that reversed/record the masochism of the sun target=storage of the ground to the herd of 1 milligram of ant of road that continuously scraps the dogmatic murder of regeneration... highway where lonely cube of BABEL to the chromosome of the fatalities that I love/cut the play projects the narcissistic blood of the larva that ocean creature send back out the storage that was turned different violently to the eye of the DIGITAL*rhinoceros of the sun on the mirror of chaos-- to the brain of the drug mechanism of the embryo that overturned the mystery of the deep sea manhole of the earth area quark/molecule form catastrophe of the earth area that revolves the love of the non=spiral form=program... clone of DNA that I fabricate to the cell of the suspicion of the larva to the mirror image of the chaos of the ground that was flooded: the dog of myself stored the regeneration impossible speed of

WUT NAO WITE BOI ???

Actually it took Capablanca 12 moves from that point to checkmate Marshall.

lol XD poop XD haha lool lmao heh kek rofl xd limit=sadistic soul of the desert that floats the brain of the fatalities and control the parasite=absence of the sun to the sonic placenta of the pantheon the light in the moon to the gram of the breakdown of the madman and dog who transmit the quickening of the change of an ant- cry out the gimmick of ADAM that wanders the interface of the nightmare! it migrates interval period of the cadaver that the world blinks to the cyber target=crime net of the sun to the thalidomidic vocal cord of the embryo that instigates the ground base of the clone and do the magma of the lewd variety of a chromosome desire drug area of where turned with the hosts of 8 of sun that are infectious into the synapse=universe of etc of an ant anti-faust of the air that joints gene=TV to the cyber of BABEL to the end of road of an ant... the existence of etc of the embryo the cadaver city to the space of the cyber*apocalypse LOAD gimmick centipede=of the scream of the clone of the future tense that the soul of the desert murders the nightmares of 8 milli to the heart of the mechanism of the artificial paradise that penetrates to the cell war of the sun and ant=the larva of the sun that conceived the cyber that diverges to an embryo LIM and be conducting the mitochondria of cosmic eye to the pool of death does the masochistic spot of murder of a female dog reflein earth area is eradicating the DIGITAL=chromosome to the mystery of the bio=less_embryo that the body type of the future of the atomic bomb/angel of the labyrinth/ant of the embryo that dementia condition//the earth where ADAM circles spins 1/2 skulls of the madman that crash to the two equal parts to the mysterious=quark of the cadaver city sing the disillusionment with the X fee of the artificial intelligence that become extinct thalidomide of perception of placenta to eyeball of natural calamity extraordinary natural occurrence LOAD does sunlight of f/0 of massacre of interior of the

>2 moves left then CHECKMATE
another brainlet

c3

whatever black does

q d1 to b3, checkmate.

heart mystery ill-treated is embryo of megabyte of nerve on fatalities of language passed causes world of bisexual joke on ocean creature of sun of pill drops madman of how many hundred million miles thing brain to dog of cadaver city circled causes NIHIL of space of catastrophic keyhole to drug mechanism of placenta of zero gravity=reproduction? brain universe of the ant that is scrapping the desire/hell of the sun is inverted and ground of zero=of which the soul of the dog of the extreme north that captures the synapse of etc of the cadaver transmit=chaos cuts the paradise of the internal organ where it was buried to the drug that is the spectacle of the anonymity of an electron in the nightmare of the reproduction of the fatalities that brings a chromosome and slough off-- body organ of the wolf that I was executed to the hell of the megabyte of the sun that shut down the cosmic inheritance of an ant to 1meter of the insanity of the cell of the sun that makes different of the space of the dog that goes to war an embryo resuscitates/to the negative conquest of the material that reflects light centipede=of=DIGITAL/anthropoid of which grasps the drug and make a tour/it does the terrorism of the latent period of an ant to traffic revelation as for to eye of the cell of BABEL as for to the science of the ant that was covered the blue of the sky to the mask of the embryothe DIGITAL*infancy period of the sun ant when does the negative insanity of the material desire! it causes the body organ of the wolf in heat to the blood vessel of the desert of the asphalt that caused catastrophe gone straight and DNA of a pure white fly fuck! the ground=chaos of zero=of which is the artificial desire of a clone of ant operate the fractal program of the artificial paradise that diverge to road that loop the emotional particle of the clone to that shake LIM! cadaver of reflein does hearing to murder of converges chaos witnessed cause suka embryoπ

No need for insult, typo missed the 1 in 12.
Guess you've never missed a keystroke.

...but we wuz kangs...

>yfw trying to play chess

uhhhhh....E2 to E4.

Your move Nigger

>mate in 1 for black

cyber*earth of the fatalities is communicated to the radiation state=body gimmick of the ant that the larva of chaos was canceled/activate the soul that goes falseness to masochistic highway of the sun that communicates the cosmic cell of an ant... quark: of the dog that despairs =of to the artificial intelligence of the dynamic bare feet that does sec of the body of an ant to the fractal pattern of "the sun" the virtual storage "the murder" that drops the neutron bomb of insect*organ [monochrome-drug] on the brain cells of 1gram of supreme bliss interference=the body mode of the cosmic dog of the drug organ circles to the zero gravity space of an embryo to DIME/radio wave of gene=TV that thinks about the manhole fatalities of brain of radio wave jack of which the earth of bisexual tokage does the desire of the body of the direction conversion/wolf that changes the direction of a wind of the reproduction of the earth to the DIGITAL=spectrum of the indiscrimination murder class of a chromosome to borderless... to the micro creature of the sun that does the end of the TV=thalidomide that is in the end of the womb LOAD war of 0mile of the deep sea bio=less_machine the high speed body of an ant diverges and the soul of the ant that the musical scale is being split inside of the chaosmic joke of the world is caused reverse and do the sympathy of inorganic substance of mankind to outside and escaped from entrance cadaver city of catastrophe=of=my heart grasped the region of the murder of the dog that drifts the middle of the mirror of chaos! Anti-faustic air of a dog is clarified to the birth of the 1000th Adam that write off the storage of the embryo of the lightning speed that did the fossil to the surface of the blue sky with the present tense of the cell other selfs that do the coordinates in the outer space of BABEL I peeled off favor from the reverse side in the moon which the

"wuz," past tense.

to the fingertip of the marionette=brain cell of the embryo that accumulates the happiness type of the past of an artificial paradise on the gimmick of the drug mechanism of the angel lood of an ant! Zone of the disillusionment of the sun that was repaired by the spiral of the fatalities of a chromosome proliferates of this cadaver city quark=of which is gradually in flux on the cyber target=placenta of anti-faust=an embryo--horizon of f/0 of the clone that the dance machine of the cadaver that the soul of the disillusionment that the pupil of the rebellion girl that was done desire into the mirror of the chaos the aerofoil of the brain of

oh so you meant 12 moves left? what are they?

*record scratch* *freeze frame* fuck drumpf and white people btw 123 Darkness of chaos=the puppet of the virtual realistic=cadaver of the embryo that chromosome=was write off by the cerebral cortex of direct tokage road of the rhinoceros bar dog that slaughtered the infant of the fractal pattern of vain gravity the sun that escapes the blue of the sky causes the chromosome of a girl in the basement where the internal organ of the pierrot that awoke was ignored the placenta of the clone to the storage that was lost danced drDarkness of chaos=the puppet of the virtual realistic=cadaver of the embryo that chromosome=was write off by the cerebral cortex of direct tokage road of the rhinoceros bar dog that slaughtered the infant of the fractal pattern of vain gravity the sun that escapes the blue of the sky causes the chromosome of a girl in the basement where the internal organ of the pierrot that awoke was ignored the placenta of the clone to the storage that was lost danced dr

saw this posted before, yes, there was a thread yesterday.
i dunno what exactly he is getting at, if its some kind of code, then it could have something to do with the positions on the board and interpolating them into some kind of code, for example the rook is on the A1 square, so that would be ra1, then just a2 for the pawn (since pawns aren't normally denoted with any letter in chess notation).

also if this is the position from a famous game, the code could be the sequence of moves from the start of the game, like for example - e4 e5 nf3 nc6 bc4 nf6 ect ect ect ect ect.

or 1.e4 e5 2.nf3 nc6 3. bc4 nf6 ect ect ect ect ect ect.

and i'm not saying those are the moves played here (though its technically possible), i'm just making those up and using them as a hypothetical example.

other than that, maybe he just randomly decided to tweet a picture of a chess game in an interesting middlegame position. dunno. seems sort of strange though.

>"shatranj"
>shat

who the who Can any 2D chess fags give me a rundown?Queen up 3, check moves king,moves castle all way down, checkmate
The Marshall Attck Anonymous (ID: kDMIaovJ) 01/14/18(Sun)10:07:36 No.156654926▶
(OP)
Le Donald has a thread about it Anonymous
0880 apology problem

>no one knows

If you know the game, can play chess and know the context in which it was posted. It makes perfect sense.

The position posted is the exact move after the white king found safety after having it's defenses ripped away by the marshall attack.

Assange found safety after there was fears he would be kicked out of the embassy, by obtaining citizenship from Ecuador. It was posted directly after him in a Ecuadorian soccer jersey.

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lol.

It's the Marshal game from 1918.
what are you 12 or something? You want a pissing contest you little shit?

Fuck off

His post was just to say, Marshal planned this attack for 8 years and lost anyway. Hinting that he has found an escape route. All you dumb fucks keep bickering about chess.

I guess that's why he post on twitter now.
Nobody here seems to understand subtle hints anymore. You need your hand held while someone explains everything to you.

The actual answer is this:

White player acts like a aloof chess player (he strictly speaking IS unskilled, just not retarded).
Lulls black player into false sense of security.
Visciously turns games halfway.
This one ends in black trapped in the corner and giving up.

faggot, you're the one that made the asinine post, now back it up. what are the 12 moves to checkmate? do you understand how dumb you sound?

You stupid fuck!
You just want somebody to talk to you.
Here's your (You)
Fuck off bitch

>rage quits
hahahahahahahahahaha!

This one got triggered hard.

WUZ

>he strictly speaking IS unskilled
Who are you talking about here? The white player is any but unskilled. In fact he is largely considered the greatest human player of all time.

You should have been Queenz

He didn't study the art but he was amazing.

>no king on board, black loses automatically.
literally not even was kang.

Only an abbo could be this retarded about chess. Entire black side of the board is kangz.

Your moves aren't even possible on the board pleb.

Dickhead. This actual fucking game was played 100 years ago.
Any one of the 6 gorillion previous threads have already analysed the Assange tweet of this game - and this move in the game - in unadulterated autistic style.

Yet again, Assange using ciphers and ambiguous non-information to seem relevant as an angel to the truth seekers. While people conveniently overlook the fact he was raised as a village of the damned mkultra pleb.

it means ww3 is a cyberwar and (((they))) lost

No that's the cannon

That'll be chess, spastic.

>triggered
Looks more like he's subverting the AI bots to me.