Dragon Ball Super episode 90 preview

>Witness the father-son showdown!
>In “Dragon Ball Super”, after finishing his training, Gohan challenges Gokuu!
>Gohan & Piccolo VS Gokuu and Tenshinhan?!
>Through his training with Piccolo, Gohan came to realize that the one he must surpass is his father Gokuu. So he teams up with Piccolo and they take on the duo of >Gokuu and Tenshinhan! Facing Gohan, who having finished his training has now obtained unprecedented power, Gokuu will…?!
>GOHAN, SURPASS YOUR FATHER!!

>The method Piccolo pointed out is?!
>[Arrow towards Piccolo:] Through Piccolo’s training, both Gohan’s power and will were strengthened!
>[Arrow towards Tenshinhan:] Watch out for Tenshinhan, who fights using peculiar attacks!
>His allies are shocked at the change in Gohan!
>Gokuu this week: Seeing his son’s growth?!
>Gokuu is surprised at how Gohan has changed, and cannot hide how elated he is that another powerful ally has appeared. After the team battle, he challenges Gohan to a one on one fight?!

twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/859297832565485569
twitter.com/sailorspazz/status/859310833154654208

HOLY SHIT
GOHANBROS REDEEMED PERMANENTLY
GOKU BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>Mystic Gohan is capable of going toe to toe with SSG2 Goku
>Tienshinhan is relevant too, somehow
Powerlevels are worth fuck all in this series.

>muh powerlevels
Fuck battle power. It was an awful idea. Toriyama wrote them out for a damn good reason.

Gohan is my self-insert.

That last episode of Super legitimately gave me an epiphany for my own life.

>WORLD ENDING FISTS
vs
>lol chinese trickery

Goku's just holding back, don't worry.

He wouldn't disgrace Gohan like that, just like how he didn't pull his punches against Krillin.

Tien held back Cell, and usually has a brief moment in arcs to do something

>he busts out the 4 arms again

Where is vegeta?

>tfw we don't need to worry about Muten Roshi, Tenshinhan or Kuririn being swept under the rug or ignored for once

Vegeta just had his daughter, he's stronger than Goku right now thanks to his powerup in the Black arc. His motivation will probably be a rage boost during the tournament when he realizes Bra's life is on the line.

>based mexibros handling their nyaa mirror
>everyone has to watch the spanish dub of based GT and Super
kek

who would win?

Twin Towers or SSJ4 Goku?

We did it, bros, we really did it.

Gohan's ultimate form never had a set power level.

Which was worse?

OH MESSIAH....
OH MESSIAH.....

>tfw Goku's been holding back for all these ally fights so far.
Hopefully he goes all out.

>Based Tenshinhan is back
>Tenshinhan and Goku Duo

So when are we getting to the tucking tournament

We are approaching One Piece levels of pacing here

Hopefully never

This is more enjoyable than watching ransoms fight

*random ayliens

Reminder to all of you subhuman Gohanfags cucks that Gohan jobbed to fucking KRILLIN

Brutal.

What, you stop giving it your all before the task is trully done?

I have that problem too

thanks for pointing that out, fellow Gohan-insert(er).

Not a surprise.

Krillin at least trained his fighting sense and tactical sense during those last 10 years or so.

Gohan literally just went dyel mode with all that studying.

Beerus will just slap Bulma and Bra at the same time if it looks like Vegeta's in danger

Stay mad Black cuck

>Gohan gets GF and later marries
Power stagnates
>Gohan gets a daughter
Loses SSJ, SSJ2 and Mystic
>Gohan goes to the Saiyan version of a father-son visit to the pub to watch a football game
Can use SSJ freely again and surpasses Mr. Buu with just his base
>Gohan goes to the Namekian version of a green father-son camping trip
Recovers SSJ2 and Mystic
>Bulma loses consciousness
Vegeta surpasses SSJ Vegito
>Vegeta goes to the Lazy Cat-Gay man planet
Leaves Kakarot in the dust and surpasses the mythical deus ex machina ritual
>Goes to the no-wife chamber after having a father-son bonding moments
Surpasses Kakarot again
>Daughter is born
Gets sidelined from the Multiversal Tournament
>Goku gets the essence of 4 men inside of him
Surpasses SSJ3 Vegito
>Also gets the essence of 1-2 women
Power leaves him when he needed it
>Stays with his wife
Stagnates
>Goku goes to the Lazy Cat-Gay man planet
Catches up with Vegeta and surpasses the mythical deus ex machina ritual
>Stays with Vegeta alone together for 3 years
Combines SS with KK

Nobody can deny that Goku doesn't go all out against his friends and allies.

We will see the real Goku when his starts fighting against Jiren.

Jiren's gonna hold back against Goku. It'll be Cell all over again

They are both holding back as usual and then later go all out.
Unless Vegito makes a comeback, only Goku is at the level of Jiren.

They are both the strongest mortal beings of the participating universes.

I'd like to see an antagonist use something like Kaioken for once. I don't think any of them ever have.

Bruh there's a difference between slapping a fucking number on everyone and making everyone become god level over night.

Graduate middle school before having an opinion. You incompetent, sunfucked ningen.

I am sure Jiren is using a similar technique tapping into God powers.

He is meditating a lot it seems.

Fuck power levels, not consistency.

>ssb was nerfed so much that even jobberhan can beat it

Power levels doesnt equate to physical strength, ability or intellect, just someones stamina, ki implosiveness, speed, and durability. Tiens been training ever since Cell Saga so in the 9 years its been since then he's probably around Imperfect Cell in terms of power level but is around SS Vegeto in terms of battle intellect and strategy. Piccolo is around SS2 Teen Gohan in terms of PL but is around Beerus in terms of ability. Mystic Gohan will be around SS Vegeto by episode 90. And SSG2Goku? He's as strong as SS Vegeto right now.

I have never seen so much headcanon in one post.

SSB wasn't nerfed
Goku uses as much of it's power as is necessary in any given moment
It's just used as much as it can be (like against Krillin) because it's the merchandise being pushed.

>Half days training with picolo made Gohan surpass his father who been training for years

Gohan is the ultimate deus ex machina

Still it's sad we all knows they will all get stomped in the actual tournament then we will get 2-3 episodes of Goku fighting jiren before kicking his ass

>It's just used as much as it can be (like against Krillin) because it's the merchandise being pushed.
This.

Can't we all just agree that power levels are bullshit

Dad you've gone too far, I'll be your opponent.

Its the only logical rationalization someonce can make out of all this craziness

No

Everyone is going to scream about power levels being inconsistent and try to make sense of it and you're going to like it

One should never try to rationalize the irrational

They've been doing it since Z. I don't see why they'd stop now.

DO IT DAD

I won't let you get out of control dad.

>>Half days training with picolo made Gohan surpass his father who been training for years

Says who?
He still got blasted by Piccolo.
17 and Krillin literally had better showings against Goku himself

>Gohanfags out in full force
Can I just go into hibernation until he inevitably jobs or just doesn't come to the tournament because of some huge academic meeting?

>The method Piccolo pointed out is?!

Well whats it going to be?Some kind of meditation?God ki?

no need to be upset blackfag, it's okay vegito manhandled Zamasu

>Says who?

The preview in the op.

Someone didn't see the preview

If Gohan wants to surpass Goku, thats good because he will be the strongest again, but bad because he would face the strongest in U11 aka Jiren, and his chance to beat him are slim to none.

If they really go with Gohan surpassing Goku, he could weaken Jiren enough that Goku beats him afterwards. That'd keep Gohan stronger while allowing Goku to get the final battle.

I'm gonna kick your ass, dad

They're just gonna have Goku go further beyond and beat Jiren after he curbstomps everyone else no difficulty
This is dragonball

They would done it with buu , beside Cell Gohan jobbed in nearly every battle and he centerly not doing anything major in next arc when half of the OP is Goku fighting jiren

Piccolo is going to dance around Gohan for 24 hours

>9hrs 30mins to go
still no mention of time chamber

THIS desu we all know Goku will get most of the credit as always

who can enter it anymore?

Goku need to collect all the members so he doesn't have time for it

Everyone seems to have Freeza time now, they don't need the time chamber anymore.

But seriously, why even go with the stupid 40 hours to the tournament thing if the pre-tournament arc was going to be this big? They should have made it take months.

Gohan is back boys. He is going to surpass Goku.
We did it, Gohanbros.

So it's OK if Gohan does it?

I can't believe Gohan is back, and we are going to see Ten and Goku fight side to side? my dick can only grow so much

Also did you faggots tha complain about power levels forget about fighting power? that shit explains why Goku in SSB can go tie to tie with krillin and android 17 and its old as fucking piss, you guys are utterly retarded and you should be ashamed of yourselves

Leave the tournament of power to me, dad.

Gohanbros rejoice.

Leave Jiren to me dad

Gohanchads gimme some (You)s for our guys return

With all of this going on, there won't be any time for Goku to train. He's been busy recruiting everyone

But if he fights gohan with difficulty that should count as training

I like they mention Tenshihan's tricky techniques there. It'll be so nice to see Tenshinhan back to the weird technique user like in DB, rather than just Kikoho spam. It could improve his moveset in fighting games by a lot too.

if gohan is the saiyan god I will spam the shit out of future db threads for decades to come...

It makes sense for Gohan and doesn't retcon Z

>1 (ONE) episode of Big Green's dosage was enough to make Gohan great again

Is big dick picc our guy?

I wonder if they'll expand Tien's ability to no-sell the Kamehameha to other ki techniques?

>Blackfag
>implying
Still, I'd rather be a Blackfag than someone who worships the ground a jobber cuck walks on.

I have an idea for a story arc, hear me out on this one.

Master Roshi in full wise-old-sensai mode, sugests that Goku, Vegeta, Tien, Krillin, Gohan, Android 18 etc and himself all enter the upcoming Tenkaichi Budokai tournament.
They all scoff at the idea, telling Roshi that such a small arena with innocent civilians around wouldn't allow them to go all out. Krillin also disaproves because there's no way he could take on Goku and co in a serious battle.

Roshi then tells them that they will all be forbidden from raising their power level above 500 (or whatever) so that they will all be fighting with even strength, the purpose of the tournament will be to test their skill and abilities, not their power. He tells them all that they have become too focused on gaining power and have neglected to refine their technique.
Bulma whips up some scouters that she and others will wear to ensure that no one cheats and raises their power level too high.

Think of the fights we could have with this.
>Vegeta VS Piccolo
>Vegeta VS Tien
>Tien VS Piccolo
>Master Roshi VS Android 18
>Krillin VS Android 18

All of these fights would be able to take place knowing that anyone could win. Vegeta would probably drop his guard and underestimate Krillin and get his ass kicked a little before getting mad and turning Super Saiyain, then walking out of the ring when he realises that he broke the rule.

Imagine Tien coming out on top and winning the whole tournament.

Thoughts?

he is /ourdoc/

There is literally no way Gohan is going to surpass Goku. There's no feasible way he could get past regular Kaioken, and Goku can use Kaioken x10 in combination with SSB. The best Gohan can hope for is being able to fight on par with regular SSB, and even that's a stretch. We all know how "surpassing" works in DB.

Who needs fucking Whis when the Doc's on duty?

What's kind of neat is that Fusions has Piccolo revered across Timespace as the man who trained the Super Saiyans

>Gokufags ALREADY in denial

Lmao it just took a few words

Here's one on the house user, try not to get ahead of yourself now.

>This dinosaur was skulking around for half the episode
That poor bastard

>Trunks gets asspull powerup
>Mary Sue! Fuck this bullshit! Power levels! Consistency!
>Gohan gets asspull powerup
>o-our guy! muh dick! muh strongest unfused character!

I hate this fanbase.

>Gokufag
>implying

It sounds interesting, but if it were to happen I'd hope Toriyama writes Jackie Chun as the winner again; but goku could legitimately win if he's forced into it.

The only ones who complained about Trunks's powerup are literal retards, Super Saiyan transformations have always been affected by Anger, and we know that Super Saiyan 3 is just a special transformation that Goku developed and NOT the next step beyond SSJ2, what stops this SSR from being the level beyond SSJ2? also remember that Trunks already has a potential beyond Goku and Vegeta because he is half-saiyan, just like Gohan, use your fucking head

>and we know that Super Saiyan 3 is just a special transformation that Goku developed and NOT the next step beyond SSJ2
Nice headcanon.

>tfw gohan is jobbing right now to get it out of his system.
>tfw he is never going to job again
>tfw you never gave up on him
>tfw the pain and ridicule I had to endure for being a gohanfag was not for nothing
I am not ready gohanbros.
We had to endure for so long, but NO MORE.
/our boy/ and /our messiah/ is back and stronger than ever.

I wasn't complaining about Trunks' powerup you literal fucking dipshit, get some reading comprehension

would be funny

I responded to you in the other thread, he's an alternate timeline Gohan's successor and another example of a fresh young half saiyan.

>We had to endure for so long, but NO MORE.
I can't tell you how many times I've seen this before.