STARTING A NEW.POLITICAL.PARTY

I need a person to help me raise money to start a new political party. The @CrazyParty2020 the 'the crazy party' not kidding. We need the basic money to kick some ass and change government with 'computers' and fewer idiots behind the keyboards. If you know what I mean.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6jjg97_M0Qk
youtu.be/SSfxbt_MSR4
youtube.com/watch?v=kkWR36WylPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds interesting! Any videos sharing your platform in depth?

neck yourself samefag

Yes!!

youtu.be/6jjg97_M0Qk

You caught me! Now, how about we work together to make some changes, bub?

Bumpski

Sup Forums deserves proper representation in the political machine. I can be that voice!! I have any contacts in high places who trust me and will fight for all of us.

If you guys really want to shake things up, a vote for Wayne Lambright will do the TRICK! He will expose Israel and fight Zionism.

There is already Zoltan and the Transhumanist party.

But does Zoltan plan on exposing Israel? They are responsible for 9/11 and must pay for their crimes.

I plan on going after the Deep State aggressively. I'm not afraid of anybody because quite frankly, I have nothing to lose!

youtu.be/SSfxbt_MSR4

Cringe as fuck m8.
>hello fellow memesters, want to trade A E S T H E T I C pepes?

Do you have anything constructive to add or are you just going to be an asshole?

Rude and boring. Neck yourself.

t. sargon

To all newfags in this thread this guy has been trying to push himself as a meme for years.

ah... thank you for saying so. My goal is to help humanity be a better place and people like you prove that my work is working. I don't know you but I love you. We are brothers from another mother, sending a hug. I'm just an old bald guy now.

You cannot seriously be this autistic.

FALSE!

Do you have anything constructive to add? If not get out of my thread.

No need for insults, fella.

Where do you think you are right now?

what ever you say my dude, lets see how you embarrass yourself this time.

Wayne, I give you credit for trying so hard for so long. I can never quite tell if you are an elaborate comedy of self kind of larp, or just blatantly yourself. I don't know which is funnier.

Do you think we should ban the us of the N-word?
This may change my decision on whether or not to vote for you.

I believe in freedom of speech. No limits!

I'm always me. The genuine article, the real deal. I tell it like it is and that scares (((them))). I was the first person on twitter to be shadowbanned because I speak the truth!

Should we allow African-Americans to exist within their own all black state within the US, controlled only by African-Americans?

That would end in catastrophe. I would live stream it for the keks. Imagine the money that would generate.

Good to know, nigger.

What kind of a question is that? Please be serious.

Shadowbanning implies you had people following you and a message to get to them that they didn't get.

>things that never happened

No problem, nigger.

You just lost the Presidency, screenshotted.

Also, you just lost the game.

I had thousands of followers on my original account. I can't use that anymore due to an impending lawsuit against the.

Cute photo, I bet you have a big cock!

You're a nobody. Get out of my thread if you don't want to help.

Well above average. Thank you! Ladies love me!

Thousands?
>OKkid.jpg

Trump has 46.6million.

You don't own the thread, Wayne. You don't own much of anything.

I'm a man of the people. I exude empathy except for Zionists.

Just what the fuck has become of this board?

>I can't use that anymore due to an impending lawsuit against the.
>lawsuit against the.
>against the.
>the.

Welcome to my filter, loser.

>Wayne off his meds again

Obvious JIDF shill is obvious.

Hello!

Test: youtube.com/watch?v=kkWR36WylPo

>VOTE FOR ME!
>samefagging
>doesnt explain position
>"but this handy dandy video does, give us more exposure :^)"
>any explanation on the platform is extremely vague, such as "going after the deepstate" without any sort of elaboration about why he believes the deepstate is an issue
mate, you gotta throw us a bone here. you cant just get us to support you because of le meme and vaporwave. you need to give us something to rally behind. being a meme candidate isnt enough, hillar proved that. she was a fucking meme and a half, trying to appeal to every demographic and somehow ended up appealing to no one. you need to tell us what you support, what your policies will be, and other shit like that.
there is only so much cryptic "just trust me, im a good guy" bullshit one can take, and by not immediately elaborating in your first post, while also samefagging, you have immediately made a bad impression.

i utter this phrase because it is not uttered enough, and you are clearly in need of knowledge:

LURK MORE NEWFAG.
SAGED.

Schlomo pls, I'm just tired of ole Wayne shitting up the board like he did in the past couple years. Gotta troll him, tell him to eat a bag of dicks.

>Eat a bag of dicks, Wayne.

Hey Wayne, been browsing Sup Forums since 2012 so I've seen your stuff since the original 'Safeway bag of dicks' video.

Hope you're doing well. I don't agree with a lot of what you think, but respect you as a fellow truth-seeking user

I'm high on life, not meds! Join me, user.
Did I already mention that women love me? It's true, I don't even have to grab em by their genitals!

Than you for the kind words. We don't have to agree on everything, user.

>It's true, I don't even get to grab em by their genitals!

Fuck off already Shilly (((Shillenstein))).

Also, my views on many subjects have evolved over the last few years. We probably agree on most everything.

I'm a man who works with his hands which means I know how to get things done!

Is it true that you are working on a project that will create free energy for everybody?

NYPA

Great question! I'm reading Tesla patents on radiant energy. I'm thinking of building this. It might be a way to make free electricity from the Earth if I tune it correctly. The patent is expired, I could make xBillions if I get it working.

Im not asking you to attack anyone. I want us all to work together and make this country *think* again.

A

Have I brought up the fact that I'm also an engineer and an expert in web design?

Go fist fuck your ass in your geodesic dome you ridiculous tub of shit

Holy shit! You're legit. How can we get involved?

Rude. That's ok. I still love you, brother. I'm a Christian first and foremost!

You're a bald blubber boy.

Watching video, seems legit.

This is a valid criticism. Thank you. Here is a very brief chart of where I stand on the issues. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!

Dude are you just clinically insane or something? You samefag like the cuck you are. You for some reason think someone is going to give a fuck about your midlife crisis turned political run?
Are you gonna win because Ur just some old fuck who thought he could be cool? because you know what a DANK MEME is? I hope you gain some traction, develop a cocaine habit and then die.

He's our only hope in fighting Israel. Trump sucks Jew cock and sold us all out. We put him in office and he slaps us in the face!!

Crazy Wayne at least hates kikes, can't say the same for fucking Nu-Sup Forums Knesset.

You put abolish federal reserve twice. You need to put the attention to detail you give your Taco Bell feasts into your work, fatty.

Youre not even American. Youre opinion doesnt matter. Fuck off Bruce.

I hate Taco Bell. They use gmo sourced foods. I'm all natural and organic. Besides I'm putting on weight for the apocalypse.

My engineering expertise will blow the lid off of 911.

Will you build the wall that TRump has totally failed to deliver on?

No! The wall was a stupid idea. I will use TECHNOLOGY to secure the border. Drones, realtime cameras and boots on the ground will work better than a wall.

How many people are in this thread that aren't Wayne Lampshade? Also do you really expect everyone in the US to pay reparations for slavery?

This is true. No denying it!

we've been paying reparations ever since: a) income tax instituted b) New Deal

The blacks will spend their money right back into the economy. Their lack of money management skills will be a major boon for the economy.

Also, the payments will be tiered based upon income. Like taxes.

What do you mean?

I love this!

I don't know what the fuck they put in the water in Guerneville but you better quit drinking it

Thanks buddy!

You sound depressed. I know that feel bro. Care to talk about it?

Why the negativity? Wayne is a good dude trying to help you.

>catastrophe

Amen, brother I'm with Wayne.

Thanks!

>Anonymous
From my Wayne archive.

I can paypal you 10 bucks, that's the best I can do Wayne

eat a bag of dicks, wayne

and fuck off

Yo why am I blocked by your twitter account
I liked your flower pics a few times