Say what you want about Israel. but they sure have some sexy soldiers

Say what you want about Israel. but they sure have some sexy soldiers

GOYLEAF

Makes me want to join

Holy shit these women are gorgeous

israel is RAEL cool :)

I'm not done

No shit faggot they have national service. You'd say the same thing about amerimutts if they did too.

Remember to report these threads

Is she /OurGirl/?

hi JIDF

Possibly my favorite. They are securing their statehood while looking sexy as fuck!

When's your vacation over Avi?

Just got back from a trip, planning to move in! The cute soldiers make the mandatory service a bit easier to swallow

This. PSYOP thread.

My heart

Khazar women have garbage crotch.

Look at all of the stolen European genetics in this sand country. Blue eyes are from Northern Europe, as is blonde hair. PSYOP thread , we never see "Look at all the beautiful "Croatian women" or "Ukrainian women" threads, only Jewish threads.

10/10 would operate

Most of those pics you see of attractive Israeli female soldiers are infact russian models, hired to take propaganda photos to entice Jewish men back to Israel. (serious)

Most Jewish women are very ugly.

How come us army girls are all dykes when Israel has such beautiful women?

Fuck off leaf. It doesnt matter what they look when to fuck them you have to place a sheet between your body and hers with only a hole for your genitalia to meet.

the best kind of israelite is a dead israelite. fuckin niggers.

Most israelis don't look like this, these are just the ugly one's who became friends.

Source: Been to Israel multiple times and have "met" with many IDF soldiers

Check out this Israeli CHAD

JIDF Fuck Off

>All these poor Russian/Ukrainian models brought in for photo-ops as propaganda.
MFW Israeli men sign up and see the true Israeli inbred darkies.

First many of them are mixed with Slavic genes or straight up Slavic.

Second the U.S is a voluntary army while nearly EVERYONE is conscripted in Israel. However most people look forward to it and welcome the experience.

If every girl was conscripted in the U.S we'd have a lot of "sexy soldiers" too

>implying those are israelis and not PR models

because US army is based on volunteers, and the only women who would conscientiously enlist into an army are either butch dykes or massive whores

israel has conscription and forced service at age 18, so before all the hot cuties go to college they have to do 2 years forced service in the military. therefore IDF has a broad sampling of women, especially good looking ones.

where the US army has the ugliest of ugly dykes because those are the only type of females who would be attracted to military lifestyle. they are desperate for dicks, they are the outcasts, the ugly, the unwanted

They are white, i can see it

literally no one in this thread believes you're Canadian :)

The central girl in your pic related looks like a gorgeous med woman. But I am not into sexually perverted women.

This.

Now these are normal Israeli women. They aren't mega ugly but you wouldn't fight a war for them.

Of course the fucking leaf is a kike himself.

t. fmr US Army, confirm. BCGs are not even necessary, you don't join the army for the hot women, you join the army to sit on a ma deuce and zap hajis.

>disgusting kike whores
>sexy
LOL no

Anyone got that webm of that blond IDF girl dancing provocatively?

Literally all of them are israelis you brainlet, and at least sage this stupid thread and don't bump it with your dumb pics

you dont like attractive IDF girls jewanon?

war booty for Hezbollah

stfu nigger nothing wrong with this thread

post idf hotties or leave my nigger

Three different "israel army gurlls" threads on front page...

muh dick, jesus dat ass

This crap should be banned like BLACKED posting. Shame on you.

Check out the Israeli girls.

MFW almost ALL of the pretty Israeli girls have stolen Nordic genetics like Blue eyes and Blonde hair, not brown Arab features.

Yeah, I mean, white women are attractive I agree.

Arabs (Semites) (Jews) aren't White.

Really, dude. I don't trust jewish women despite their good looks. But, after looking at your pics, you are indeed a vegan soyboy who crave sex with the dead and rotten meat. You are worse than faggots, paedophiles and zoophiles combined. You are a necrophile.

vermin blood is vermin blood regardless of what jar its in.

So you are saying if we go to destroy israel we get to rape these

Totally would rape after shooting

nice to see they are just as vain as western women

Fuck off JIDF. People arn't buying your bullshit any more.