Coalburning- how popular is it? I made a fake negro Tinder account to find out. Here are the results

Coalburning- how popular is it? I made a fake negro Tinder account to find out. Here are the results

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstreetjournal.com/science-behind-find-black-women-ugly/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go on

post faster faggot

>she not only messaged first but actually asked him out

I alrady want to kill myself
I cant even get a match

Reply 4 hours later? LOL

Girls only fuck black guys if they are "high" or "drunk".
t. black guy

We matched and then she messaged me

Very popular, at least among the younger generation. These cucks will wax and wane and throw all sorts of excuses out for white women but the truth is white women are the BIGGEST offenders when it comes to miscegenation and you don’t need a fake tinder account to tell you that, but hopefully it raises consciousness here.

Outside of high school not very

You mean mudshark slags or nigresses?

Actually Asian women are.

There is no way this bitch is 23. She looks like a 35 year old single mom.

>feminist
please tell me you threw some misogynistic comment her way but she had to act like it didn't bother her because you're black and she can't correct you

Not when it comes to mixing with groids.

I was referring to anyone that was not a black girl.

What is the fastest way to make a fale tinder account? I wanna try some variants of your experiment

what's your profile look like OP?

Burning goal tends to age women faster, especially once they pop out a few niglets and become the loan parent to those niglets.

interesting

Bump

Is this all you got op?

This is my profile btw, created by a hilarious canadian user a few days ago. I said i was an ex-con

I'm guessing you should go find a random black dude (or anyone really) on facebook, save their pics, then create a new facebook profile. From there, create a tinder profile from that facebook account you created.

burning coal*

Profile pic

you don’t need facebook to make a tinder anymore user

Do they even read the profiles?

This is so obvious, it comes off as legitimate. Good on you.

Who gives a fuck, there's like 3 billion of the slanty eyed insect fucks on the planet. A few hundred thousand can marry bugmen nu-males and it's not a drop in the ocean.

The subhumans are in our countries, breeding our women, and we're not at replacement rate. Face reality you faggot.

Damn that's like spot on for being fake. That's some good catfishing at least. Sounds exactly like a nigger.

Since when?

You chose the 98th percentile of attractive niggers, of course you're going to match with White girls.
>symmetrical face, clean skin, well-kept appearance

So far ive matched with 4 white girls, 4 black, one mongrel. No asians. This is my favorite girl ive matched with. Norway YES!

God damn it, for one night can we not have posts on Sup Forums that make me want to kill myself??

>a tour guide

she's ugly for a Scandinavian girl.

The nigger managed to find free Wi-Fi at last

A tour of 56% land has to start with a groid let’s be realistic

I fucked a black woman last week. I swear, she was more horny than I was, when she came I had to fake my orgasm so I didn't end up embarrassing myself. The condom kind of fucked me up when it came to achieving a real orgasm, but I wouldn't let her put my dick inside until it had a condom on (yeah, you heard me right, she tried to fuck me without protection and I had to insist on using condoms that I had bought)

black people are crazy.

I'd fuck her.

The average negro is more white than the average American "white" these days

Another way you can find out how bad coalburning is in your area is by going to blackpeoplemeet, creating a profile, and choosing white under the search settings. This is the current crop of white women in my area looking for blacks dudes.

rawstreetjournal.com/science-behind-find-black-women-ugly/

It's a meme. They're the race all other races find most unattractive and furthermore members of their own race will jump on the opportunity to upgrade to white when they become successful.

You can have Tyrese's leftovers, Nigel.

Fucking kek

>23
My ass!

>coping this hard

Go to any public place, you will see niggers with white girls that were unattainable to them 30 years ago.

Typical fatty coalburner.

Congratulations on getting pozzed you useless wanker

laughing at asian men lmao

Oh please, mister 56%, lecture us on Scandinavian beauty.

>23
read 46

>23

She looks at least 10 years older than she is, life's rough mang.

there are plenty of sexy white women in America. you just gotta know where to look.

while le 56% meme is true, it doesn't represent how whole country. A lot of shitholes in this country are what put the rest of it down in terms of absolute numbers.

When it comes to settling down, white women do tend to marry/have children with white men.
Casual sex is colourblind for modern white women

*how the whole country looks

From Silje's photos

If she coalburns she's dead to me.

A male isn't going to get pozzed from protective vaginal sex. Even with unprotected vaginal sex it is very unlikely.

>cus fuck white ppl
im fucking dying

>Casual sex is colourblind for modern white women
Casual sex, drugs, and alcohol also makes them look terrible by their late twenties (if they didn't look like shit already). Feminism and weak men are destroying women. Personally, I hate the "bimbo" look and.

She just matched with an "ex-con" black guy on tindr

make your profile completely stupid something you despise and post the successes

top kek

also I don't seem to be surprised that actually worked

>I agree

This is some next level black pill jfc

KILL ME

what the fuck does her profile even mean? i cant read emoji and thot type, can someone translate the roastie acronyms so i dont have to google

This, women have cock adventures because there is literally nothing else for them to do for fun.

I know you guys think this is a big joke, but it's not funny anymore. We are just encouraging this behavior when it should be corrected.

I mean how much more has this degeneracy been enabled alone by Sup Forums ironically instigating coalburning?

well you chose a nigga who looks like a movie star so what do you expect. also LOL at 27, that dude looks like a 35 year old professional major league baseball player

Where the nudes at?

NORWAY NO!!!!!!!!!!

I match with a lot of krauts for some reason

Never get any Asians though :(

>"Laughing buy very serious if you don't like my face my bio isn't gonna make a difference. you don't get to play music in my car till you earn it."

Yet another basic bitch who's still at school at age 23 and is insecure about the way she looks. She also looks older than her age because she wasted her youth partying, getting wasted, and getting fucked by all kinds of guys.

*but

you stole pics from another thread. Not your pics faggot.

>marriage

your data is skewed, blacks engage in baby-momma pairbonding, they dont "marry"

Why aren’t more of you using Tinder to spread a rightwing message?

she's a 4/10 at best

On the outside im laughing, but seriously wtf

>Go to any public place, you will see niggers with white girls that were unattainable to them 30 years ago.

You can keep telling yourself that but the stats don't lie. Almost the only time a nigger dates a white is when they've won the genetic lottery and has a significant amount of cash.

We should get a general going where we do just this
Guerrilla propaganda.

you sometimes see mudsharks hanging around these disgusting rapper types

hmm if only it could be targeted in a more dense fashion to specific areas.

It's Norway Yes you fucking newfag.

Ok we need to start catfishing these burners! "Ayyo gurl cum on ovah mah plac" and we send em to the nig noggiest adresses, see if we expedite their coal payments

Holy shit, I think the 3rd girl down on the right is my ex.

He does look pretty aesthetic and clean cut. Would be better if they had a durag on, showed sagging pants, etc.

>don’t pay none dat shit

Post more

Matched with a few more negresses. No more whites. One or two mexicans. And then this poo in the looer

You're retarded for an American. Oh wait,

don't be retarded. if she wasn't already fucked in the head and brainwashed by zog media, she never would've said "i agree". even if you would somehow made those slags fuck a nigger, it doesn't matter after all those she already fucked.

and burn the coal, pay the toll memes are realy redpilling for some women.
this one should be too, as it shows their secret affairs with black man are not secret at all, and whole world is laughing at those sluts for that.
the more public their coalburning becomes the better it will be to everyone

>doesn't show chubbyness
>shows tit stretch marks
rite

>if you don't like tequila, can we really be friends? xD
the wacky and random nufemale

Gimme some more screenshots of your Tinder, matches, settings / profile

But yes, it is no secret that women love ex-cons. In Sweden, currently in prison criminals have largest amount of children.

Not as common as you believe.

lol what in the fuck. why would anyone want to play music in her car, or earn that? how is that a privilege? thanks for the translation never seen "laughing but very serious (lbvs)" before