Israeli Female soldier Appreciation

Why can't American women look like this?

IDF soldiers have something special about them. They're so cute.

Jesus christ

Remember to report these threads

Hot mama!

oooh fuck the big tit!

Makes me want to become a citizen of Israel!

A CUUUUUTE

I wish that was me

Look at them. SO fucking hot!

Please, don't post the same thread multiple times at once. As I told you the central girl of this pic looks like a gorgeous med woman. But you know that sexually perverted women turn me off completely.

i like this one cause she is sad :3

Thank god these girls exist

The other one got deleted due to gore

These women secure the statehood of their ethnostate, and what do you do?

>?

Literally JIDF propaganda

Miss me with that antisemetic shit

Beautiful

ok JIDF have fun - maybe you'll hit a couple of Boomers from r/The_Donald with this neat propaganda about le cute Israel grills

The A.I moved to Canada.

>posting without sage

cmon

Of course and they look much better than those unfuckable lardass arabic women. But as I told you, I am a gentleman who reciprocates only good women when both are in love. There is no way I do other sexual practices beside normal intercourse with kind manners. I do not practice oral sex, anal sex, sex with shit, etc. I also don't like BSDM like a girl you posted is used to do it in the heat of battle.

Lots of Israeli women are very conservative, some can be wild though

bump

>"couple"

Lmao, this shithole is ZOG central now.

This isn't a good one. The other threads had qt'er Israeli girls. At least post qt'er ones.

>when OP's running agitprop but the thought of affectionately gassing the women he's posting has you rock solid

This brown haired girl can literally cool off the bitterness of chad med like me. She can literally make me fall in love with her. But we cannot say the same about her personality.

I want to join the IDF

Those hips

They all look like the most gorgeous italian women out there. It's their personality & sexual preferences which drive me away.

Because most Americans are 56% mongrels.

Mud

You won't believe it, but there are serious reason why IDF girls look amazing:

A. pretty much all Israeli girls except Arabs and orthodox Jewish girls go to the IDF. In America, only low-class trash go to the military - in particularly bad looking women who cannot find husbands.

B. Israeli IDF girls are 18 to 20. This is really young, essentially they are school aged kids.

C. The IDF requires a certain level of fitness. So the girls can be chubby, but not fat like American level fat. This is already checked in school. Fatties are also deemed unsuitable for the IDF, so they are rejected at the draft.

D. Due to the massive number of IDF girls, the JIDF can select a lot of good pictures. Instagram is massive in Israel and so the number of pictures to select from is massive. You typically only see the top 5% of cute IDF girls on the internet.

E. Jews have certain interesting facial characteristics. In addition, the majority of IDF girl pics are from Ashkenazi and Eastern european Jews which have mostly mixed DNA with the local European population. Compare this to the typical American army women which are Hispanic or black and if they have a white background, they are often of Dutch, English or German origin, which have more brute facial characteristics.

Pic related is an average IDF girl picture. I will post some of the average ones which the JIDF generally do not post. I try to keep it neutral, so no over the top in either direction.

P.S. full disclosure, I have lived and worked in Tel Aviv, an amazing city and have met many Israeli girls including IDF girls and had conversations with them. I am not a hookup type of guy, so I never had one night stands. I had a long-distance relationship with my current finance when I was in Israel.

>Wanting Jew women
What happened to you, Sup Forums?

a few black girls from Africa are also Jews

Why haven't you been gassed yet Schlomo?

here are in-house staffer girls, girls in the IDF mostly work in supporting roles and admin

Because supporting fucking Israel has almost bankrupted the USA and US girls have to eat shitty food, and live shitty lives.
Jews are dumb fucks but get enough free schooling they always think they are smart.
In fact Jew lawyers are the number one thing fucking up the USA.
Soon as the US defunds Israel the girls there will look like any other shithole Arab girls in a sand pile.

h.o.t.

Your related pic has literally ruined this thread even more than disgusting & violent pics that trashy autistic fascists are used to post. Sage this thread already. Sage.

Typical picture from a gathering of girls during their IDF time.

they are totally useless when it comes to real combat

cause they arent forced to join the army
you shill

i'm getting the horn.
why???

Congratulations everyone for participating in a Jewish PSYOP thread. Pic related. The last thread got 404'd and here he is again posting on a proxy.