NAACP president on Trump: "We know he's a racist"

twitter.com/CNN/status/952297023235133441

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14832626
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is.

Will someone in Phoenix near the Maryvale area please bring me some McDonald's, I'm so hungry

Why?

Sure, you got some bud on you?

just think about something else

strawpoll.me/14832626
strawpoll.me/14832626
strawpoll.me/14832626
strawpoll.me/14832626

so is derrick johnson whats your point?

Haven't you been paying attention to the news, like at all?

"BREAKING NEWS: guy who calls people racist as a profession calls someone a racist"

>"WELL WE KNOW HE'S WHI....I MEAN RACIST."

This is plain hate against whites. Don't be deceived.

Garbage fucking nigger

>eating Blackdonald's
Go to Wendy's faggot

A fucking leaf

No shit, everyones racist.

>Trump: "I never said those comments. Fake news."
>CNN: "Trump tries to spin comments [that we have no actual proof he said]."
Has fake news ever been faker?

Enlighten us

so shithole is okay to say on tv?
lol i noticed on the canadian national news last night Lisa LaFlamme refused to say the word shithole. Very professional imho.
CNN is absolute fucking trash. Disgusting tabloid news passed off as journalism. I know we all know this, but it's just funny having them on my cable in contrast to something like CTV news channel or The National. Admittedly still biased, but there's a level of professionalism.

Didn't Trump let black people into his country clubs in a time no one else did?

what did he mean by this?

>he demonstrated, just like
Why do they put the dumbest niggers in charge of these things? The fall guy?

kek

Whats your paypal?

Look, you don't have to be "left wing" (no such thing) to see exactly what decades of nepotism and loop holes, frauds, mar a lago, does to the average american man to say the truth, as a canadian i know where our place is and it's not where Americans think it is. So just look for truths yourself its not my job.

He just doesn't have white guilt. He isn't racist. I wish he fucking was.

I think you’re confusing globalist jews with regular Jews naziboo. The Jewish people reject leftist ideals and are very nationalistic. The nation state of Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East and our only asset in that region. We depend on Israel a great deal when it comes to combating terror. I can’t stand reading ignorant comments from my fellow Americans when it comes to Israel.

he meant "RACE WAR NOW"

Yeah, you fell right into that ideological trap I set for you. I don't feel sorry for you, but I can't say my intellect leaves much room for escape.

We have this thing called operation mocking bird. Learn about our country before you post about it leaf.

Commie pinko scum

This pubehead sandnigger is hilarious. America needs isrile
max par, sandnigger, max par

>hurr durr he is racist
>how?
>not my job to enlighten you, go learn somewhere else
10/10 leaf shitposting right here

He never said which counties, and on top of that a country can be a shithole and be filled with all races.

It's not racist, you just fill in the blanks with your predispositions and inclinations

Not that there's any reasoning with these people, but throughout history there have been shithole countries run by white people as well.

Just because a country is currently a shithole does not necessarily mean all of it's citizens are shit people or that it has always been and must always be a shithole.

Whether he is or isn't I'm voting for him again in 2020 and voting for his party in 2018.

That is the same response I get from people in real life too.

He didn't say shit hole...

Yea I know but I was just saying even if he did say it, it's not racist.

Well maybe he did, but maybe he didn't, it's retarded that the media blew this shit up so hard without a shred of evidence.

You really need to clarify that he didn't say it though.... He's not a racist... Don't even discuss this shit with anyone who won't admit it's anonymous sources word vs the PRESIDENTS word. And not fact.

When everyone and everything becomes racist, nothing and no one eventually is racist.
Great job, lefties!

Its as if the babylonian niggers took too many courses in ebonics to differentiate Supremacism with Racism. Understandable that niggers wanna make the entire western world into a shithole. They equivocated those sentiments in their music. We know they hate smart whites because they never embraced math as a collective group. Besides Blacks are more racist than whites and value other black lives to lesser degree that is second to only Chinese Vehicular Child Predators.

Nigs gon Nog

who could be behind such a thing?

Trump is not a racist but we wish he was

>Last of a Dying breed

ohh the irony when black population goes to 2% of total US pop on account of those Russian Nukes aimed at urban ghettos thanks to Trump collusion.

No longer able to sustain, the MLK minded Afro Americans integrate into Post Collapse Communes and the roving gangs eliminated by the faithful revenant. Lets not pretend BoS and ex Marine led Militias won't conquer the wasteland regionally. Tribalism will naturally sort out the races again at the expense of trade in a resource scarce world and not an abundant system rigged by globalism fueled corporatists.

I can't tell bait from JIDF anymore this board is so cucked