Don't criticize Israel burgers

>Warning to the inhabitants of South Carolina
You can no longer hate on Israel you'll go to jail

dailystormer.red/new-south-carolina-law-will-make-it-illegal-to-criticize-israel/

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemitism/Delegitimizing-Israel-soon-to-be-illegal-in-South-Carolina-533515
youtube.com/watch?v=QLDE4mRwfSQ
rt.com/news/385475-israel-prison-barbecue-palestine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best goys ever

I don't see how this can stand up to the 1st amendment.

Hahahaa yup wtf. They also clearly said they aren't allowed to blame you for the immigration problems. I wonder why.

Bump this thread the burgers needs to know

America is quickly reaching Europe-tier freeze peach.

American Conservatives=Best Goyim

oy vey antisemite

The plan

Never heard of this anti-BDS shit Obama passed as law. Sneaky schlomo strikes again

its bullshit we have freedom of speech. constitutional rights override any state level provision and the supreme court rules hate speech is free speech.im in SC come at me bruh

israel is a dirty nation full of kikes who warship a space jew and read faggy scribbles on scrolls

Yeah I bet it's full of kikes that's why they need this law

Making it to illegal to criticize a foreign country, in full violation of the first ammendment, should raise eyebrows for even the most out of touch normie idiot.

Share this shit guys, we can't let these scumbag kikes get away with this.

Spread the word.

Jesus they even named it shlomo

bump

I still don't want Israel to get nuked by Iran or bomb by Muslims in the area though, because 99% of them are innocent. I won't be surprised if some autist says they all deserve it though

THAT IS NOT THE FKN PROBLEM YOU SHILL.

But it is though, innocent Israelis are in danger. I'm okay with countries in the west supporting Israel financially and militarily of it means innocents don't die

>jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemitism/Delegitimizing-Israel-soon-to-be-illegal-in-South-Carolina-533515

From the comments.

Look at how they are cheering the law that removes your right to freedom of speech.

This is why we need a thorough holocaust of these fucking self-serving parasitic vermin. Purge them all.

Oh dear god here we go again.
I say "fuck israel"
You say "go to jail"
That's not democracy. Get that though your head or no one will like you.

Your filthy "nation" deserves worse than a nuke or two.

I didn't say anything about the government you autist

This will just go to the Supreme Court and be declared unconstitutional. The only limits on speech are things like falsely yelling “fire” in a crowded place

It's a shill, stop giving it attention other than a quick refutation/insult.

We need to spread news of this as best we can. This is absolutely DISGUSTING and sets a very dangerous precedent.

>I still don't want Israel to get nuked by Iran or bomb by Muslims in the area though, because 99% of them are innocent. I won't be surprised if some autist says they all deserve it though
Hahah you were derailing the conversation.

>It's just a conspiracy theory, goy. You're anti-Semitic!

Sen. Tim Scott (SC) was one of the co-sponsors of federal legislation trying to do this same thing on a national level about a year ago.

Yeah I'm a shill because I want to prevent sadistic dictators from bombing innocents. KYS autist

Whats up America? I thought you said "it would never happen here"?
Wheres all the laughing and pointing gone?

Would it even be brought before the Supreme court? And at a certain point, would it even matter? I think the highest courts aren't even safe from their agenda at this point.

Either way, spread the word. This will make even liberals uneasy.

> Innocent
> Israelis

i wonder whos behind this post.

whats you opinion about innocent Palestinians, schlomo ?

Take notes:
youtube.com/watch?v=QLDE4mRwfSQ

He's a kike shill or a troll.

His first post should tell you that.

I'm beginning to realize this is happening more and more now. You really can't even deny it now.

They aren't constantly being bombed and Arab leaders don't regularly threaten to annihilate them. But let me guess Israelis derserve to be bombed because of some retarded Mudslime conspiracy theory

It's not a mudslime theory, it goes beyond that

>Retarded Muslim Conspiracy.

Is this your first day, Schlomo?

The same state that tried to ban "le ebin Nazis" in CVille.

Really makes me think.

Republicunts are the ultimate good-goys.

fpbp

But obviously they're getting cold feet since they have to censor critique against there lil state

I suppose you'll have to hire a nice Jewish lawyer.

Is this absolutely true for Houston Harvey aid recipients as well? I am free but I have family that might be kiked by regulation I’ve only seen parroted on Sup Forums.

Except it's bullshit. Daily stormer.

Semantics. The 2nd amendment is to protect the first. I will personally murder every last kike in South Carolina at the first sight of someone actually being convicted for this.

>Houston Harvey aid recipients
Do you mean they'll take away the aid because you said something about the kikes? I don't get it

jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemitism/Delegitimizing-Israel-soon-to-be-illegal-in-South-Carolina-533515

>South Carolina needs federal money to build more jails for the spike in nigger crimes.

the absolute state

But it's the Christian Zionist who passed the law. If you kill Jews over it you'll empower them to pass further legislation in order to curb your attitude. For example they could make posting things online anonymously a bigger offense and....

>whats you opinion about innocent Palestinians, schlomo ?
Mudslimes need to die. We should all support Israel in their fight against the biggest threat (Islam duh) humanity has ever faced.

Are millions of Israelis elite open border activists of bankers? No. Stop being a fucking sadist

Why do Muslims need to die again? Can't you just close your borders?

Oh yeah, you can't.

HAHAHAHAHAH oh fuck off, they're only a threat because the (((media))) wants them in europe and the states

okay that proves what?
read the talmud.

JIDF detected

Not to long ago Texas did something similar to this, it seems like Republicans and conservativs are trying to compete on who can be the best goy of the bunch.
Where's daddy Trump on this?

loaded cannon with heavy redpill. 100% backfire chance. Precisely what herzl wanted. Must be coincidence

People have the right to criticise what they want. First amendment.

Kill the Ziocucks really. Not all Jews even like Israel. In fact I have no problem with Israel but this is just a fucking joke.

>Where's daddy Trump on this?

Let's see...

>be israel
>don't exist until 1946
>literally genocide the natives because muh lebensraum
>proceed to make muslims second class citizens
>arab leaders see how the jews genocide and mistreat arabs
>Isreal whines "muh arab aggression"
>Good Goy USA sends general staff and modern Arms to Israel
>fight a war of aggression against the neighbouring countries which have literally mid-WW2 technology for more clay
>Proceed to push the native population out of their farming grounds over the next decades by founding settlements on the rare fertile grounds in the desert and declare them Israeli territory.
>Bomb neighbouring countries at least once a month without repercussions

Gee I wonder why the Arabs don't like Israel.

a friend can turn into a foe

To any Jew on here. If this law has passed any law illegalising being a Jew is possible as well. Legal precedent.

>land of the free

>South Carolina
Steve Colbert's home state

Lets get him to criticise Israel and then just watch the shitshow.

He'll go full 14/88.

They need to be triggered to do something truly horrendous.

With Colbert sent to guantanamo bay. The Libs will turn on them and Jews do a holocaust.

>be "Palestine"
>didn't exist, ever
>never had a Muslim state in the region
>constantly whine about losing "your land" that belonged to the Ottomans and then the British
>refuse all Israel land partitioning deals, even when Israelis get the short end of the stick
>start a war like the whiny bitches they are
>lose to superior Ashkenazis with 35 IQ points on you
>Jews continue to BTFO pathetic "Palestinians" for the next 50 years
>Arabs in Israel continue to whine about their high standard of living and political freedoms
>continue to start wars against Jews then whine about the completely reasonable response of subjugation(the UN considers subjugation legal after a period of war)

Is there a better story of low IQ vermin getting btfo time and again? I doubt it.

Wrong way round Colbert gets sent to guantanamo bay. The Libs will turn on the Jews and do a holocaust.

>t. Ahmed

Seriously the Jews are on borrowed time if this gets passed and I don't even hate all Jews, I actually like the Israeli ones but the diaspora can go to hell.

It will be similar to what they did in Sweden if ppl get triggered.
Muslims threatens the jews, the jews get more protection through the law.
Peaceful protest about free speech will be good, this can be a good opportunity for America to wake up.

look at the absolute state of degeneracy,i dont wanna nuke israel either,i prefer to fucking gas them all, or shit,why not just napalm them,if you cant bring the jew to the oven,you can bring the oven to the jew

Dozens of Israeli Jews were arrested on 9/11 with explosives, Jews set up cameras to document the event for Israel, and celebrated as it happened. There are no "based Jews" ffs, a Jew is a Jew, there all part of the same tribe.

you are supporting a israel,you are the worst scum on the planet,and the reason the world hates burgers! you let israel annex and steal land,yet call the kibbutz dwelling hooknoses innocent,they occupy land and steal and kill,they do more sins than anyone,and should be gassed

No you don't understand American's. If they jail Americans for being anti-israel and pro-first amendment and jail Colbert it will be a national chimpout that will be uncontrollable.

I will feed you to the dogs In'shallah because they are the same breed of mutt as you.

I have to wash my Hands after just responding to Kuffar like yourself.

I don't get it. Why would they jail Colbert?
And yeah there might be a chimpout. God bless america.

I doubt you've met a diaspora Jew. Some of the kindest and most generous people I've met are diaspora Jews. For example I was going to be alone Christmas 2016 and a really nice Jewish family gave me an expensive meal and let me hang out with their family at their house for the day. Was really anti-semitic due to Sup Forums before that though, which I feel bad about.

every un resolution is against israel,and only fellow warcriminal america support them, fuck of amerimutt,gas yourself,preferably 1488 times

oh no not you again go away

no gunther,you giving away tech to the hooknose and financing their genocide (which is what germany always does,finance genocide) of the arabs. you even pay to genocide yourself,which is basically you an heroing yourself,which i approve. please fuck off to israel or somewhere else, you are not needed here,you turn europe to gayrope,and i dont want that

No. This thread is all about free speech, right? Here, read this story Swedebro:

rt.com/news/385475-israel-prison-barbecue-palestine/

Activists from an Israeli right-wing movement, Ichud Leumi, have organized a free barbecue outside a military prison in the West Bank where Palestinian inmates are currently on hunger strike.

Members of the youth branch of the Ichud Leumi (National Union) party brought outdoor grills to the walls of Israeli-run Ofer military prison on Thursday.

The activists set up tables, brought soft drinks and cooked a variety of meats, serving it for free to everybody.

The organizers of the action said on the internet that the BBQ was aimed solely at taunting the Palestinians during their hunger strike with the smell of delicious food, the local media reported.

The picnic outside the prison walls lasted for a while before the police arrived and ordered the activists to disperse, the Arutz Sheva website reported.

Ofer inmates have stated a hunger strike earlier this week after some of their privileges were slashed by the Israeli authorities.

Around 1,500 Palestinian inmates are currently refusing food, Issa Qaraqe, head of detainees' affairs for the Palestinian Authority, said.

Ichud Leumi demanded the prison conditions to be made even harsher for the Ofer inmates in order to force the return of the bodies of the two slain IDF soldier from the Palestinian militants.

If some radio show live streams Stephen Colbert in South Carolina and ask they ask him what he thinks of Israel. If he says you know the typical liberal stuff the radio show basically alerts the authorities for him breaking the law..

>land of the free
>I shit you not

the arabs was promised the land as a part of the arab rebellion against the ottomans you absolute pleb, they got backstabbed in the balfour declaration. your understanding,or lack of understanding rather of history is so typical of burgers, please gas yourself amerimutt

>do bad shit
>make it illegal to even question it.
Wew. it's almost as if the world had no antisemitism legislation we could talk about these issues in earnest.

Some mean well but their politics sucks balls.

Yeah they were literally taunting them with food, oy vey.

finally,someone making sense

>muh 1st Amendment
>muh constitution

When are you stupid burgers going to realise your stupid parchment barriers don't mean shit? Your actual Constitution was torn to shreds by legalistic sophistry a long, long time ago.

What is love?
Führer, don't gas me
Don't gas me no more

Führer, don't gas me
Don't gas me no more

What is love?

Yeah, yeah

(Ooh, ooh)

I don't know why you're not there
I give you my diary, but you don't care
So what is Reich?
And what is wrong?
Gimme a sign

What is love?
Führer, don't gas me
Don't gas me no more

What is love?
Führer, don't gas me
Don't gas me no more

(Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, oh-whoa, whoa, oven, shoah)

Israel is the evil in the world.

There's been a lot of recent legislation over here as well. it's all going on quietly. As usual, the jew creates all of this diversion, white versus black, white versus middle eastern, such that they can usurp power and further their goal in the background.