Monkey is best

Monkey is best

BEST!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KhY8HU21
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That is correct.

How can a primate be so lewd all the time?

all bias aside what do monkeyfags think of Hana?

Masterpiece.

It was better on the second time through and suffered from being the "ending" to the series in the middle of a season of books very distinctly following a more cohesive chronology.

Rouka for example had to be fleshed out within one book and so it takes from the overall quality of the book when you infodump her backstory in the middle.
However, the lack of people like Araragi and Senjougahara is appropriately thematic within the book because it was foreshadowing Ougi's abilities of reawakening memories and that necessary feeling that Kanbaru needed to grow on her own without holding Araragi's hand.

It's a deeply melancholic book that separates itself from the rest of the series in tone alone based on the fact it's not written like the rest of the series.
It lacks a lot of the banter and jokes for most of the book and trades it in for atmosphere and character expansion like getting to see Araragi grown up or Kaiki being a gentleman.

Ultimately people tend to dislike the book due to it's nature and I can understand that but I think within the context NisiO wrote it, it was a strong endeavor to undertake to write a book so contrasting to the rest of the series.

rewatched it recently
rouka talked too much and it was missing the fun from other arcs but it was still good
pretty much everything said

Least lesbian ever.

It is too much dialogue but all the monogatari stories have too much dialogue. I think the monster was pretty brilliant. Kanbaru turned out to be way more interesting a character than Araragi as a protagonist. While Araragi would walk around and suddenly get attacked by monsters and ghosts Kanbaru actually is helped by a monster and helps the monster in return, stepping up her legacy as a ghost hunter. Also it's the only Story in the series that ends with an actual decently executed confrontation that pays off instead of Araragi pulling a trick or someone calling in a fight-cancelling deus ex machina. Monkey with long hair is god's gift to a loving earth.

I also took a few screenshots

>waifu's face when you confess to her

I've considered it and you're right!

B E S T
E
S
T

cute

Impossible bat is the best.

does anyone have a link to bd raws? I want to try and make some webms

guess it will be hard now that nyaa is down

hopefully this turned out well

Kanbaru discovering her arm was healed, how it hurt and seeing her cry of joy was fucking fantastic.

>marshmallows

It's one of my favorite arcs. But I may be blinded by my love for Kanbaru.

this is probably better

Kanbaru is my favorite girl but Hana is one of the worst arcs in my opinion.

I like it more in retrospect than I did while watching it

Probably the worst part for me after neko kuro, even though Monkey and Cat are my two favourite girls

last one until I find some raws

WHAT KIND OF EVOLUTION IS OMEGA KANBARU?!

>While Araragi would walk around and suddenly get attacked by monsters and ghosts
When did that happen? Outside of Shinobu Mail where Kanbaru was also there? The plot of around 2/3rds of the main series revolved around Araragi willingly getting involved in this shit.

>Also it's the only Story in the series that ends with an actual decently executed confrontation that pays off instead of Araragi pulling a trick or someone calling in a fight-cancelling deus ex machina
It followed the standard formula of someone butting in around the end to set shit straight for the MC so that they can confront the problem properly. See Shinobu Mail again.

I disagree with Kanbaru being a "way more interesting" protagonist than Araragi, she literally is just genderbent Araragi. Same insecurities, same Ougi leading them to someone that they wished they saved but didn't and then mentally buried, and so on. That's why he was the aforementioned "someone butting in" of this arc even. Only reason why the arc feels so different was Shaft directing it in an odd way compared to the rest of Second Season, LN-wise the rest of SS are more in-line with it if anything.

Sloppy adaptation, seems to be a running thing with Kanbaru really. Important development for her nonetheless while foreshadowing future shit decently enough.

Ougi and ironically Koyomi stole the show I felt, they make for great Kaiki and Meme equivalents for Kanbaru.

That entire chapter/conversation was cut out of the anime and just turned into a 2-minute scene of them walking up the mountain
I get that they can't fit everything into the anime but it's a damn shame. The sexual tension between those two was nuts.

its great to read every once in a while
pastebin.com/KhY8HU21

This is the closest she's ever going to get to fucking Araragi.

nise?

They already have

Guess I meant that it's the closest she'll get with his consent. She pretty much molested Araragi in Nise.

His sisters, yeah. Especially Karen since she & Araragi apparantly lived alone together for a good while. Not Kanbaru though.

This is part of what confuses me as to what Monogatari is aiming and if half of its loftiness is in the presentation, not the substance.

Arararararagi truly has an iron will, to not try anything in that situation.

I know, I just read that the other day, I don't remember if the anime mentions marshmallows or not though.

If it didn't have the author name recognition, artsy style and surreal Mise-en-scène I think Monogatari would have been written off as baby's first supernatural harem.

Snek is best though.

I get that feeling often. I only managed to make it through the first part.It was alright, but inbetween watching things that are outright harem, and other shaft shows I had this niggling thought about how much substance it really had.

The girl's and aesthetics are top tier, but I find it hard to buy it's anymore than that.

That all contributes to the atmosphere- and the dialogue isn't bad even if it isn't realistic.

her threads certainly arent the best
>

The wordplay can get fun. Especially between Araragi and Hachikuji.

A cat is fine too

i found some raws so ill upload some webms later if the thread is still up

when did this happen?

koyomimonogatari
monkey's episode is great

monkey isnt my favorite but hana had the funniest fucking audio commentaries