BD/DVD sales Apr 24 - 30

Blu-ray
*1. 32,901 32,901 Yuri!!! on Ice Vol.5
*2. 25,763 25,763 Granblue Fantasy The Animation Vol.1 Limited Edition
*3. *6,839 *6,839 Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Vol.2 Limited Edition
*4. *5,846 *5,846 Youjo Senki Vol.1
*5. *5,108 *5,108 JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Vol.11 Limited Edition
*6. *4,818 *4,818 Gun x Sword Blu-ray BOX
*7. *4,201 *4,201 Brave Witches Vol.3 Limited Edition
*8. *3,063 *3,063 Natsume Yuujinchou 5 Vol.5 Limited Edition
*9. *2,974 *2,974 Gabriel DropOut Vol.2
10. *2,466 *2,466 Gintama. Vol.1 Limited Edition

11. *2,356 *2,356 Trinity Seven Movie: Eternity Library to Alchemic Girl
12. *1,924 *1,924 3-gatsu no Lion Vol.2 Limited Edition
13. *1,891 *1,891 Shuumatsu no Izetta Vol.5
14. *1,888 *1,888 Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Blu-ray BOX Limited Edition
15. *1,554 *1,554 Marginal#4: Kiss kara Tsukuru Big Bang Vol.2 Limited Edition
16. *1,481 *1,481 www.Working!! Vol.6 Limited Edition
17. *1,461 *1,461 Demi-chan wa Kataritai Vol.2 Limited Edition
18. *1,452 *1,452 Bungou Stray Dogs Vol.11 Limited Edition
19. *1,443 *1,443 Paniponi Dash! Blu-ray BOX Limited Edition
(cut-off 1,443)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESQZQIaWMbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DVD
*1. 16,111 16,111 Granblue Fantasy The Animation Vol.1 Limited Edition
*2. 12,770 12,770 Yuri!!! on Ice Vol.5
*3. *2,459 *2,459 Gintama. Vol.1 Limited Edition
*4. *1,769 *1,769 Natsume Yuujinchou 5 Vol.5 Limited Edition
*5. *1,434 *1,434 Bungou Stray Dogs Vol.11 Limited Edition
*6. *1,179 *1,179 JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Vol.11 Limited Edition
*7. **,903 **,903 Marginal#4: Kiss kara Tsukuru Big Bang Vol.2 Limited Edition
*8. **,834 **,834 Youjo Senki Vol.1
*9. **,784 **,784 Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Vol.2 Limited Edition
10. **,700 **,700 Super Lovers 2 Vol.2 Limited Edition

11. **,605 **,605 3-gatsu no Lion Vol.2 Limited Edition
12. **,600 *6,346 Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru Vol.5
13. **,515 **,515 Trinity Seven Movie: Eternity Library to Alchemic Girl
14. **,477 93,725 Tonari no Totoro
15. **,439 **,439 Brave Witches Vol.3 Limited Edition
16. **,438 **,438 Gabriel DropOut Vol.2
17. **,428 **,428 www.Working!! Vol.6 Limited Edition
18. **,427 *1,795 Monster Strike The Movie: Hajimari no Basho e
19. **,424 **,424 Fuuka Vol.2 Limited Edition
20. **,308 16,403 Yuri!!! on Ice Vol.4

21. **,306 *1,542 ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Vol.1
22. **,257 **,257 Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Vol.5 Limited Edition

>Kemono Friends not even on the list
KEMONOFAGS BLOWN THE HECK OUT.

>14. *1,888 *1,888 Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Blu-ray BOX Limited Edition

That seems good for a pointless re-release

Nah, it shows that people lost interest. All the 10k+ sellers that are still relevant sell at least 5k on re-release.

Where is AOT and MHA?

Lol Fuuka v2

>being this upset that kemono friends sold more than memesuba

Dead

Acshually and technically the BDs are attached to a book, so it doesn't fall under BD sales, but book sales.

They're also much cheaper than your regular BDs!

For the hundredth time, kemono friends was sold as a book.

>12,517 Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Vol.1
>*6,839 Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Vol.2
That huge almost 50% drop. Memesubafags on suicide watch.

>zero 10ks

Vol 1 had game as extra. 6k are the real sales of Konosuba.

Kemono Friends numbers come out on a Thursday. Last week was its biggest week yet the sales have just been increasing week on week. It's up to 22k now.

But the Granblue anime is the laziest piece of shit I've seen on TV since Garfield & Friends went off the air in the 90s.

You have to buy the BD if you want the cool in-game loot, including an exclusive SSR unit.

Not even joshin'.

What are considered good sales for anime?

There was a Gun x Sword BD?

It's hard to say, entirely depends on how much money the production comittee got out of it, and how much of a boost if gave to the original material it's based on.
Considering the price of the BDs, I'd say that 2k is barely meeting the cut, at and about 5k you're doing good and 10k is pretty fucking good.

But that's just my wild estimate pulled out of my ass.

Does that include volume 1 selling konasuba selling 14k for one volume or is it a everage pf 5 volumes?

still top of the list for winter anime Dvd Blue ray sales.

So would 5k be good for an ova?

How did the Fuuka BD do?

Kemofure is at 24k and still going up

>not even on the list
Okay fag

I play Granblue. The event SSR is shit. The anime is a disservice to the fans and is lazy as fuck. The dragon doesn't even flap its wings, it's a still cel that hovers. The fucking game animates it better than the anime does.

Isn't that the ultimate milking strategy? Just make more anime and have the fans of the game buy the overpriced BDs.

Salary man can also be a sales man

Sales change with event tickets, OVA and other kinds of BD bonuses, that's not new.
But if Konosuba does 6k for volumes 2 to 5 then they're doing pretty good.
I'd say the same rule of thumb apply since the budget is similar. That said you have to keep in mind that the money from sales don't directly profit the studio most of the time.
The way anime work is : Multiple sponsors (companies, editors, etc.) form a "production comittee" wich then give a budget to the studios in order to produce an anime. Wich means that the fate of the studio isn't tied to the success of the anime (wich is very good since producing animation is costly), but it also won't get any money from the sales unless the studio is also part of the commitee (wich happens rarely, in that case the studio also gets a cut).

So essentially, an anime selling well only means that there are bigger chances for it to get a second season, and that the reputation of the studio gets better wich means potentially more offers or chances to get a project.
Outside of that it matters very little, unless the studio is part of the production committee or owns the license.

>That said you have to keep in mind that the money from sales don't directly profit the studio most of the time.

Is this true for original anime and not just adaptations?

History is littered with dead studios because their anime keep bombing and no one would give them work.

>fujo makes a thread to feel better about her fat life
>conveniently leaves out Kemono Friends

>The dragon doesn't even flap its wings
That's the least of its problems.

Every fucking mobage, every single one, has to have the annoying squeaky-voiced mascot character. Because apparently faggots who play this type of kusoge can't self-insert if the MC has lines that they say. So they have to have the mascot character as the character voice.

>Not including the 120k Kememe Furries book sales
>YOI at the top for no reason
stupid fujo fuck you are worst than them

It isn't even going to sell 30k

Stay mad furryfag

>furry
noone is talking about LWA though

It is just a cute mouse

It's also true for original anime. For example while SHAFT and P.A Works were a part of the production committee for, respectively, Madoka and Shirobako, they were still other companies involved as well.
It's difficult to know the composition of a production committee, but I wouldn't be surprised if even KyoAni productions based on KyoAni licenses (like Free or Phantom World) still has to have a few other companies involved (though KyoAni definitely gets a bigger share than other studios in that case, since they are also the editors of the original material).

So the studios usually do make more money on original anime since they are often a part of the production committee, but it also means that if it's unsuccessful the studio will take a financial hit (still mitigated by the committee though).

Of course, Gonzo comes to mind. I hope that they'll still be able to complete their revival after Akiba's Trip underwelming sales. Wich was a shame since it was actually pretty good.

>The event SSR is shit

It's SSR Dark Kat. If you run Vira (like shitloads of nips do) she's perfect.

I doubt even 10% of players care about esports crap. They just want waifus.

Thanks.

This one's at least voiced by Taiga.

But I agree with you -- plus I'd rather play as the girl character (whose designs are way better than the faggot protag). They don't give a shit that the MC is a girl in cutscenes. It's the laziest shit.

I don't run SSR Vira, or dark at all. The waifus in it don't really appeal to me, so the whole thing is kinda meh. Can't wait to get fucked in the ass next GW because I'm water and light.

>Not knowing Vyrn hasn't even revealed his final form.
youtube.com/watch?v=ESQZQIaWMbw