You now have more incentive to actually support the industry you ostensibly love

>You now have more incentive to actually support the industry you ostensibly love
Oh no. How tragic. Such a shame. Etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0Tstb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wouldn't give a single pound to Crunchyroll even if every torrent site went down.

I'm actually hoping this will help me kick watching anime as a habit, so I can go out and become a productive member of society at last.

I'd rather never watch anime again than pay for it.

>$80 for two episodes

The industry is not worth supporting.

I'm downloading scrapped princess from bakabt RIGHT NOW.

>pound

You know anime airs on TV right?

Crunchyroll's player is maybe one of the worst on the internet, constantly skipping ahead, desyncing subs and usually stopping altogether. If you are suggesting I should spend a single Australian Dollar to support their shit service then I suggest you kill yourself.

you honestly believe I'D PAY for 4Kids subs at HALF streamer quality? with fractured IPs split between amazon, funi, crunchy, hulu, etc.

You WILL pay though, just admit the age of free anime is over

>not already being a productive member of society

It's your own fault, not animes

>40 per episode

Yea except fucking not

Why are there so many payfags on Sup Forums all of a sudden?

It's bait. Report and hide.

>animes

>CR
>supporting the industry

>sitting still while gay policies mess everything up
what strange bait you have here, user

>He thinks paying for streaming sites supports the industry.

>paying for anime
>paying for crunchyroll and shit that doesn't even get all the anime to begin with and has shitty employees and values
no thanks, i'd kill myself first nigga

As a fellow Paki, why would you ever want to pay for it when you can simply watch it for free?

i was subbed to CR for a while but damn their quality is awful.

But i dont love it. Anime for me is just entertainment that i would never pay for.

With legal streaming sites unavailable in my country, how, exactly, do you suppose I "support" it?

Import BDs and merchandise from Japan.

What about Funimation?

I support the nipplenese, not jews.

archive.is/0Tstb

Won't have subtitles. Also, too damn expensive.

This. I'd rather import BDs and buy plastic butts.

Lots of Japanese releases come with subtitles now though.
Just look it up before making the purchase.

yeah I sure love the sound of importing £50 blu-rays from japan 3 episodes at a time

So you really expect people to drop $100 on a DVD for a series they have no idea if they're going to like or not? Fat chance. The industry is better off leaving the illegal sites alone so people can actually watch and get into the shows, so they'll drop cash on merch.

You don't need to buy all of it. Just enough so that you feel you've supported what you like.

But you don't know if you like it or not if you haven't been able to see it yet. Nobody wants to "support" something they don't know if they like or not.

I am not arguing against piracy.

It's better to just buy merch if you want to support something

Funimation handles dub shit.

No thanks.

I'd rather depend on Amazon

I don't torrent anime; I have a Crunchyroll subscription. Still, the idea of a major site like Nyaa or Piratebay going down just feels wrong. It's the first step to a policed shell of an Internet; I pity the generation that would grow up on that

>I have a Crunchyroll subscription.
Why do you exist?

Why don't you fuck off?

Because I was here first.

Doubtful.

Unless said studio or people who worked on the show are on the production committee, then you're shit out of luck if you give your money to Funi, Crunchy or whatever so called legal site.

>$

This. Especially when the vast majority of new shows are utter shit.

Supporting the light novel industry by paying for the commercials? Not sure that makes sense. Wouldn't it be more beneficial to directly purchase publications rather than promotional material?

Western money doesn't support the industry. In addition, all of the stuff I like is older stuff which only autistic weirdos like me enjoy, so it'll never be licensed.