How to deal with the fact that I wasn't born to Australia?

How to deal with the fact that I wasn't born to Australia?

I'm drunk btw..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjoSY_d1hUs&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Being Australian isn't it is all cracked up to be you see if you're not a chad life here is the worst it could possibly be you start to realize
all women are whores even that quiet innocent girl who sits in the back of your uni class and barely says a word is most definitely a whore.

i want to be binlander but I can't stand anything under 30*C

I can vicariously feel my mouth sucking on her titty

>pic for your tears finnbro

Look down at your feet realise they don't look like gorillas feet and sigh a sigh of relief

This is true.. Also there is a vocal minority of Northern Euro Ausfags that wont let up on the shit-stirring of sovthern euros. Begins to get annoying after the first 20-years....

youtube.com/watch?v=wjoSY_d1hUs&t=3s

Listen cunt; even if you were born in Australia you'd still be a Finnish poofta.
You can't be something you're not, just be yourself babe.

You live in a Nordic country; be proud.

Wog detected.
What's the matter mate, can't handle the bantz?

Is this why normie places have the stench of alcohol?

benis

look at this face and tell me you could live an eternity here.

You don't want to come here it's a shithole full of drooling retards.

Lebanon isn't south europe

lol your fucking go to response yet when i respond it is in fact you cunts who lose your shit! Whatever just let me be pissed for a few days..
most certainly not a fucking leb..

He does not know the way POO ON HIM !!!

>doesn't understand the escalation of aggression

This is why you'll always be a pissweak wog cunt.

buy an ostrich and you're 50% there

>gets annoying after the first 20 years.

Why so annoying cunt m8

lets not forget who is destroying the civilization with this bullshit mate.. You fucks will have a lot to answer for once shit is sorted out...

And it will stay annoying for the rest of your life until you hard then fuck up and get switched on.

its been fine but i just lost my shit the other day.. A rapid succession of bullshit and a very bad couple of days has put me in this fucked up state of mind.

I think it's pretty obvious to everyone that it's the pissweak "can't handle banter" PC cunts destroying the civilization - not Trevor the sick cunt down at your local pub ripping on Tony the wog every night.

Australia is home to cunts and chinks. Which would you like to be?

you need to understand that sometimes people need a break. This concept is not understood around here.. When i went back home i could have a shitty day and it was understood and people left me alone. Whatever though im here il deal with your shit.. Just dont be too much of a cunt i can deal with shit from niggers, gooks or whatever but despite what you may think i see you cunts as family and therefore your shit cuts a little deeper.

You wouldn't be able to handle it here any way.

Fuck off wog

You need to understand the YOU'RE the one who needs to change, not us.

lol take an hnest examination.. When a non-anglo hangs shit on you do you take it well? Id bet you chimp out a little harder than if it were your fellow anglo its fkn obvious to see.. Whatever though, you're right im having a shit day im a bit drunk and im letting it out.. Go back to posted your memes.

I'm a drunk aussie and I wish i was born in finland. Grass is always greener on the other side.

I am constantly dragged to parties by my normie friends and no, that doesn't happen. At least not here.

the beaches, weather and nature are nice, but outside of melbourne which is full of lefties and sjws there's little to nothing in the way of culture, arts, entertainment, nightlife things like that.

>Trevor the sick cunt down at your local pub ripping on Tony the wog every night.
cringe

This. Holy shit am I sick of foreign sooks who come here and whinge about every little fucking thing.
Be grateful that you're not stuck in whatever open sewer your family crawled out of and shut the fuck up.

oh it's zhao from the other thread

>When a non-anglo hangs shit on you do you take it well?

This is what you don't understand; I don't "take banter" like it's some sort of bad tasting medicine - I drink it down like water.
Banter is the life blood of the Australian, it doesn't matter if we're taking it or giving it, we love a good shit stir and if some pissweak wog cunt blows his top it makes it all the better.

LOL fuck off cunt my senpai came here from Europe in the early 50's No welfare no nothing. Stop creating enemies you dont have.. It's the last thing you (or i) need right now

understand this. You never have an off day though cunt? fuck sake.... I can be good for my entire life and one slip and its all over.. And for who? You cunts lost your culture long ago and are now looking to Continental europe to rediscover your souls.. And you know what? We welcome you back with open arms.. This is no way to treat those who are on your side even though you make ZERO effort to understand us and expect all of the understanding to flow one way..

you are are wog. we anglos can smell you a mile off

no shit. If you will read my previous posts you might see that i revealed my southern heritage quite early on! Excellent deduction though Watson. Still waiting for the thanks and appreciation for giving you cunts a capital city and head start of civilization.....

Been in australia for a year and going back there again at the beginning of february (hopefully).

Australian life is great you nigger.

Life is good. Women are whores yes, but just avoid them.

>we're full
You keep getting niggers but wops like me from rome are not welcome? Fuck this shit

Whatever i feel better now... Im goin outside.

>head start of [sic] civilization [sic]
>my family came in the 50's
Get absolutely fucked

Lol you anglos have no concept of history do you... Was talking about your fucking island in the North Atlantic..

>implying your moorish ancestors ever interacted with the British isles

Alright fucking barbaric degenerate cunt has called a nigger now im fkn done. You stupid fucks are losing allies left and right.

I’m too soft for you cunts, I’ll admit it.
Still fun to watch from afar though.

See

Whats Brisbane like? I got family that lives there so I might plan a visit

What fucking sewer.. My country could have been an empire were is not for the fucking anglos coming in and jewing everything up... I cant even have a normal family in this damn place lest my wife leave me and take my life savings and my son is encouraged to cut off his own dick... Cant even walk down the street now without having to dodge 40,000 gooks.. Well done guys really love what you've done with the place..

Calm down stavros

Guido* lol

trust me this country is a shit hole you dont want to live here, maybe 10-15 years ago it was a good country but now it fucking sucks

You're right though im going a bit wild.. too much internet today methinks.

Australia has gone down the shitter. Be glad you weren't born there.
t.lottovoitto x-DdD

>tfw you weren't born a finn
>tfw you will never shitpost "perkele saatana, vittu, suomen suo, etc...." from your comfy sauna
>tfw you don't have a retarded language that nobody understands

Drive racecar

Maeby kys

Relax.
Australia doesn't exist anyway.
The Antipodes, Antarctica etc, it's all fairy-tales.

You could have gotten the get if you were Australian

>tfw you don't have a retarded language that nobody understands

No one can understand Australians if it makes you feel any better

This pasta is poo

Australia is a hole. Filled with chinks and niggers run rampant

What this fine digited cunt said.

>tfw she looks like my slut ex-gf in this pic
HHNNNNNNGGGG

Pipe down wog manlet.

Tried to post a thread before said ip was region banned wtf?

Eyyy papa jonno