Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

now fuck off

saying >tfw no gf is exactly why you dont have one. Go ask a girl out, theyre not all toxic, just 99% of them which means you have to date 100 to find the one. Get started today, youve got a lot of work to do.

i haven't seen this pic in years.
also MODS

large

The only single girls I've met who are willing to talk to me are single mothers covered in tattoos and piercings. They always immediately ask me about my job, as if they're just looking for someone financially stable enough to look after their kids.

>tons of money
>tons of free time
>minimum stress
>I age like fine wine while they've already aged like milk
I think I made the right choice.

>They always immediately ask me about my job

I'm 30 and this is the first thing every woman asks, and I immediately ghost them.

Im not going to be in a relationship with someone based on their fucking job, thats not any way to base a relationship on. We have to get a long together and just love each other. Everything else should just be icing on the cake. The reason people are constantly breaking up with each other is because of the fact they base their relationships on things like career, income, assets, etc.

This ain't 1957 bitch, you have a job as well, you earn just as much, if not more, you work easy white collar job. Don't even for a moment dare to pull that "whats your job/income" bullshit, when you have your own fucking income, you're financially independent woman, right? So why does my job matter to you? How does that have any bearing on how much you love me? Oh right because you don't actually love me, you love the convenience that comes along with being with me.

>HURRRRRRRR YOUR A NEET POOR LOL VIRGIN

I'm actually extremely well off, have my own home paid off, an investment property paid off, no debt, and 6 figures in savings (im not buying crypto, fuck off). I NEVER let the women know this though, if you flaunt your financial security they'll be trying to leech off you like crazy, and some will play the "long con" and try to get serious with you so they can eventually steal your shit in a massive haul later on.

I’ve got a 30 round magazine of 5.56 ammo, one of which is a dud. Shall I load the mag and start firing at you?

One of the shots won’t kill you.

Nothing wrong with them asking for your job. You want them to give their body and pussy to you for free? It's a give and take. They give you their body, they should get something in return. Nothing in this world is free.

That has always been the case since the dawn of time. Man hunts for food and protects the woman from harmful animals, while she gives the man sex and babies.

In the recent past, man goes out to work and "brings home the bacon". In return, the woman stays home, cleans the house, makes him a sandwich and babies.

Both get something out of it. Now here comes both of you. You want to receive something from woman, but don't want to give them something in return. Are you communists?

cringe

Except that kind of woman doesn't exist in the 1st world, and the women do none of those things.

The point is women want to have their cake and eat it. IE: Women want to be independent and strong, but at the same time they still want to be dependent on a provider.

I feel like that might actually be some kind undiscovered mental disorder.

Man gives woman a house, food, and money. In return, she gives him sex and babies. It's that simple.

If you're a man and you want to have sex with a woman, but you don't want to give her anything in return, not money, not house, not food, then you're violating the rules of nature.

The girl asks for your job because she's about to have sex with you. She wants to make sure she gets something in return.

Imagine you give a girl gifts, money, a house. You work hard, and you spend your money on her. But she never has sex with you. How would you feel? You'd feel cheated. But that's exactly how girls feel too if she gives her body to you for sex, but she doesn't get any financial support.

I think it's you who want to have your cake and eat it: You want to have sex with her, and she gets nothing in return.

I had a girlfriend not that long ago.

> met her at a festival out of town
> said she was looking for a change
> said she insisted on paying her own way
> invited her to come live with me
> she never paid for anything
> ended up throwing her out
> learned a valuable lesson

Now I’m saving up for a love doll.

Retarded analogy.

>tfw comfy
>tfw relaxed
>tfw not be hassled

Much better than having a warm, wet hole that let's me put a cock inside it when it's in the mood

another free loader. she paid you with sex.

why do men want things for free? nothing in this world is free.

if you want to have sex with a girl, be prepared to give her money, clothing, food, and a house.

Why do that when I can swipe right on Tinder a few times and find a whore to do it for free?

>nothing is free
lol faggot there are plenty of things that are free, only a faggot ancap would think this way

Hey cunt, it's a lot cheaper to pay sex workers than it is to keep a GF whose just using you for resources.

You wouldn't know that because your country doesn't have sex workers.

Women broke the rule first... demanded financial equality and sexual liberation so that they could be hypergamous to their hearts’ content.

Their fault they’re getting pumped and dumped now with nothing to show for it. Men are just dancing to the tune that women requested.

Would you prefer a box of grenades? Pick any one... hope it doesn’t do exactly what it was made to do.

if she's just using you for resources, then men are just using women for their bodies and boobs.

nothing is free. there's always price to pay, whether it's money or something else. example, having sex with a tinder girl for free is not really free. you pay the price: sexually transmitted disease

it's not free. see above

If I wanted to buy a whore I could get one off Craig’s List for a lot less money.

>muh STDs

Nope

Dirt is free, tripsgetter

so you want to have sex with a girl. and get to have sex with her any time you feel like. all year round. and you don't want to give her money, food, or a house? is that what you want? please confirm.

do you realize how entitled you sound? you're a free loader who just uses girls for their bodies.

Sex used to cost money, clothing, food and a house.

Now you can get sex for almost nothing. Women have destroyed the value of vagina by flooding the market.

How is this my fault?

If you bought a woman a house to get sex, you’re the one who got screwed, moron.

My gf is sleeping besides me right now, get fucked.

Girls THROW their bodies at me and guys like me. Sex is cheaper than DIRT.

Why would I pay hundreds or thousands of dollars a month to get occasional, lame sex from the same women when I could get a new and exciting woman for nearly nothing any time I want?

Freeloading is when someone gets somethng of value for nothing... vagina has ZERO value today. In fact, being fucked by me IMPROVES a woman’s value because at least she will learn something about herself before I’m done.

Your argument may have held water 60 years ago but today, it’s absurd. Even the women wouldn’t agree with you that they trade sex for resources.

>I'm 30 and this is the first thing every woman asks, and I immediately ghost them.
Hah I thought I was the only one. If some bitch only cares about my education or job title,
>DISQUALIFIED

Also sage because this is a slide thread.

Man gives shelter, food, money in exchange for babies. Woman goes to divorce court after second child. Half of the mans assets reguardless of who worked for them goes to the woman. The kids in most cases go to the woman. The woman gets child support and alimony, which the man has to pay until the children are 18. Woman fills kids brains with the idea that their dad was a wife beater, and tells them to respect women. Kids grow up as betabitchbois and sluts, and sooner or later the man sticks a gun in his mouth. This is the risk with a woman in America. Divorce courts are horribly broken, and even if the man worked for every penny, every scrap of food, clothing, bills, etc, he still gets half of his shit taken by a stupid slut. I’ll never marry, sure I can spend time with a girlfriend, love her, fuck her, but at the end of the day there is still that doubt in your mind that even though you treat her like a princess at the end of the day she’ll stab you in the back and your life will crumble down as your retirement, house, and kids disappear because of the court.

>Sex is cheaper than DIRT.
No one cares that you fuck your cousins or 2s

I believe what you’re trying to say is that women trade BABIES for protection and provision.

You see, here in America we have a little thing called birth control that nearly all of the women use to prevent them having babies. Well, birth control and abortions.

In 1910 when sex almost guaranteed babies and babies almost guaranteed the destruction of a woman’s life, trading a woman protection and provision to get an heir was a good deal for a man, particularly because he had authority over her, the child AND his wealth.

Now most sex does not result in pregnancies and most pregnancies do not threaten a woman’s life and men have no authority and women can take the child and his wealth at any moment... AND they give away sex to nearly anyone.

So your whole premise is 60 to 100 years out of date. You’re like those old people still paying $80 a month to the phone company to rent a rotary dial phone they got in 1962 because they’re too dumb to know they can get a smartphone for free at any corner phone store.

Dumbass.

Lmao explain tinder then? Looks>money

Lol, nice projection. Just because you’d have to lower your standards to incest or hogging to get laid doesn’t mean that everyone else does.

YOU ≠ ME

highly intelligent hot latina girlfriend gives me:
sex,
great cooking
conversations about politics
conversation about economics
Insights into personal issues
The freedom to fuck whores

she (almost) never:
complains
asks me to cook or do chores

Why should i give a fuck that i spend a little bit of the money of the 10+k i earn per month on her?

I still win.

If you do not have enough money to miss a little bit of income supporting your girlfriend then maybe your genes arent good enough to breed.

This is how you get my life:
1 stop whining
2 work hard (mentally, not in hours) to get the income of your dreams
3 approach and get to know a lot of women to meet the right one.

you can do it, you just have to stop whining and start asking different questions like:

- Why have i not started a business yet?
- Why have i not approached 5000 women in my life yet?

The only answer is that you are too much of a pussy to do so.
MAN UP!

fuck ive fell in love