Diversity doesn't wo

Diversity doesn't wo...

nytimes.com/2017/12/27/nyregion/new-york-city-crime-2017.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_New_York_City#Disputed_2010_Census_data
nytimes.com/2017/01/05/upshot/how-to-predict-gentrification-look-for-falling-crime.html
nytimes.com/2016/05/29/opinion/sunday/the-end-of-black-harlem.html
nytimes.com/2017/12/27/nyregion/new-york-city-crime-2017.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's amazing what a police state can accomplish.

NY has been getting gentrified since the 80s. it used to be half black

this sounds fucky

someone pull this apart and tell me how they managed these stastics and what's not being recorded

>swedecuck

Didn't there used to be a murder a day in NYC? this article seems fucky.

Praise Allah!
It's works! Let's disband Sup Forums and start the great racemixing at once.

>I don't like the facts being told so change it for me
Sup Forums in general

This. Native NYer here. The influx of hipsters to Williamsburg and yuppies to Brooklyn Heights drove the rents up setting off a tidal wave along the borough. Same thing in upper Manhattan and queens. Rents go up in one neighborhood they go up in the next neighborhood down and so on, so the blacks have been getting pushed further out every year

They're mad about it but there's not much they can do

It really is way down

Isn't 1950's New York crime still far higher than crime everywhere else in the us in modern times, aside from Chicago and LA and SF? I mean it was still the mob hay day after all.

That's the point you niggers. NYC is extremely safe and clean these days compared to the dump it used to be in the 70s, 80s and 90s. This is despite getting more diverse.

Yes the percentage of niggers has gone down but the percentage of other minorities has exploded. The city is less than 35% white and out of those half are kikes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_New_York_City#Disputed_2010_Census_data

>White Americans make up 44.6% of New York City's population. According to the survey, there were 3,704,243 White Americans residing in New York City. White Americans of non-Hispanic origin make up 35.1% of the city's population.

Honestly, the NYPD is the biggest police force in the world, they have almost as much personnel as the whole police in Belgium. It is well funded and well managed, and they have a shit ton of blue in the streets.

That's just the way it is.

Pretty much. "These facts don't fit my narrative, it must be fake news"

funny. last i heard, the squeegee guys were back

/thread

You are aware that this is because NYC has been completely bought up by chinks, whites, and kikes, right?

You even asking that is infuriating. Look up the stats you fucking idiot, white hipsters are pouring in. They have been for awhile. nytimes.com/2017/01/05/upshot/how-to-predict-gentrification-look-for-falling-crime.html

How do you people buy into such nonsense, you seriously think niggers just started acting like humans, really? come the fuck on dude, keep up.

pic related

>That's the point you niggers. NYC is extremely safe and clean these days compared to the dump it used to be in the 70s, 80s and 90s. This is despite getting more diverse.

Like fuck you are getting me to go there, much less live there. Faggots won't recognize my ccw permit to keep ghouls away.

Live in New York, commute on the subway every day.

1/3 of the time (probably not enough resources to do it constantly) there is a squad of 3-5 police officers at the entrance to each station that can do ""random"" bag inspections.

Police sirens are ringing off constantly you learn to drown them out.

Gun laws are some of the strictest in the whole US

What said is also true.

Basically New York is becoming a liberal paradise slowly by drowning the city in cops and making it too expensive for poor people to keep living here.

Looks more like is right

actual native nycer here

this city used to be 70% white up until the mid 80s. native whites packed up and left after the 80s real estate crash to the surrounding suburbs and were replaced wholly by east asians, hispanics, and south asians.

to be totally honest this city is an okay place to live because up until recently it took a singapore tier fascist police state approach to policing and keeping the nogs and the spics in line, also pretty much every mosque was low key surveiled up until 2014

diblasio overturned all of this and it will probably turn into chimpcongo or san fransisco before the decade is up, but the take away is that with proper policing (see: "civil rights violations") multiculturalism can work.

all of the various ethnicities are extremely insular though and barely interact in a meaningful way though. ironically enough the cringiest people in this melting pot are white transplants from out of state who don't understand the racial dynamics at play and just how much everyone seems to despise each other just under the surface.

also dominicans are alright

No, not '/thread/' you absolute fucking imbeciles. White people moved in, it has nothing to do with the police.
nytimes.com/2016/05/29/opinion/sunday/the-end-of-black-harlem.html

So what about demographics here?

you know
you are free to move to literally any black run state on the planet if diversity is so good
fucking kys

it has everything to do police. white people moved out way more than they moved in. present day nyc is just barely 30%, an absolute low by any metric

also harlem may not be as black as it used to be but it is still pretty damn black. this city was okay because giuliani went full fash in the 90s with the police and bloomberg never rolled back his policies.

t. knower

everything to do with police*, just barely 30% white*

>swedistan
this is why're you're getting raped sven

ITT: rednecks scared of a big city

What about them? Niggers are leaving
>other browns should be committing crime too then, right?
No. If you think any of them come close to how destructive niggers are to a society you're delusional, and have much of the world to see. At least Mexicans can have a civilization of sorts. With niggers it a completely different story.

Mexico would disagree with you.

NYPD is the only reason for this. Thanks Rudy!

The same big city afraid of taxing its citizens and has to sue the government?

So the consensus is that the broken windows policy definitely works and only retarded liberals oppose it?

Liberals and Libertarians alike.

Wait -- isn't housing costs in NY to pretty much the entire outside regions sky fucking high?
This alone would pretty much push all low income high crime rate areas to outside the city and in turn outside of the NYPD jurisdiction.

yes, it is an incontrovertible success, turns out the dude that is taking a piss on the street or jumping a turnstyle to avoid paying the MTA a subway fare is very lightly to be carrying a gun and have several warrants for felonies. also what helps is that the NYPD is larger than most land armies of the world in terms of equipment and personnel and the nypd intelligence and counter terrorism division is in all likelihood on par with shit like mi6 or even the cia in its own right

stop and frisk was a huge help too, turns out randomly frisking niggers for guns and drugs is super effective to drive down crime
nyc groids whole live in section ape are mandated to not pay more than 25% of their income in rent, the average section ape apartment in nyc has a waiting list of several years, if there is one population in nyc that is eternally stable and not contracting whatsoever it is the native negro population who are more or less left to nig about in their nig neighborhoods with the occasional few venturing out to work jobs, the average negro in this city basically doesn't pay rent at all compared to market rates

>stop and frisk was a huge help too, turns out randomly frisking niggers for guns and drugs is super effective to drive down crime

but muh racism

So the cost of diversity is freedom. Rather than order and safety occuring naturally it has to be heavily enforced. forced.

If memory serves, New York was a shithole until they got a new mayor who actually gave a damn about helping his city.

the kikes rolled back all of these programs that attracted hipsters and wealthy oligarchs though, i'm araid it's all going to go to shit very quickly, we are already getting san francisco levels of mentall illness and homelessness
diversity in of itself isn't an objective good of course, "freedom" as we understand can only work among homogeneous white societies but isn't necessarily an objective good in of itself, having lived here all of my life i'm objectively pro police state and round the clock surveillance (at least when it comes to large cities, regardless if they are multicultural). police states to me isn't so much as restricting freedom as they are about ensuring people who break the law always get punished.

i personally don't feel any less free, having a ccw would be nice i guess but if you lived in an all white city you obviously wouldn't need it anyway

NYC is a kike city though. My cousin who wanted to buy an appartement over there had to pass some kike test despite his gf being kike.

goddammit you retarded subhuman apelings, I explained it all right here: The reason the crime rate in NYC is so low is because the white crime rate is literally switzerland-tier, and the Asian crime rate is virtually non-existent. Hispanics are about the US average (which is 4.88, multiples higher than anything in Europe). And blacks are about on the level of Uganda.

the most racist people you will ever meet are non-liberal white NYC residents. NYC schools are one of the most segregated as well

oh yeah i forgot to mention our city jail is run by bloods and crips, when nogs get arrested here they get the shit beat out of them by members of their opposing gang regularly even some latino gangs have staff at riker's as well

who else, a swede of course

In fairness, the police is one profession where I think positive discrimination and diversity is a good thing. Sometimes you'll need a negro to go into a black neighbourhood and get the trust of the young criminals there, sometimes you'll need a female officer to handle rape cases, etc

Statistics are worthless if you don't know how they were put together though. Everyone manipulates them to fit their agenda.

how the actual FUCK was deBlasio reelected? how much damage has he done? and what are your projections / predictions for the future? I left NYC the moment he was elected, because all this shit was predictable from a mile away

Thanks Trump!! (Thanks Obama was sarcasm back in the day, i think we should get this serious one to stick cause he’s going 8 years. He was a dem all his life till he ran, it’s all a play. He’s a libertarian. But, his ego is huge. It’s getting to his head a little bit, and I think it’s because he knows how much he is in control and about to change some things that the average person will actually be able to notice in real life. You know what I mean? Like how often has a presidents decisions affected your life, in a positive way? I’m sure not many times. I see change everywhere, and it’s good how much Donald trump has got EVERY person in Americ involved in politics. People want the the truth. ~wethepeople

he promised full blown gibs for da oppressed

also white transplants don't vote. at all. probably because they're never here for longer than a couple of years tops. i'm pretty sure asians and poos barely vote at all as well. they just stick to their little insular communities not speaking a lick of english.

all that is left to vote are the various mystery meats, blacks, hispanics and chassidic jews

DeBlasio is married to a negress and sired mulattoes. Apparently that's how much cucking you need to do to win an election in NYC.

>crime is the lowest it's been since the country was basically all white
>racists btfo

forgot to mention the whole family is a bunch of drug addicts and one of them is a fag

>nytimes.com/2017/12/27/nyregion/new-york-city-crime-2017.html

Isn't New York now becoming less diverse due to gentrification though?

NYC was pretty much what modern Detroit is like without the huge nigger population and yes the mayor in the 80s started cleaning up NYC and by the 90s NYC was pretty much safe and Times Square was family friendly

FPBP.

Importing violent minorities is an excuse for increasing police militarization and putting fucking CCTV cameras every where like some kind of 1984 in the making dystopian society.

All part of the plan.

how progressive

>city has fewer niggers
>fewer crime happens
"hurrdurrrdiversity"

That article is full of shit.

Anarcho-Tyranny is the real redpill.

>make police state
>wow crime went down
>guess white people suck and niggers are good!

the nigger population has actually been flatlining for a long time, the reality is that working class whites had an exodus in the 80s and were replaced by super docile east asians and poos

New York's crime rate was driven down by some specific form of Policing, it's pretty well known, they wwre talking abiut trying it here but London's a little too politically correct for it.

London has a higher crime rate than New York, but both have Police forces around 30,000 strong and around a £3 Billion annual budget.

The difference is that New York's Police Commissioner has taken a zero tolerance policy on low-level crimes, and has placed a massive emphasis on visibility.

So they have more Patrols, and a massive Police presence.

London on the other hand is slashing Police numbers left, right and centre, is placing an emphasis on Twitter policing, and opposes the stop-search.

New York is less dangerous because the politicans are not trying to direct Police strategy.

similar demographics too...both cities are 70% non white

i feel bad for you britbongs, many good police tactics were rolled back by our current libcuck mayor and we are already starting to stuffer for it

i can only imagine how bad this city would be if followed in london's footsteps vis a vis policing

Also has to do with NYC having lots of Asians
and mystery meat non-whites while London has poos and mudslimes.

>Thanks, at least in art, to easy access to abortion
Richard Schumacher is (((our yid)))

this

London was 45% White British in 2011 just so you have the right figure for debates in the future.
Will drop for the next Census in 2021 but not by as much as Sup Forums would say, gentrification is beginning.

It's just Uni students who come straight from Academia into the public sector, with no real interaction with crime other than the Coke and MDMA they take at gigs, and they direct Police policies when they're in government/local councils.

I wouldn't tell a teacher how best to teach their kids or a Doctor how to operate but everyone seems to have an opinion on how to Police.

Indians have a stereotype for having come to this country poor as fuck in the 60s and now they all drive Mercs and Land Rovers, and are either dentists or doctors.

I've got zero problem with Indian Hindus or Sikhs, for the msot part, on Question Time, they are normally more patriotic than the natives.

Or more like the Africans and other races don't trust the police so they aren't reporting crimes.

>headline equals is a fact
Jesus, the State of American posting shills is pathetic.

So the moral of the story is, most minorities are good; just not black ones. Is that your point?

>are either dentists or doctors.
Yeah with their fake degrees, or did so by cheating. You forgot that part of the stereotype. Post a photo of your hand turn down so we can confirm you're actually a Brit posting.

Fuck off dense cunt.

You're upset because its true.

Crime has not dropped at all. It's just that getting mugged and attacked by niggers is the accepted norm, so you don't bother even reporting it to the police because you know they won't do anything.