Shingeki no Kyojin

What is his end game?

Crashing marley...

He has his own plans
He doesn't support Eldians but not Marleyans
He is definitely aware of his royal heritage yet has told nobody about it, he is going to eat Eren and use the Coordinate for his own purposes (perhaps even being able to overcome the will of the first king)

Hooked up to a milking machine so Marley can create more royal blood shifters

>eat Eren
Then he will become King Cuck. His endgame was to free Eldians from King Cuck, so they can fight back.

Is Eren going to make Eldia great again?

I don't think, that cuck auschwitz eldians will like Eren killing their masters.

What do you think?

Today I will remind them

Take Hisu.

>be marley soldier
>get sent to paradis to occupy and retake the founding titan
>we arrive on shore, no titans no people, its quiet
>ride into the Forest trying to make camp
>suddenly you hear faint music growing louder
>You hear screaming and turn to see a bunch of people flying around with swords and guns,
>SASAGEYO! SASAGEYO! SHINZOU O SASAGEYO! plays in the background
>you see your friends die and heads rolling
>Suddenly they retreat, leaving a few remaining alive
>suddenly you see a flash of light 5miles in the air directly overhead
>theres a giant CT falling through the air in cannonball position
>you spend your last few moments screaming in fear.

This. He probably hates the wall Eldians just as much as he hated his dad but I doubt he's just mindlessly sucking Marley dick either. A true Marley loyalist would have reported his royal blood to Marley ages ago but he didn't do that. Now he's pushing for the Paradis invasion over normal scientific advancement. I think what he really wants on Paradis is the Coordinate not Marley's interests. He'll probably try convincing Eren to join his side and maybe that's where we'll learn what he really wants.

Marley's chances of winning this war drastically dropped this chapter. Their navy sucks balls and their air force is pretty much nonexistent. Their army, primarily made of Eldians, is their main military asset. The moment Eren learns to control the Coordinate that advantage is gone. He can mindwipe those Eldians, turn them into Titans and bend them to his will. Marley will lose the only thing that made them a superpower, the Titans, in an instant if that happens. Not to mention they've already lost 3 shifters to Paradis and one of their remaining shifters might not be all loyal to them.

Is Shinzo wo Sasageyo the official Paradis anthem?
It sounds like a modern anthem
It's a soft coup, he's planning to overthrow Marley without too much bloodshed

why didn't Ymir recongnize bert and reiner if she had eaten their friend and absorbed his memories?

and why were these two so scared here?

GRIM REMINDER SOON

Is this when they first saw Zeke?

wait what? Only royal blood can use coordinate power.

If Ymir could split herself into 9 titan powers can the 9 titans split themselves into more?

Eren noms on Historia

Yes.

I can't believe Ymir is fucking dead!!!!

She did but never told anyone
They're scared because they know she knows

No.

>right arm
3 intelligence

Shitgame right here, brothers

Maybe.

That's a 2. A 3 would at least know left from right.

>right arm
What did Isayama mean by this?

>implying
It's a plan to get caught

yes

But what is the next step in his master plan?

>congratulations, you got yourself caught
>now whats the next step of your masterplan?

Fucking Isayama turned Eren and Armin become a mass murderer!

Crashing the Marleys, with no survivors!

???

BR are afraid because they know Zeke and are probably thinking that the Marleyan attack on the walls has begun. Ymir is probably thinking it's just more trouble to deal with.

For the memories, she probably does remember, and is pretending not to.

Bert said they can't remember either who they ate.

No, she didn't know they were shifters because they fucking bolted before she reverted to human form thus she vaguely remembered them. She didn't get Marcel's memories for the same reason Eren didn't get his father's until it was unlocked.

I'm loving it. In the end he'll say that coordinate made him do it and leave scot-free.

Will Eren actually die from titan aids?

No.

so how much time does eren still have left?
is it same as zeke?

Don't be a dummy. He will have a happy ending with waifu of his choosing. Everyone else will die though.

your boss shows up and see's how your been fucking up your job

Four days

Endgame right here, brothers.

4 to 5 years. Zeke has 1. Reiner 2, annie 2. Arming 9.

Smartpass au seems to have character interview special.

>Galliard 9-12 years
>Armin 9 years
>Eren 4 years
>Reiner 2 years
>Pieck 1-8 years
>Zeke 1 year or less

>chapter 86
Hmmm that map looks like an upside down Africa and Madagascar. Has to be a coincidence though.

>chapter 93
HOLY SHIT

learn how to eat properly you fucking pleb

>Has to be a coincidence though
Said no one ever. Were you retarded user? We've been calling it Madagascar since then.

Endgame right here, brothers.

>Eren and Armin become a mass murderer

Not yet. Soon though. The train's heading to Liberio. And Reiner's about to feel what the people of Shiganshina felt that day.

Not Armin. I hope so.

If Eren doesn't kill at least 1 shifter this whole operation is retarded. What Marley/Eldian shifter will die? I want to say Reiner but then he wouldn't be able to feel the rage of losing everyone around him in an instant. That would ruin pottery. Zeke can't die. So Pieck/Galliard?

Then it's entirely possible that she doesn't remember either. But that makes me question why Galliard could see her memories.

Armin will kill Gabi

Yeah. He's pure and belongs to Molester-kun.

That would be good. Telling her what to do and punishing her even while she's getting her treats.

It's marley fault for coming to thier Island to and committing genocide first

I don't think it's an operation, Eren will be alone or with Annie or Levi.

Galliard can't die yet. He just revealed he ate Ymir that's gotta come into play somehow later. Zeke probably has some plans of his own so not him. I think it's either Pieck dies or it's just the new cadets and hundreds of Eldians in Liberio, including their families, who get killed in the attack. That would leave Reiner bloodlusted and be an excellent way to formally start the war between Marley and Paradis.

Reminder:
"I swear I shall kill all the Eldren."
"All?"
"Every single Eldren life."
"You will spare none?"
"None! None! I want it to be over. And the only way I can finish it is to kill them all. Then it will be over—only then!"
"Including Prince Arjavh and his sister?"
"Including them!"
"You swear this? You swear it?"
"I swear it. And when the last Eldren dies, when the whole world is ours, then I will bring it to you and we shall be married."

Isayama said that it was a flipped around version of the real world in a Q&A a couple of months back when he was asked why the sun rose from the west in one of the chapters

Pretty much this. They should have just left the Paradis people alone and they wouldn't have this potential mess on their hands. Those guys already self-isolated themselves on the island and won't be getting off it anytime soon. Marley just had to send their spies in and kickstart this whole mess. Now shit's gotten out of their control, they've lost 2 shifters, ended up giving their enemy information on them and possibly their tech as well with the 32 lost battleships. Marley fucked up big time.

Annie would never help him butcher her people

If no shifter dies it going to be pointless and I have to agree on possibility of Pieck dying but I don't want to even imagine it. After all those pointless deaths I wouldn't be even that surprised if plot armored titan finally lost some of its luck and died. I wonder just how much does Isayama care about pottery? Because it's pretty obvious that Eren wants Reiner to die suffering which will be possible to do with all those kids around.

Grisha was already there trying to seize the coordinate to destroy Marley. That's why Kruger gave him the attack titan and set him loose there

Marleys are not her people. Eren won't massacre auschwitz eldians...

Just to infiltrate and I don't think Eren would tell Annie he is planning to kill everyone. I don't think he will.

If there is millions of colossal titans (wall titans), so where is million of armored ones and so one?

Annie is pretty fucking crazy. Maybe she will.

Eren already used the coordinate once though.
Through the sheer power of love for his husbando.

And Grisha didn't do shit with it until Marley attacked.

It's because he high-fived Dina. For his powers to work, he should ride Historia.

They're going to Liberio which is nothing but Eldians, and yes he would. And no matter what happens, Eren will still be slaughtering Eldians who are enlisted in the Marley military. Helping Eren would be dumb and horribly out of character

they would have found the basement even more quickly, but I guess they wouldn't be as mad as they are now

historia should ride him

he should just hold hands with his brother

>how much does Isayama care about pottery?
He cares enough. Just think about Dina and Carla, if you doubt it

He should ride his brother.

He wants to die in his family's true homeland. Where his dad and mom died. He stands no chance against Ackermans. With the coordinate having 3-4 years to train, they have access to 10 million titans. He ain't doing shit in Paradis except dying.

That doesn't mean he was never going to do anything. Grisha is a fanatic who dedicated his life to genocide, he didn't do this just because BRA attacked the walls. He knew all about the Reiss family and where to find them, so he was obviously already deep into his research.

Yeah. If such an attack happens, it's either Pieck or Reiner who's going down. Zeke and Galliard are still too plot important to go down now. Reiner's already pretty much served his purpose in the manga already now he's just another Marley soldier. If he dies now it'd increase the stakes for Marley and drive them to more desperate measures in the war.

He didn't touch Dina the second time. It was all power of __love_.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Disgusting.

>They wouldn't be as mad as they are now

That's the important thing. If Marley never attacked them the way they did, Paradis would really have no real reason to hate Marley. At least not enough to declare war. If Marley were smart, they could have easily worked out a peaceful solution that benefits both sides. They could trade the Paradis people their technology in exchange for oil and other resources on their island and the threat of the million CTs could have been neutralized that way. But instead they sent warriors in to kill the walldians but all that did was make the walldians stronger and give them a reason to hate Marley.

>Grisha is a fanatic who dedicated his life to genocide
Lives almost 13 years of peaceful life with his wife and son. Not that dedicated of a fanatic it seems.

>implying Zeke hasn't found a way to get around the Shifter Cancer

I was joking about love obviously but Mikasa is actually a genetic freak who might have both titan blood and royal blood. So it's possible.

Dubs have spoken.
Butthurtfags begone

No. The Marley sent titans way before Kruger ever infiltrated their ranks. That's how dyke Ymir came to be. It's also the reason why Kruger decided to do what he did. It was always the Marley's fault.

Maybe those 13 years is a meme.. Has anyone tested it?

Not a single confirmed death from curse. But considering that even Marley believe it, it has to be true.

Still running with that?

He literally did.
Zeke looks as good as ever even though he only had one year left.

Compate that to Uri. He was the definition of aids.