Laura Huhtasaari thread

laurahuhtasaari.fi/

Finnish presidential candidate. she is against EU, immigration, gay marriage, islam and feminism.

What you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8K4fdj4UvSU
youtu.be/1MtkZjKmONk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>EU, immigration, gay marriage, islam and feminism.

Cute as a button too. If she wins, I won't feel so dirty for having Finnish blood in me from early 1500's.

A new mummy appears!

why make these threads when there won't even be a second round

she will lose because she is women

im half finish, can i vote for her?

She didn't even look chinky.

>Finnish blood
You spelled nigger cock funnily

>against EU, immigration, gay marriage, islam and feminism

Really makes you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=8K4fdj4UvSU

bumping with a pic by a Finn user for moral support to fellow Finno-ugrics.
But no, she's not a good choice. She's a woman, she's a Jew and she's too young and dumb.

ei se tuu voittaan. Kympist vetoo et Niinistö jatkaa.

>cross and star of david
wat

>against gay marriage, feminism and immigration

>against Islam

???

Seems like they share a lot of the same beliefs. Why would she be against them?

Quick rundown:
>Finnish presidential elections are mostly symbolic and Presidents don't have executive or legislative authority - they just meet with foreign leaders like Putin once in a while but can't do anything
>current President Sauli Niinistö has a North Korea -tier support of almost 80%
>these elections do not matter at all

Female politician, no

Does she got a nice booty?

It's just the "muh judeo-christian values" meme.

She has adopted the JUDEO-Christian values from her American fundamentalist creationist buddies. Because muh chosen people. Her support for Israel is irrelevant tho, it's not like Finland has any way to support Israel.

Däb!

I'd fuck her right in the pussy if you know what I'm saying

Lol imagine being such a cuck for men that you would go against your own gender. Female anti-feminists are like white anti-racists.

>gay White Nationalist ID
Shieet! Absolutely implicit!

>female
>president of whole nation

how about no

there's no cross there buddy. only some finnish flag i guess

цyкepкa

she is against islam

If she actually means what she says, then shes already won. If shes pulling a Macron then I hope she gets executed by a former mental patient

Pro tip modern feminism is anti women

Checked. Don't reply to mohamedan fake brits

Dare to explain it in more detail?

Nice reading comprehension.

She shares a lot of the same beliefs Islam does. What is her reasoning behind being against them, when they share the same values?

she´s christian

she so pretty

She looks like a better version of that stupid white actress that put the beans on twitter.

>in before MUJ HEW
aaaaand it's too late

thanks for the infopic, was lookin for dis

if there was only a sewing version

if hildog held the same values she would be our president now

MOMMY!

>jew

Pissing off mudslimes is the best
You're gay

Laura Huhtasaari and Lauren Southern

>wearing heavy industrial ball bearings as a necklace
Hardcore

MUMMY(MUUMIO)

But Estonia is buddies with Israel already, they even share eqipment with the IDF now.

>implying Lauren Southern isn't 100% Finnish
Inside info from Finnknights HQ: her 23andme results are faked, she's pure Finnish genotype. True name is Laura Simola. Cryptofinn.

>comic sans
Enjoy your meme candidate faggots

Nice Photoshop skills.

I can confirm

would fuck

>Not Väyrynen

>woman
>good president
lol

fin bros what happen to masteri? wasnt he presidential candidate of perus?

Is she critical of the Jews? If not then she is the same like all the rest and doesn’t even need mentioning. Unless European politicians are going to ROOT out the problem this situation will never resolve itself.

Mestari is going to be the prime minister and Mestaritar will be the president.

Of course there will be! Just go and vote for not-Niinistö ! And tell your friends to do the same! Im sure that everyone here disagrees with the politics presented by the current president & establishment.

We have 1500 Jews in Finland. One of them is in politics.
She is critical of the actual problems in Finland, not the problems of western europe and the US.

tl;dr: Noone gives a shit about Jews on the domestic level, kys

>female
>seeking power

The rule of the female is a curse and heavy plight.

Finland is already a fucking meme

He's going to become the prime minister, i.e. the one with the actual power

Finland is a memetocracy, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

shes sexy af

just vote sauli. At least he didn't think it would be a good idea to dab on the internet but did nazi salute instead

fuck forgot link: youtu.be/1MtkZjKmONk

They are too White look like albinos. gross

She is a low iq lunatic.

What is this.. why.

>They are too White
You heard it here folks; Finns are TOO white

Meant at that

Ugly asf

>she's against feminism
Then why isn't she in the kitchen?

DÄB! Presidential candidates dabbing is a good illustration on what a joke these elections are.

kike

>woman also named laura
>probably zionist

nah

o fug best gandidate :DDDDDD

>Ugly asf
This version is probably more up your alley

She's legitimately ugly if you weren't joking or maybe you're like 40 in which case go ahead.

So your criticism is that she isn't young?
Maybe this one is more up your alley then

Shut up bellend, you don't know what you're on about.

Do Finns see themselves as Scadinavians or Slavs?

She's ugly asf guys jesus, I didn't know /pol was this desperate. She looks older than my mother.

Do danes see themselves as Americans or Africans?
We are Finns. Not scandinavians nor slavs.

Mate. If your mum looked anything like her i'd let her piss on my face.

kek the resemblance is uncanny

You Brits are a strange lot

Stop talking shit nigger.

Neither, because we are neither. Due to easy movement and compareable values, lifestyles and wealth, we obviously do consider Scandis closer to us than blyat slavs.

Still would.
We're a nation of degenerates that lack empathy, for the most part. Which isn't always a bad thing.

>It seems that Finland is gradually coming to Absurdistan. Mika Raatikainen, Parliament Speaker of Finland, has raised a decision by the City Council of Helsinki today, whereby residents of the country are guaranteed the necessary medicines, free accommodation, food, right to emergency medical care, necessary medical care and follow-up.
>It is absurd to offer law-abiding extended health services to illegal residents. It seems that the Stalinese people have less and less rights, but the payment burden is growing. Even now, all Finns legally residing in Finland do not get good care and fast enough.
>We need a conservative Finnish counter-revolution that returns normal. Girls are again called girls in kindergartens and boys in boys.
>Unfortunately, President Niinistökin, who has been a human being in the shadows, has gone out of the way to the path of censorship.
>Fortunately, the whole of Europe is not on the road to destruction. The Visegrad countries, the Baltic countries and now Austria have found the courage to defend the national interest. Congratulations to Austria for the election results!
>A couple of days ago there was a massive protest in Poland on behalf of the European People's Party. Our domestic press has not kept it worth mentioning. Can not we imagine alternatives to current trends or do they dare to present it?

I love her.

Välitän hänet

She is very cute, aryan and rightwing, why the fuck does she have to ruin everything?

>against gay marriage
trashed
non-issue and reducing her odds of winning unnecessarily

White and based

why is this self hating jew not in Israel?
fucking kikes have a country and still trying to ruin ours