Can someone give me a legit reason on what's so bad about whites becoming a minority?

Can someone give me a legit reason on what's so bad about whites becoming a minority?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X6s6YKlTpfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be honest: would you fuck Destiny's tight boipucci?

It depends on who is the majority. East Asians being a majority would be an improvement for white people.

And notice I specificied East Asian and not just "Asian"

You mean Japanese right cause Chinese are worse than every white person I have met

When it's over, turns out North Korea was the true master race. . . .

You will be dead until then so you shouldn't care kike

>Can someone give me a legit reason on what's so bad about whites becoming a minority?
Because our birthright was stolen from us and given to shitskins to abuse our people

In the US spesifically? Anti white ideals have been spread across the media and blacks are already chimping out when they are 13%~ of the population. I don't want the US to become South Africa 2: electric boogaloo. Also the loss of ingenuity and western tradition would be a catastrophe to the entire world.

>Arrrrr, me be a pirate for reals

East Asians are the only other race that would keep classical music alive.

Yeah I look forward to when a population that commits 50% of the crime at just 13% of the population becomes the majority

I'm sure that'll work out real swell

That's the age group that I imagine his average fan comes from.

s a g e

south africa

Comunnism can break even the strongest people.

Because I'll literally start killing everyone who isn't white if that begins to happen. Starting with the Jews.

A Chinese majority would be as bad as niggers. You're delusional and have no first hand experience if you think otherwise.

because we'll be bled dry by parasites? is that legit?

what a stupid question. immigrants come to white countries because they lack the genetic and cultural proclivities to produce our way of life. no whites, no west. they all think the west is great, so all of the reasons that non-white immigrants exist in white countries are reasons for white majorities.

we are a minority you fucking fagget. just look up the world pop whites are only 11% the rest are all brown black and yellow

youtube.com/watch?v=X6s6YKlTpfw

When white people are gone at least white people music will still exist in East Asia.

Give me one example of how whites becoming a minority in their country will benefit whites

No whites = civilization stops advancing, science stops advancing and regresses, morals regress

Fuck Destiny is a disgusting midget. I'm suffering through cancer and I still don't look as malnourished then that pathetic cunt. I'll fight him on Twitch. He'd probably find some pragmatic reason to fight a cancer patient too

I don't care about whites becoming a minority necessarily in the big picture. I mean they've always been a minority world wide.

What I do care about is whites becoming a minority IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES.

No other race is told they're not allowed to have their own space.

Good luck with the cancer bro and i hope you bash that fucking yanky cocksucker

This
I always dream of living in Japan and being a cute white minority doing cute white minority things.

Literally wouldn’t mind East Asian mass immigrating to America to enrich our culture

why not south east Asians?? you know the dumb asains... basically the Mexicans of Asia

Whites should start using the rights set out by the UN on indigenous peoples to protect ourselves and our culture.

Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples

Article 8
1. Indigenous peoples and individuals have the right not to be subjected to forced assimilation or destruction of their culture.
2. States shall provide effective mechanisms for prevention of, and redress for:
(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
(c) Any form of forced population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
(d) Any form of forced assimilation or integration;
(e) Any form of propaganda designed to promote or incite racial or ethnic discrimination directed against them.

11% of the world population count half whites its been done.

Cheers boy

>being a cute white minority
This is how I know you are a faggot

>areas dominated by non-whites usually suck ass
>making the entire world such an area is a bad idea

SAGE ALL SLIDETHREADS

I thought the guy on the right was a midget but he is sitting down.

Good, I mean if he was a midget then there would be the temptation to make him come so he grants three wishes, but I am not gay, but maybe the guy on the left is and I could tell him to give me one of the wishes, but if I encourage homosexuals that would be wrong.

>not posting the unshooped version

>being this much of a massive faggot

Kill to death ratio is all that matters.

If we kill 10 to 1, and there's 20 to 1 of us, we lose.

We already are a minority you fucking faggot

Have you ever seen the inside of a Chinese restaraunt kitchen?

Start with yourself, potato nigger

no it wouldn't, asian are larping as whites, they use our laws, our economid models, our inventions, our fashion. only white can operate the societies all those non whites love so much. only whites can make humanity reach beyond the stars.

becoming?

since when have white people outnumbered everyone else on the planet?

Far more Africans/Asians in European countries then vise versa.

greetings my fellow western brother. I wish you well and i will support you through thick and thin. Our ancestral histories are intertwined and we share a common life experience. I am with you my brother!

>1PBTID

There's a certain % of white people needed to keep civilization standing. Take white away and it'll turn into one of african shitholes