Is Stone Island an extreme right brand?

Heard that from some people, maybe the logo resembles celtic cross?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casual_(subculture)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Used to be the clothes for White working class who used to fight at football matches. Never bought one because it was a meme, but was looking at some the other day and they are alright, but expensive.

>£625 for a puffy jacket that will rip when you brush past a wall

>being a living advertisement with brands all over you

Tommy Robinson Tier

>civic nationalist who hates muslims for how they treat women : the clothing

liam gallagher wears them a lot

C.P. Company is much better.

No, because "politically inclined" clothing is a meme from shitty countries and Russia, and has absolutely no meaning in developed countries hhahahahahaha

I always thought Stone Island was a british brand but i discovered it's Italian funnily enough.

are you fucking kidding me

What about Columbia or Hugo Boss?

Dressing like football hooligans does nothing to inspire others and represent true far right valiues.

look like a random compass

Hugo Boss was a Nazi but i dont think the brand is associated with them anymore.

Columbia is just the poor mans version of the North Face

Stone Island used to be cool. Well It still is if you are white. Niggers wearing Stone Island is cringeworthy.

I declare all hypebeasts, rapfaggots and hipsters are now free game for all hooligans.

Make Stone Island Great Again.

Niggers ruin everything, but SI didn’t liked very much that their clothing is worn by hools and rightwingers so almost all their models in lookbooks are gooks and niggers. I still like/wear the brand though.

They did a colab with Supreme so if they were they ain’t anymore

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casual_(subculture)

Columbia.

Get on my level niggers, your not a white man if you don't wear a black Harrington, black doc martens and blue jeans.

Fred Perry polo shirts go nice with it as well

>Fred Perry polo shirts
Are you 14?