Little Witch Academia

The show is slowly redeeming itself.
Only 8 episodes to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TgyyDvPg
torrents.ohys.net/download/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you. It's been great since the start.

There was a dip in the middle but i'm still liking it quite a bit.

You have shit opinions

ok

>461 replies
>make a new thread
FUCK
OFF

THE CUTEST

When will we have another Ursula episode like 15 ?

season 2

Ugly boy.

Too bad it already flopped. RIP Trigger.

Stop, Lotten isn't a boy

What if the Cavendish thing is Diana getting married off to someone early?

Why would her getting married would be a problem concerning the school?

Which witch would make the best gf? And why its Barbs.

Now that nyaa is kill, where I can find the torrent for the OVAs?

>Which witch would make the best gf? And why its Barbs.
I'ts between Barbara and Lotte. Guess those books main purpose they read are to make the perfect wifes.

Kissanime

my anus

>And why its Barbs.
Is this a statement or a garbled question?

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE SUCY!

It's ok at best. Nothing i would recommend. Even my sister prefers to watch FMA instead of LWA

Sorry, you can't use my personal cumdump.

BIG FAT ASS

Lets discuss Croix's exceptionally poor physical health.

How does she manages to mantain that figure if she eats all MSG on a daily basis?

I have a magnet, do you want it?

pastebin.com/TgyyDvPg

[NoobSubs]

Magic and lust

Magic

Barbara!

It0s magic MSG

what's that hairstyle called?

The turbodyke.

You can still watch the witches RAW here after it airs as usual

If Chariot is the Nine of LWA, whos Croix then?

R-redeem Diana.

I don't know, did Nine had a friend or a rival?

Borislava is going to convert her into a good catholic!

Imai-san.

Not even Tsubaki, just Imai-san.

Terumi.

>Infiltrate witch hating school
>Reveal yourself as a witch
>transform into a tiny creature
>Attack big guys still transformed as tiny creature to save friend

Why are they so stupid,anons?

>I'll never let you s-shame me, Croix!

It's KLK all over again. Hype at start, mediocre at best in the middle but not mediocre enough to pass the threshold of fanboy denial.

Well, at the very least, this one is well animated.

Are Barbarafags the worst thing that has happened to this series so far? Literally destroyed every thread since they showed her stupid butt.

>tfw no LWA vidya

Nah, it's always Dianafags who are the most annoying.

These threads has increased in quality ever since shoehorn user got put into suicide watch.

plus this episode was the final nail in the coffin for him.

it's been almost a good week accept for the fact that nyaa.se fucking died

More like Hazama

had a dream about P5 with LWA characters

DIANA SOON

>Croix will never get this on her face again

Explains her actions

croix is having a nice day, after turing into a chair and having ursula sit on her all day (without her knowing)

Thumbnail was Dr Brief

Croix is not gay

They will kiss on the last episode.

If the show gets an insert song what would like to go down that causes? I'd love to see everyone come together to support Akko

Croix is evil and tortures little children for fun with her "machines"

That probably would be the obly case they'd do it, if I remember correctly KlK had an insert song for the episode where Mako's family got rich. It was a very comfy song too.

What would sex with Sucy be like?

They also had an insert song for Mako being the best friend ever.

Constanze episode soon!

Id rather have Diana episode right now. Fuck connie

rude

Connie literally has no personality outside of LOL MACHINES

She's an autist, user. That's plenty of personality right there.

Not really, shes a waste of character.

>Connie literally has no personality outside of LOL MACHINES
And in having an episode dedicated to her, she'll be given an opportunity for her personality to shine. You're basically complaining about her having an episode because the merit that could come from it hasn't been shown previously - don't you see how retarded that is?

Fuck Diana

t. conniefags

>And in having an episode dedicated to her, she'll be given an opportunity for her personality to shine.
Do you really expect that? Did we watch the same show?

The pacing has been fucked since they introduced the Words. They are introducing too many things compared to the first 13 episodes. It needs another season of room.

Does Sucy like Akko calling her Sushi?

>Did we watch the same show?
I'm not sure, did we? I've been watching Little Witch Academia, how about you?
>In having episode 4 dedicated to her, Lotte was given an opportunity for her personality to shine.
>In having episode 8 dedicated to her, Sucy was given an opportunity for her personality to shine.
>In having episode17 dedicated to her, Amanda was given an opportunity for her personality to shine.

It probably gives her fuel for her vore, cannibalism, and humiliation fetishes, so sure.

We probably did.

I feel like trigger is having the opposite issue they had with KLK because they knew about it.

>KLK got into its plot way to fucking quickly
>its 24 episodes
>had to screw pacing and durdle around for a bit

now little witch, seems like they tried to be patient, but waited way to fucking long to start an interesting plot. The episodes prior weren't even world building, it was mostly slice of life.

But the slice of life episodes are the good episodes in LWA. Its a different type of show.

I would like an episode dedicated entirely to blue or green team where they just get into their own shenanigans.

wait for season 2

>season 2
Has that been announced?

I wouldn't say that. But I'm glad I kept with it since the beginning

But all the slice of life episodes contained hints that a larger plot was definitely coming, therefore making them feel kinda frivolous and time-wasting.

inb4 Cowboy Bebop - the two shows aren't comparable. Cowboy Bebop had scant few "plot" episodes, and had little to no allusions to that plot in the episodic stories. So the audience easily becomes invested in the events of that episode, despite knowing that after 20 minutes there's little that'll carry over to the next one. And then when the plot finally comes, it's a nice surprise, but it wouldn't be too bothersome if it just ended on a another episodic story.

LWA on the other hand, has allusions to the greater plot scattered around all over the place, but still tried to be mostly episodic. And so we have shit like this latest episode that alluded to something going on with Diana's family, and then went on to have an episode of inconsequential action. You shouldn't be surprised in this case, that people leave the episode more eagerly waiting for the episode that deals with Diana's family, than willing to discuss the events of the episode they just watched, or the next one for that matter. It feels like they're wasting time. This isn't a satisfying way to structure the show, this isn't the audience having fun being teased by the show, it's just frustrating, because we know next episode won't amount to much in the grand scheme of things either.

best boy

I'm ok with this

>Amanda was so bored, she wanted to get expelled from Luna Nova

What? Why would she do this? Does she really not care about Constanze and Jasminka? Why is she such an adrenaline junkie?

God damnnit, I want to know so much more about Amanda and the rest of her team but we're probably never going to learn anything.

I wouldn't assume Diana's episode will have a lot to do with the plot either though. We know a word is involved, because that much was hinted in episode 17. But Lotte's episode had a word involved too so.

What we do know is that it will start giving Diana some character development. But this episode also developed Amanda a bit, and keeps developing Andrew.

Honestly, the only reason you would be a lot more interested in Diana's episode is if you're a dianafag. For everyone else, this episode was top tier.

I don't know, Akko learned something from making Amanda stop thinking about leaving the school. I think they'll try to pull off something like they did with episode 11 were all the little adventures she had with her friends made her reject Woodward's offer of becoming Shiny Chariot 2.0.

Not announced, but heavily considered by both staff and director. And maybe in about a couple of years.

I want to marry and impregnate this boy (female)!

I want to be__ Amanda