Hitler started a war that ruined Europe and white nationalism forever

>Hitler started a war that ruined Europe and white nationalism forever
>Sup Forums still worships him
Is there anything more embarrassing than a Sup Forumstard?

Other urls found in this thread:

mailstar.net/rhodes-will.html
en.metapedia.org/wiki/FDR_denied_Japanese_surrender_memo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that ruined Europe
That would be the Jews who are still dismantling it to this day.
>and white nationalism forever
In case you haven't noticed we're slowly bringing it back by shifting that overton window.

A Canadian?

A cuck leaf or a jew.

Love him for trying
or hate him for failing.

Hitler was a drug addicted moron, got no time for that anus.

Jews did that. Not Hitler.

Go nazi larp somewhere else. The leaf is actually right on this one.

Classic leaf post. Top goy.
SAGE

A blunderer for all time

The fact that your mother carried you to term is pretty damned embarrassing.

It took half the world to stop Hitler I’d say he did just fine

Hope you realize that Hitler wished Europe was muslim, you utter retard.

I still think Hitler was a kike plant.

Jews got everything they ever wanted after ww2.
Power, money and Israel their own ethnostate.

And Hitler made so many dumb "mistakes" to lose the war.

hitler created israel Sup Forums hates israel
but pol love hitler, most cunts on this board are retarded

>I learned everything I know about history from Call of Duty.

jews ruined Europe and fight white nationalism Moshe and you know it

It's the intention that counts.

He ruined nothing, he just failed. He underestimated the power of the jew

Hitler was saying that Christian values have made us weak and easily exploitable. He's correct.

The Jews use our altruistic nature and the teachings of Christ against us, encouraging us to open the gates to hordes of foreigners who do not share these traits or values and who will devour us whole.

Read pic related. This is a very unChristian attitude to have. And yet to ignore his advice would doom us all.

Islam is now being used against us. Given the current state of Europe, Hitler would be against islam like every other white nationalist on the planet.
All semitic religions are garbage.
He only liked islam because it was a militaristic religion and christianity is a cucks wet dream

leafs are never right, and especially not this one
fuck off fagmutt

Hitler only started war against Poland. Britain started World War 2. Lets not fool ourselves any longer that we entered war in defense of Poland when we left it to get raped by Russia.

Hitler rebuild Germany after the ridicolous treaty of versailles like every other countrie would do it (just like russia reconquered its territory)
The only mistake this retard made is taking all of czechoslovakia which pissed the brits of

>>Hitler started a war that ruined Europe
Worse that that: he was an agent whose purpose was to roll up Europe and create a psyop that is become the foundation myth of the West and the basis for the brainwashing which over time results in Rotterham and Köln.

Hey back off! They fought really hard to get second place in WWII!

no he didn't
he was an idiot savant with very high rhetorical abilities who ran out of luck at the gates of Moscow
he could have won if he listened to his generals

First, he didn't start the war. Second, it was the people who opposed him who ruined Europe and whites.

Even if russians didnt manage to stop Hitler the americans would have dropped atom bomb on germany in 1945 if they weren't willing to surrender.

>he didn't start the war

what is invading and occupying other nations, beginning with a false flag?

Nukes wouldnt have stopped Germany you would have to drop one on every city.

The war started before then, so I would call him doing that continuing the war.

Hitler started a war?
Do you even history mate?
Poland was communist(in control of the jew) after WWI poland recive alot of land from germany, the people didnt move though, so german citizens now(then) lived in poland. The communist(jews) started slaughtering the german people living in poland, outraged at the open slaugter of his people he invaded to stop the slaughter. This prompted the english to aid them other countries didnt stop german tanks because they didnt do anything wrong but in order for germany to protect themself they had to occupy neighboring countries. England refused 22 (known) peace offerings. Germany was forced to keep ocupying those countries. Hitler didnt start the war, he fell for the jews trap.

Something Britain and US did/do constantly.
At least Germany has reason to claim lands it actually once possessed. Britain had no reason to claim protection of Poland as its cause for war if it didn't intend to actually preserve their independence.

are you kidding me?

pajeet or paki posting here under the Union Jack

i don't know
i have read many sources and i came to the conclusion that Germany could split the atom but i will concede that officially it's just a conspiracy
i think it would have been just a MAD standoff

a leaf

in Japan nukes only caused massive civilian deaths but the fighting spirit lived on. Churchills areal bombings of germany cities also just increased the hatred to the brits

>worrying about the details of what Hitler actually did instead of the active effects he has today as a meme
Is there anything more embarrassing than a brainwashed normie talking about Hitler?

In some European countries that proclaim freedom of speech as an ideal it's illegal to object to the official narrative about Hitler. This fact is enough that it is the duty of this board to to meme Hitler as a hero.

Revisionist history.

There is no point in making a thread like this. American manchildren can't get a concept like you stated through their skulls.

>but the fighting spirit lived on
Japan surrended after the atom bombs. what fighting spirit are you talking about? it totally broke them.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICAN EDUCATION

Roll

>not understanding that hitler wasnt a plant then
>not understanding that hitler cult now is plant-ish
>dissapear from history and slavs gets all of the 'white man achievements' glory and dicksucking

you are all leaf-tier
not you hungary, you are good people

it was mostly broken before either of the bombs were dropped
and by that i mean the emperor's spirit to continue the fight, all Japanese were only subordinates to his will
he would have surrendered before but the Americans wanted an unconditional surrender and japs wanted to keep the emperor
which they did anyway thanks to MacArthur
so the bombs were pointless

France and britain declared war againt Germany, not the other way around bud,

Also cant blame a man for trying to save us and then failing.

This. Germany didn't start the war, England did.

yeah. the americans also had a motivation to test their bombs.

>poland
>communist
why are you a faggot

how much better do perceive yourself to be than mengele if you can justify killing a hundred thousand by saying they just wanted to test their bomb?

you sir, are a retard
a perfect personification of burger education meme

where did i justified it? i just said what was one of their motives to drop the bomb.

It's almost as if those neonazis were retarded or something :Thinking Face Emoji:

>don't declare war on poland you cheeky cunt
>*declares war*
>mfw

>>Sup Forums still worships him

speak for yourself, I was never a fan of hitler.

because it's strategically a very stupid and selfish motive which means it's either your personal justification or you have a shallow understanding of realpolitik
what America actually wanted is to show off, tell the greater world "don't fuck with us because will fuck you right back the worst way possible"

It's like you know literally nothing about history. There is a reason Hitler hated the Jews and degeneracy, you know?

What you hate so much, all that progressive leftist shit you see happening, already happened before Hitler.

>>Hitler started a war that ruined Europe and white nationalism forever
>>Sup Forums still worships him
>Is there anything more embarrassing than a Sup Forumstard?
YOU ARE SERIOUSLY UNEDUCATED OR RETARDED OR MISINFORMED DONT BE A SUCKER ALL YOUR LIFE WAKE UP

I don't know what was their main motives to drop the bomb. I haven't read about this subject much. but i'm pretty sure their were more reasons than just to say "dont dare to fuck with me". to the world.

>I haven't read about this subject much. but i'm pretty sure
"dont dare to fuck with me" is the cornerstone of official US foreign policy since WW2. It's not some secret, it's in the documents detailing why they do every single retarded thing like the Iranian coup. MAD is invented by American think tanks, the documented official justification for threatening to destroy the world is to project to the world the message of "dont dare to fuck with me".

>Hitler started a war

So what exactly is half of the world?

>the Jews
by now this is meme tier stupidity

>hitler started a war
You're historically illiterate. If Japan had attacked Russia, the reward for which would have been the Asian mainland instead of America, the reward for which was some stupid fucking islands the axis powers would have won.

Churchill began WW2 to give Europe communist.

Una fottuta foglia! Nje gjethe shkerdhate! A fucking Leaf!

it is true, fuck hitler, that egoistical faggot. europe's power entirely shifted to the USA.

anybody who don't see how stupid he was and how we suffer from his stupidity isn't fit to spread his genes. that cunt ruined eugenism forever.

A leaf.

>because it's strategically a very stupid and selfish motive

you retard it made the japs surrender quickly so the russians didn't have time to invade north of japan and turn japan like korea turned out.

japs should be forever gratefull the americans nuked them

He really shouldn't have been so imperialistic and genocidal.

>Hitler started a war
>Being this retarded

It's like the argument "The Civil War was fought over Slavery"

The jews*

i can see your spacing
back to >>>/leddit/ faggot

>surrender quickly
The Japanese already sent out a surrender proposal to the Americans in late 1944 to FDR which was identical to the one proposed by the US in Potsdam with the exception of letting the Emperor live. This was refused and the war dragged on. The bombs did nothing an it was dropped to not waste the shekels used in the Manhattan project and to test its effectiveness before Japan surrendered.
get educated

yes. Shills

There is nothing new under the sun

these.

Anyone who worships hitler is laughing stock so it’s not like anyone takes them seriously

he started the war. he was hungry, he wanted the glory to be all for himself instead of being the one starting something, he wanted to finish it. he only had to ally with the allied powers against the growing communist threat, instead allies used the commies to make him fall.

And yet there is no sign of them stopping nor actually fighting that degeneracy.
Remember: there's always a Berg from whom those disgusting behavior emanates.

Do you think Europe would be over run with non white scum if he had won? Soon it will start again and non whites and their white helpers will beg for mercy before its over. There will be none.

nonsense, the japs pretty much wanted a status quo ante bellum while giving up some of their conquests.

hitler did nothing wrong

Enough with that meme
mailstar.net/rhodes-will.html

1. leaffag/koalafag - check
2. faggot - check

pic very related

are you delusional
how does it feel to live in cognitive dissonance frog?

Here have a read
en.metapedia.org/wiki/FDR_denied_Japanese_surrender_memo
History is not black and white

>Having your country's asshole reamed in six weeks for declaring war on a country taking back it's rightful lands
>Still being this butthurt

I thought you french enjoyed anal and occupation in general. My condolences to Monsieur Macaroon.

>Hitler started the war
>he ruined white nationalism
>pol worships him

How can you get this so wrong?

>>Hitler started

>2000 years of an ascendant European civilization, which reached its height dominating the entire world as Christians nations
>70 years of atheism and secularism destroys literally all of it

Yes clearly Christianity is at fault here

Jews started a takeover. Hitler tried to stop them.

>germany
>started ww2
Are you retarded or just a shill?

Literally just annexes Checkia after saying he wouldn't do that.

Hitler was a good boy who diddu nuddin