Raildex

Fuck other thead lets have thread of best boy. Also Why do you guys think IB/IT is attracted to Touma? What is it about Touma that makes every character like him?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume18_Prologue
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume18_Chapter_1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0SZABxlm6eA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ded

Yeah, maybe when the other thread dies.

its a shitty mikoto thread. It needs to die

>Why do you guys think IB/IT is attracted to Touma?

IB is probably a magical loli protecting Touma from the Dragon inside him.

Sorry user, raildexfags doesn't care about proper threads so we're all gonna stay in the mikoto thread until it's exhausted

>proper threads
There doesn't have to be blatant 24/7 generals. The spring festival really was a mistake.

I know, even having 24/7 generals with raildex in the title while ignoring already made raildex related threads is worse too

I guess IT can create endless ability continuously, include IB, but IB destroyed the others so there is only IB in his hand, and when it is cut off, other abilities come out, but IT can still create IB again and negate them

Were....really not gonna get a S3 are we?
This, actually pisses me off

"Index was a mistake."

-Kazuma Kamachi

A B R A H A D A B R A
A B R A H A D A B R
A B R A H A D A B
A B R A H A D A
A B R A H A D
A B R A H A
A B R A H
A B R A
A B R
A B
A

I'd wait till the fall fes before giving up hope. Then we go to Japan and kill Miki or whoever decides this shit.

Is the preview translated or is js06 still working on it

js06 is at work

We're gonna fuck them all to death if they don't announce it by then!

Touma a shit.

Kamisato a shit.

What characters would World Rejecter work against? If it does work against them, would Kamisato win in a fight?

It should work on anyone that's been beaten by Touma. Since his physiological attacks prey on creating or using those conflicting desires.

I wouldn't say everyone. Accelerator could go either way, with it leaning more towards him being immune. Same for Mikoto.

Is he fine?

>Same for Mikoto.
Maybe Accel, not Mikoto. Her being a raging hormones bag makes her easy.

She seems pretty intent on power, regardless if she forgets why she wants it or not so there's that. Even if Accelerator feels like he won't get the forgiveness he's working towards, I find it very hard to imagine him giving up on sticking with the Sisters.

Isn't about power but the fact of having conflicting deries which is Mikoto's staple. She is screwed due to that rule.

I didn't say that it was about power. I meant that her desire seems to pretty stuck on gaining power and will likely remain that regardless of whether she remembers why she wants that power or not.

She doubted her own power and decied to rely on a outside source. That is conflicting.

I'm impressed that he's lived with that anorexia for so long.

Not when her desire is to become mote powerful at any cost, including using outside sources.

You don't get it. A doubt is a doubt no matter how you justify it and WR capitalizes on that loophole.

If you doubt still that nice headcanon but face reality ok?

I said that both Mikoto and Accelerator could go either way in the very beginning so I don't know why you're saying "face reality". I just said they're both leaning more towards being immune, which doesn't guarantee anything. See before accusing me of backpedaling

Tsuchi user giving misaka doujin reviews on Misaka's birthday thread

I'm surprised JC staff hasn't made assets for Kamisato yet given them doing it for several characters in NT.

I'm on NT2, does the 2man ever get any development?

No.

Yes

Well which is it?

Maybe

That was a nice mikoto birthday thread

You're just cherry picking here so you can shit on Mikoto. Using your own logic, every character in the series is vulnerable to WR.

I try not to think about Imagine Breaker because I know we're never ever going to get a good explanation of what it is.

Good boy

>every character

soon

Whut? S3?

Yes
Soon

>season 3 finally happens
>its more rushed than season 2 with even more changed arcs than season 1

t-thanks JC Staff

how could it be rushed when its been in the works for years

S3 will have their full effort
They're half assing stuff like Sword Oratoria to prepare for this

Not to mention the hilariously bad production of Alice

This
Miki's life depends on it

Meanwhile on the Mikoto's birthday thread.

It just started work in production just early this year.

Season 3 is literally on production RIGHT NOW

>What is it about Touma that makes every character like him

He's the MC of a Japanese children's self-insert fantasy

I don't understand how you all can be excited about the anime when you already know what happens. I've never had to deal with this problem in my life but it seems like it would be a real drag. What's the point?

>self inserting as Touma
Maybe if you're into suicide

Happy birthday, mikoto-chan

Reminder that THE Index game is coming out and even Touma's VA approves of it

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume18_Prologue
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume18_Chapter_1

Holy Jesus you'd have to have a pretty sad life to do that.

Imagine breaker how much more fun you could have in the body of Kuroko Shirai.

>For example, the Paris police began covering the crotches of the male sculptures because they were deemed lewd, but he stole one of the butterfly decorations used for that task and wore it over his pants while boldly attending a social gathering.
Top kek

all of that Carls Jr.™ and Snickers™ money is going somewhere else, trust me

Kuroko >> 95% magic characters

>For example, even as he started down the path of magic research, he frequently visited a cheap publisher and wrote erotic novels. …And he did so with such enthusiasm that he referred to male genitalia with more than 100 different metaphors.
>For example, the Paris police began covering the crotches of the male sculptures because they were deemed lewd, but he stole one of the butterfly decorations used for that task and wore it over his pants while boldly attending a social gathering.

Is Aleister /ourguy/?

Kuroko is most likely the best level four parter in the entire series. She's pretty much got everything. Even Kamachi was worried she'd be overpowered.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>he doesn't grind the izzard raid
It's like you don't want the secret characters

>“(But if you insist, make sure you get permission first. It’s the sneaking around without telling me I don’t like.)”
>“Hey, god, let’s not blush and whisper that extra part in my ear!!”

What do I need to add to the url if it's not appearing again?

The overpowered Alchemy guy was actually a good character and I think kamachi handled the entire situation wrong. It would be cool if there was a bunch of them instead of just one. I hate that he can't stand the competition for magics in this series.

That's a lost opportunity.

>s3 never
>new novel never
>ho s2 never
>decent railgun arc never

Bad times to like raildex

its okay, at least he's in a game

I think the alchemists shoud have powered that kind of worked like in FMA so in a way they'd overal be more powerful that most espers and maybe a tiny bit stronger than magicals but have less utility than they have.

How did you get stuck in the past, Jim?

Cute.

>EU
>England

we got games, s3 and a new volume though

>games
Do mobages really count?

What's IT?

Check your facts gameboy. Kuroko is in a bunch of games.

literally two games with actual gameplay, mobages are only really that bad if all there is too it is just collecting shit and matching colors or something. but yes one is on the phone and ripe for emulator play but the virtual on game is still a thing.

You know who's not in the games?
Trash like Haruue

Fun fact: in pretty much all of the games Kuroko is in she's almost always ranked ss because teleport is one of the best abilities in fighting games.

This is common knowledge.

NT is a lot better than OT when it comes to comedy

Replace "never" with "happening"

I never thought I'd see anything like this again, not in 2017.

So Index was surprised because Aleister is just famous.

She's a lover not a fighter.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0SZABxlm6eA

>That “human” found success with difficulty and failed all too easily.

>And yet as if it were normal, he had never once given up.
The Touma parallels keep growing

I prefer not to get my hopes up. Miki told us to wait a little longer for S3 like 3 years ago. saying it again doesn't mean shit.

Reminder that if it isn't announced this year, Stiyl leaves Sup Forums forever.

3 years ago he said that there was no news for Toaru fans. "Season 3" was never even mentioned by him (unofficially) until last year.