Is there a good reason to not like Trump?

This man is honest and says it how it is, has revolutinary intentions and hasnt appeared to change his intentions. Whats the problem America?

Trump has probably the lowest truth rating of any president based on what he's said, and the guy talks in as many circles as any other politician... and it's a fucking meme frog. I bet your steam account has a pepe too.

'The truth is like poetry. And most people fucking hate poetry.'

Memeflagging leaf or nonwhite.

Yes
You’re a faggot

We need trump lol. Best choice of 2016

Well 2017

blumpf has been an evil piece of shit his whole life.
he only has 1 intention: his ego.
you have to be a fucking gullible idiot to think otherwise.

I like this crazy leader, we need crazy. No more norm.

nothing. he's been pretty good so far. there's a lot of criticism but none of it has content

You've effectively ended the american century by supporting donald trump. Thanks for ruining my country faggot. I wish you would get the fuck out of it or kys

> (OP)
>You've effectively ended the american century by supporting donald trump. Thanks for ruining my country faggot. I wish you would get the fuck out of it or kys

no that's mexicans on both counts

And there it is

t. nigger lover

>Hasn't appeared to changed

Wtf? Trump shills are unbelievable. It doesn't matter what Trump does, you faggots will worship him as long as he triggers liberals. Doesn't matter if he robs you blind and kills your rights.

Sucks cut cock. America second to middle east masters. Uses Twitter...

;)

He considers Americans stupid. While that is amusing for me, I don't think Mutamericans should allow that behavior.

In the United States, Trump is part of the swamp with the rest of them (including Hillary). Corporations own the people.

Has anything in your country changed since he was elected? My guess is he just says what people want to hear. No politician is going to change things.

Culturally we are heading down a more conservative route, the liberal media is bleeding. But that in no one means it's content is beneficial to the spirit of our country.