Hikikomori

Hikikomori

Ruki-chan!?

Isn't this one of the characters of Do-Re-Mi?

One of the best.

Which one? I don't recognize her.

Third season

cute!

Thank god i got the Doremi raws before Nyaa died.

now we'll never get more people to watch this series. better hope it goes back up at some point

Yeah I don't think there are any public trackers that have it anymore. The only option for a lot of people to watch Doremi now is garbage streams.

>tfw you're not a quality whore and are not bothered in the slightest by minuscule encoding errors that aren't noticeable at all unless you pause and start looking for them, and can enjoy the ease and convenience of streaming

there is a softsobbed motto torrent on AB
weird

Oh no, you're right. I really hope Nyaa comes back. Ojamajo's easily the best anime ever.

All the seasons + movies are on AB.

this softsubbed release isnt doremi though

You sure it isn't just better raws with Doremi's subs slapped on?

Yeah the sub group for both is Doremi. I'd have to download it to see the video quality, but the file size is smaller than the hardsubbed version, and much smaller than the Motto raws I have.

that is probably what it is, but its not what doremi has been doing in the last few years of putting doremi in all softsubs

the torrent says its from 2015 and is only for motto so some guy just decided he wanted motto with softsubs and i guess transcribed the doremi subs like an autist
momo-chan is really cute though so its fine

I just realised that Doremi has quite the high barrier of entry doesn't it? 200+ episodes are no joke. Things just aren't looking too bright right now I guess.

>the torrent says its from 2015 and is only for motto so some guy just decided he wanted motto with softsubs and i guess transcribed the doremi subs like an autist

Now this is the kind of dedication I expect to see from a fellow Doremi bro

Doremi is pretty niche for sure. I think I would have been pretty turned off by the first few episodes if I hadn't already seen some more entry level mahou shoujo beforehand.

I was able to watch Doremi pretty easily with just Azumanga and Lucky star under my belt. Only jerks are bothered by cute girls.

people in the anime community are not the biggest fans of actual kids shows

This is kinda what i meant by niche. People willing to watch kid's shows are certainly a minority.

Maybe... I didn't see it as a kid's show though, I saw it as anime first.

That's a horrid hair cut.