youtu.be/64gTjdUrDFQ
>VP Pence on FNC 1/10/18
youtu.be/MFdTy3tpk_4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uMyCa35_mOg
youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
apnews.com/1cf85f6921c04e878f625f2bdc24cb4a/Police:-'Dignitaries'-disrupted-Sandy-Hook-massacre-scene
youtube.com/watch?v=rBP8SuZgETk
youtube.com/watch?v=E8e19xlb7mM
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/952528011869478912
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/952528011869478912
youtu.be/3GJE8KtGFnE
youtube.com/watch?v=QpmFhugDyjI
wsj.com/video/disputed-audio-from-donald-trump-interview-with-wsj/33003B4D-0DA4-4760-B913-0C2CDC903E74.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

>Baking slower than progress on wall

For future reference, please don't hold up baking as a joke or for attention.

I WILL DEFEAT YOU ONE DAY

Awoovement!

baka that was my job, dirty mexican and gypsy jew

what are you listening to /ptg/?

You know that's an anti-Trump book right?

Thanks, OP. I actually thought the Aussie was baking but he definitely had me going on a ruse train. I dunno, he seemed cool, I feel betrayed by the 'roos now...

Yeah, great art still. We do that around here, post anti-Trump stuff that ends up being kind of cool looking.

What's up, Americans?

Completely shit the bread there, baker.

330 posts is shameful, almost let an aussie be the baker.

>Australo-Ukrainian Relations.wikipeg

>What's up, Americans?
Your dick in a gay bar lmao

Babbys first existential crisis or a legitimate warning that we didn't heed?

Also just finished MGS2 about half an hour ago, I need more

>I dunno, he seemed cool
Threw up a dozen red flags like being some random person not seen before and acting like an outsider who didn't know how the line of succession worked then disputing previous OPs saying that he is going to bake so they shouldn't. I don't know why Czech wasn't a little more careful.

>Great art
It's just a fucking picture with a black background

>We now record conversations with reporters.

Crashing the MSM with no survivors.

youtu.be/uMyCa35_mOg

A little Tom Petty (F) never hurt nobody

SUPER SAIJAN DONALD!

>The chief of the FBI’s Las Vegas office said he expects the agency to release a report on the Oct. 1 massacre before the tragedy’s first anniversary
>tfw the deep state is going to attempt to force a narrative about the most obviously lied about shooting ever
My sides won't be able to take these pathetic losers with guns trying to explain how they are telling us the "truth" for our own good because they are trying to "protect" us.

We may reach intergalaxial side travel after this joke of a forced meme attempt

How little they know

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

apnews.com/1cf85f6921c04e878f625f2bdc24cb4a/Police:-'Dignitaries'-disrupted-Sandy-Hook-massacre-scene

I kinda wonder if it would feel good to fuck another species like that

Pic related

I jus- I well-
Goyim... I...

Good Sunday morning /ptg/!
What's your plan for day?
Bacon and eggs with the wife and kids followed up with Legos and football! MACA! Make America Comfy Again!

That only makes sense without a comma. Try again.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBP8SuZgETk

youtube.com/watch?v=E8e19xlb7mM

"..." oh shittttt

Good

Bit of both. Aside from the shitshow of development that Phantom Pain went under, it makes some pretty solid remarks about how language affects humans.

I should have known that Straya was a faggot. Fuck me.

No, this is a good thread because the other one wasn't happening and I jumped in to make it happen.

Art in this context is referring to the artwork of a cover which could encompass anything from the mundane to the great. This instance is pretty interesting to me at least, being unexpected and a bit eye catching. You can break up the monotony a bit with something different. Trump was a staunch critic of US trade policy and Japan but many books about him sold well. The subject of the OP is highlighting his global interest that doesn't exist for many leaders.

FAKE NEWS

Raul Labrador is threatening to hold a new vote for Speaker if Paul Ryan brings Jeff Flake's immigration bill to the House floor. Ryan has previously stated he will step down before a vote could be held.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/952528011869478912

wew

Hehhehehe

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/952528011869478912

NEW

Mindfucking the media

Democrats don't want DACA.

WE /NIXON/ NOW??

New tweet holy shit.

The Mudhoney channel on iheartradio

Yeah, there was a lot of warning. Don't go with random people who beg or object to the line of succession without good reason.

I found Obama leaf's Twitter account...

Can you read Japanese? I think that's where our perspective diverges

charge your phone dude, holy shit

My dog squeak her toy.

Im tired of this "bipartisan plan" meme. 3 republicans dont represent the GOP. Especially not those 3.

>bipartisan plan
This fucking guy.

>and now he starts blaming Dems
Fucking called it

>desperately needed shekels for the MIC

Hey Donald, have those faggots ever had to do with less than a half trillion $ a year since 9/11??

>tfw no roon roon to play Legos with

I love it when the media makes a headline like "GOP senator hates Trumps new deal!" or something like that and it's always either Graham, Flake, or McCain, without fail

DEUS

Its all to fucking psyop the audience

There is really only one course of action for me now...

MAGA

daily reminder that anyone that disagrees with trump is a kike shill, trump will make american great again !!!!!

AMNESTY
DON

>McCain

Have they pulled the plug yet?

The Aziz Ansari thing should be the end of the MeToo witch hunt but it won't be. What a crock of horseshit these cunts are peddling. There's a difference between a bad date and rape jesus christ.

Or "Republican Strategist has some harsh words on Trump" and it's always fucking Anna Navarro or Bill Kristol.

Line of succession is merely nepotism bourgeois behaviour.

What a time to fuckin be alive

Who needs happiness when all you can do is wonder how the fuck the rest of the world let our government conquer them while it sold it's soul for some fucking shekels.

Putin knows what's up sometimes. Just ignore these kids and laugh at them when they try to talk serious and kill you with their big bad guns. I'd be more scared of soldiers if they sent 1 new recruit with a pistol and a bullet and told him he had to beat me in an unfair 1 bullet pistol duel from 10m apart where he has to assemble his pistol, load one bullet and land it on me before I just point mine at him and fire

I would be more scared(still not much because I would likely have to win that wierd duel), because it would mean they were actually trying something unexpected.

A drone strike or getting vanned/shot/tortured isnt scary because it's all just normal for our feds now. It's scarier if you sent assassins to kill themselves in the street in front of me.

It's still not scary but it would make me stop and think wow wtf? Rather than just shrug and move on.

>6%

MAGA

how can Anna honestly call herself a republican? It's absolutely ridiculous

What did he have on that PS2 and Xbox?

Not to any great degree, I think it would be more mundane with negative connotation for someone who is a casual reader of Japanese. トランプ破廉恥な履歴書 is maybe not great for the OP though I hadn't formerly examined it and thought much about it beyond the coopting context.

All good m8

Very, I like it.

>b-but even a Fox News poll...

>Hey Donald

You know he can't hear you or see what you wrote, right?

child friendly toys starts to have a new meaning

Israel is our greatest ally against the muslim subhumans in the middle east ! they have true democracy and freedom, i hate how people here think supporting israel makes us bad, trump himself said america and israel are great allies.

>DACA IS PASSED OMFG TRUMP IS FINISHED
>Glowing eyes smirking Trump.jpg

This is him now
youtu.be/3GJE8KtGFnE

>being this low energy on your phone

Which is more interesting?
> we don't censor, we create context
> the English language is a parasite that corrupts and wipes away culture.

I didn't mind the Parasite stuff, honestly.

Someone post the billboard with the nukes and swastikas

Belgie, make yourself useful and toss me some of those fucking waffles

youtube.com/watch?v=QpmFhugDyjI

if you don't support israel in its struggle against arab shitskins you are not a true trump supporter.

if any of these men had any balls they could just say "show proof or fuck off."

I forgot to tack on at the end you have a beyond valid point and I should probably maintain uniformity in message through all languages.

What's up nigger lovers?
What are you race mixing Jew faggot trap lovers up to now?

sandnigger vs sandnigger

New tweet

He literally said "I probably have a very good relationship with Kim Jong Un"

wsj.com/video/disputed-audio-from-donald-trump-interview-with-wsj/33003B4D-0DA4-4760-B913-0C2CDC903E74.html

Don't know why some of you autists shit on "boomer memes". You should be seeding them into Faceplant and TheBird, and chipping away at the programmed populations' perception walls.

Splendid.

>nepotism
You dumb nigger. I post here way more than I like to admit - several hours every day. I do it at work (don't tell my boss that) and basically all hours I'm at home when I'm not sleeping. I could easily be a "regular baker" but I don't want that responsibility. You just have to not be a faggot and actually bake. It was completely handed off to you and you failed (trolled). You don't have to be in some elite Illuminati social club to bake a /ptg/. Just prove you can do it.

Hot

So when the whole shithole comment thing came up where was Ben Shapiro? I'm interested to see if he was kvetching with all the rest of the neocons

I'm defrosting, koala...it's -2 outside

NIGGERS BTFO

>people that act like Trump is doing anything but basic negotiation games with the dems they can't win because they've backed themselves into a corner
You have to make an attempt to be that retarded.

I have listened to Trump an autistic amount from rallies and it sounds like "I'd" to me with his inflection on it.

Journalists who don't even like Trump, like Harwood, are getting shit on for not saying "I" and you have people saying shit like "the context means it's I!" "why does it matter what difference does it make" and this gem "This isn't about this quote. This is about all those other times the press isn't wrong. This is about delegitimizing your industry."

youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs
I slept through my alarm and missed church :(