Boku no Hero Academia

Considering what Eri's going through, the kind of mental and emotional damage she must be getting could definitely fuck her up bad. I would not be suprised of she starts making a habit out of torturing animals or driving screws into her body in places screws should not go.

The poor girl needs some hardcore therapy, and very soon. Nobody needs another Shiggy running around.

Girls like her just need the D
Can't beat the D

>Young, prepubescent, traumatized girls just need the D.
That's a Mineta mindset if I've ever heard one. Please don't have kids. I'd hate to see how you handle their problems.

>Falling for the b8

1/10

You wasted your time putting stuff everyone already knows together.

Take your mind out of the gutter
D stands for Deku

I'd like to think this allusion was obvious.

Except for the Nana thing, but only because Deku didn't fucking smile.

>left hand
It's his right hand.

FUG

>hardcore therapy
she just needs a deku hug

look what a simple headpat did

That is his right arm, you retard.

Boob expanding quirk where?

Fixed,

I want Eri to receive dekus loving embrace so her suffering heart can be cured.

>Mineta down to 31

What did they mean by this?

Any scans yet?

>Dekus hand is permanently scarred
Oh baby.

>The poor girl needs some hardcore therapy
user, there are no therapists in Manga. All you need is for someone to smile at you and you'll be fine.

>implying he would even have time to aim them
A quirkless Deku would be able to avoid getting shot. A Full Cowl Deku wouldn't even be there by the time he unzips his piece.

Full Cowl is shit, couldn't even beat kacchan without his grenade hands.

Okay, won't even bother with this bait

Something will happen to his hand and it won't be good.
Let's hope he learned to fap with his left.

Feels too early. It's only year 1.

Why does Sir refuse to his Quirk in a useful way? What's the point of even having him in charge of this if he won't help?

He needs to fucking touch someone to activate it.

>smash bros
>draws Megaman X

Hori is our guy

The Lock Hero asked Sir to touch him in order to help with the investigation by seeing what they'll do in the next day but Sir refused because reasons.

That was parody of Bendis, user

This chapter makes me pretty sure Eri isn't going to end up with Shiggy.
She seems to have latched onto Deku, so unless he fucks up monumentally somehow, I get the feeling shes gonna want to stay with him

unless you give psychic/foresight powers reasonable constraints they become too strong and can damage the tension in a story.

That's what Ochako is for

>this Fool doesn't understand the healing power of the D.

>A quirkless Deku would be able to avoid getting shot
except we know that deku doesn't have the reaction time to react to iida's recipro burst so he wouldn't be able to avoid the shot

Deku(Toga) gonna save her, but she gets suspicious when his hands aren't so kind anymore.

The princess is in another castle

Oh...
shit

I WILL BE BEYOND PISSED IF HORI PLUS SHIT LIKE THAT

STOP

>first it's his neck
>now the hands
I swear hori is intentionally trying to make him look like a caricature of yaoi art

He can react to it. He just couldn't convey the order to move to his team before the gap was closed. The anime does a bit of a better job distinguishing it but the only reason they lasted so long was Deku giving sound orders in reaction to them.

what weekday do new episodes drop?

saturday
new chapters on thursday, usually

They go to save Eri,
but they find her dead.

This is the direct result of their inability to act in a timely manner

wont happen but still.

Its foreshadowing the eventual reveal that he is gay for allmight

I think this is just a perspective thing?

DELET THIS

>Megaman
>Pikachu

What the hell votes indeed

Sure, but his proportions have been bizarre rather regularly. I'm pretty sure its intentional since its just him.

as someone who is semi decent at art I can tell you that it is most definitely not

>I'll avoid the outcome as many times as you want

Locky getting cocky

hori REALLY likes drawing hands if you havent noticed by now.

Guess i will wait for Viz translation of those panels, that one (MS) feels like taken out of ntr shoujo manga and the FA one is straight up lewd.

Which characters quirks would work best in bed?

I swear the lock hero is basically us at this point, he's been basically been asking the questions we've been discussing about

and fists

All of them.

Why didn't Hori give us the Black Guy's name?

Yeah, fortunately Hori isn't presenting him as being unreasonable.

What is she shaking her head about?

fists are still hands

most likely waiting to reveal it along with his quirk first

he's had too many lines to be an extra at this point

animu can't catch up to volume 11 fast enough

>Deku touched the loli in ways she has never been touched before

His hero name is literally The Black Guy

He doesn't even have a quirk, the Japanese are just so astonished by black people that they assumed it was a quirk.

How did All Might get his quirk again? It had to do with his brother or something?

he's uncomfortable with the heterosexuality around him

Either she's looking around to see if she's the one who Pikachu is talking to, or she is turning Pikachu down about a date.

nope

>Toga starts to treat Eri well and brings her over to Shiggy's side with sisterly style love

the way this is worded makes me uncomfortable

How many more madmen are we gonna meet?

>I can tell you that it is most definitely not
>as someone who is semi decent at art
Looks like you still need a bit of work before you become decent.

The original OfA was AfO's brother, who they thought was quirkless.

All Might got OfA from Nana, his mentor. And he's like the 7th person to have OfA.

So what the fuck is a mediator supposed to be?

The woman in the middle of 's image was his mentor and gave him OfA

Wouldn't that be a fucking field day.

Maybe she wouldn't be so horrible if she tried to imitate Deku, a good boy, instead of Stain, a fucking murderer.

Listen here buddy, I'm pretty sure that my stuff looks okay enough to be able to judge these things and that is in no way a perspective thing. He just has fuckhuge hands.

She does. She absolutely needs the Deku.

Wait they already released new stuff ? I just finished the part where deku and that other guy declared that they where going to save eri where the hell are you guys getting this shit?

One for all makes all of the bitches wet.

Yeah, new chapter dropped early. Get to it. FAST. The thread is dark and filled with spoilers.

Use Batoto if you don't to know where, most sites have uploaded already I reckon.

ayyyy bby u wan sum fuk?

calling it now

deku will try to save her and she will stick to daddys side because muh father

Thanks man

>chapters
>implying I'm not a pleb

i thought the underling was gonna rape her at first

CUTE GIRLS SHOULDN'T SUFFER

I'm getting a vibe from Hori that Deku's arm is about to get blown to bits.

Remember, Hori is a star wars fan and a westaboo. He isn't afraid to maim his MC either.

>decent
>okay
nigga your shit looks fucking great

What is Eri for?

Say something nice to the Kaminari's brother.

Let's try to find a better way to word this. It's obvious the wording has been awkward in the original context, or it had some elaborate word meaning that really ties into the word "touch".

Anyone who can read runes so we can find out what went wrong?

Why is the half-black guy running somewhere in the next episode preview? Did he spot lewdly dressed Japanese women?

OfA passes along the quirk to the person or their choosing and children have a chance of inheriting their parents quirks, so why didn't any of the previous OfA holders have a shitload of kids and pass OfA down to the most powerful? It seems like you could dramatically increase the power of OfA in only a generation or two like that.

PROTECTING

Am I missing something?

I have no clue why his right hand matters in any particular way. Is it just irony because it's fucked up?

>kaminari: hey cutie, do you need some help?
>natsume; thanks but no thanks, I don't trust you with my tools, nothing personal

It was answered in the chapter.

Headpats with kind hands. Maybe shuffling her hair a bit, because she's a good kid.