so?

Antifa

KKK, wouldn't need to go to prison for it

More like would you rather join
>FBI
or
>ATF

KKK is legit.

Heroin Brotherhood is a Jewish drug dealing gang of criminals. Why do you think 3/4 Jewish John Gotti paid them for protection?

Aryan Brotherhood are a white gang working with spics in the prison system. KKK is a hollow shell of nothingness.

Neither.

One is filled with low-IQ rednecks and the other with low-IQ criminals. Their only use would be as candidates for a eugenics program.

KKK, I like the outfit.

well as a slav i wouldnt qualify for neither of those groups

one is a prison gang and the other does cookouts and bbqs. fuckboi.

The KKK had real potential as a mystic/secret society organization. Unfortunately, they had to let violent, scum-tier people join and destroy their image. Whenever a group becomes synonymous with violence, it becomes unattractive to the people who really matter. The KKK today has taken to the extreme. Whereas it was once filled with respectable people such as policemen, judges and doctors (a doctor founded the second KKK), it's now filled with the scum of the white race. If these people really cared about their message, they would have abandoned the totally unsalvageable image/branding of the KKK along time ago. The fact that they don't realize this means they're actively harming those of us who take this seriously.

>Whenever a group becomes synonymous with violence, it becomes unattractive to the people who really matter.
Yeah, tell that to Antifa which has support from all the leftists, from the low-tier piss thrower up to the lawyers and politicians

How about none, ((((CIA)))) nigger?

PEPE

As if most amerimutts do

The KKK, I have always been interested in subterfuge and forensics.

KKK

The KKK, but not the real one. The one led by Moon Man. We'd rap about killing niggers and then cartoonily kill niggers

Both?

>joining controlled oppositions
lmao

Historically what applies to us would also have been the case for leftists. Unfortunately, the paradigm has shifted so much in the left's favor (largely thanks to the incompetance of our own side), a completely different set of rules now apply to them.

The immediate post-war period (the late 50s, 60s and 70s) were the years that mattered. And we failed. While the left was making inroads into academia, media and politics, we didn't have a strategy at all. This laid the foundations for the rabidly anti-racist paradigm we now live in. We've now reached the point where the far-left and far-right are viewed by the public on totally separate levels. "Racism" the ultimate sin of modern society. There's nothing more evil or horrible than racism. Therefore, using unconventional methods against racists (i.e. violence) isn't seen as bad as if a racist was using violence against his political opponents.

This is something a lot of people fail to realize. We have a deep, societal disadvantage. We have to be a lot more measured and thoughtful in how we conduct ourselves.

Historically what applies to us would also have been the case for leftists. Unfortunately, the paradigm has shifted so much in the left's favor (largely thanks to the incompetance of our own side), a completely different set of rules now apply to them.

The immediate post-war period (the late 50s, 60s and 70s) were the years that mattered. And we failed. While the left was making inroads into academia, media and politics, we didn't have a strategy at all. This laid the foundations for the rabidly anti-racist paradigm we now live in. We've now reached the point where the far-left and far-right are viewed by the public on totally separate levels. "Racism" the ultimate sin of modern society. There's nothing more evil or horrible than racism. Therefore, using unconventional methods against racists (i.e. violence) isn't seen as bad as if a racist was using violence against his political opponents.

This is something a lot of people fail to realize. We have a deep, societal disadvantage. We have to be a lot more measured and thoughtful in how we conduct ourselves compared to the left.

Why are they called “Aryan Brotherhood” if they’re not actually Aryans?

They both are CIA nigger larpers

You know nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=C4JPMYHTZis

The K's are far more aesthetic.

Both give terrible names to the white identity movements.

Your analysis is correct, however in terms of strategy, they've overplayed their hand by abusing the terms like nazi, fascist, racist, and -phobe.
The Gen Z stuff isn't a fantasy, the youth laugh at jokes and comments about this stuff regularly and easily. There is a paradigm shift happening as we speak. My younger brothers come hang out with their friends at my house all the time and I'll make racists jokes and share these memes all the time. They laugh and appreciate them, all while being quietly redpilled.
Had a discussion the other night actually, about evolution. We were drinking a little and the Hispanic in the group asked "what about the missing link?" and I replied, "black people". Everyone laughed, noone was offended and then they started laughing more as the Hispanic kid noted that I had a point, even if I was joking.
This story isn't a "based spic" story either, but it goes to show how open to the truth they are, and how they realize the truth despite all the brainwashing they've undergone. The conditioning is being broken, and it's being broken because they've overplayed their hand.

It would be much more fun to join ANTIFA to sabotage their ops.

I wish people weren't so fucking stupid.

Fuck those old, defunct and infiltrated organizations.

This

>Which FBI honeypot would you join?

Both are nothing more than imitations of a parody.

Fpbp