is USA a shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrlQOj7BcBM
youtube.com/watch?v=98Wh1K1pT9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QbxlUQaOU40
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes or no? shithole?

Areas of it are.

Why is she using a fat people scooter? Is she poking fun of fat people? Disgusting.

I'd rather see her driving the cart than the fatsos who ought to be run over by a truck.

Not in West Virginia.

100% shithole

Explain this pls americans

youtube.com/watch?v=KrlQOj7BcBM

taking the very last one when you see a fatso enter the store right behind you is a national duty.

is oklahoma /comfy/ ?

tfw no white american GF

I am sure she posts on Sup Forums

she has posted her DNA results

Post more white american qts are the 56% balkanizing?

the girl in the OP is 100% a Sup Forums poster is racially aware

I have arthritis and I had to use one once because it was so bad and there is nowhere to sit while shopping in a big store like that.

How do you know?

I'm surprised there are racially aware white american girls left

she posts about norse mythology on her facebook and has posted her DNA results

Who is it I must research her more

no idea, found her randomly

I think she needs some deep fried cheez-its

yes, but at the same time haiti isnt really a shithole its more of a hellhole

Chicago is a shithole.

A good rule of thumb is if there's a lot of niggers around, you live in a shithole

She might actually have a real disability other than being fat.

yes she wrote in her fb that she injured her knee

where in the USA do girls like in OP live? Probably not in chicago right?

No

are white american girls the most beautiful , right behind slav girls?

This. Sometimes I get pumped when there's not carts or fat people left tho because it mrand I can do my second favorite thing in walmart. I like walking past small children and farting in their stupid faces.

I'd imagine you can find em just about anywhere, I went to Casper Wyoming for work one time and in the three days I was there the only minority I saw was the guy that ran my hotel. Seems like a really great place. I also lived in North Dakota for a time the place is boring as hell if your used to a big city life but tons of girls like you posted.
I live in Western Arizona right now and see lots of girls like the one you posted because I live by one of arizona state universitys mini campusus

lmao

Yes its a shithole. no need to come here.
Africa is way better.. Stay in Africa

lol. I always get fatties mean mugging me in the store because I am small skinny guy but sometimes when my fathers knee acts up I go in to get him one of the cart thingies

>boring as hell if your used to a big city life but tons of girls like you posted.
I don't mind boring. Lived in big cities all my life and never saw girls like in op

I had minor surgery a few years ago and walking was uncomfortable so I took a scooter when I went to walmart. People were looking at me, probably thinking I took it just to ride it as I was with my roommate and friend and we were just having a good day im general. When I left though I made sure I gave it to an old guy so a fatty couldn't use it.

FUCK OFF JIDF

I live in Lake Havasu city Arizona atm and the place really suprised me. I expected lots of mexicans because you know arizona. I'm used to living in Phoenix and they are everywhere. But this place is really nice it's just a bunch of well of retired snow birds and their good looking daughters. The only mexicans I've seen where landscapers. There is one street in town that has 5 gun stores within two miles, that made me chuckle first time I drove around and saw it

are you a mexican?

Some parts. Mostly the areas where your meme flag is most common, and the inner cities.

Yes

I'm white but a manlet though

White and Mexican aren't mutually exclusive hombre. White is not a nationality.

It can't be a shithole. I mean, everybody is trying to get to the USA so if the USA is really a shithole, those DACA kids should be sent back to Mexico from whence they came, yes?

Ah good point sorry it's pretty earlier here and I just woke up, I ment I'm to say I don't have any mexican heritage

>never saw girls like in op
... A teenager with little/no makeup?

She doesn't look like she would stick out in any crowd of whypepo in America, what are you even talking about?

I've been to some places that for sure where shitholes, like Detroit and Chicago. But USA is so big you can find pretty much everything

Any location, regardless of the country, that has a majority of people that aren't white is a shithole.

You can't just use an average percentage for the whole country. The vast majority of the US is majority white, but then you factor in major urban areas and the border with Mexico and suddenly things look very dark.

Dindu containment. Would you prefer these types mixing and mingling with honest folk? We put them in their own little shitholes to protect ourselves.

See: youtube.com/watch?v=98Wh1K1pT9Y

>is USA a shithole?

Not yet, but we're getting there...

Just Chagrin Falls Ohio and Albert Lea Minnesota.

Yes, it is a shithole. For the majority of it's population. Boomers still have it pretty easy though.

Some parts of it certainly are a shithole. If you are looking at East St. Louis, Detroit, South-side Chicago or parts of Baltimore you certainly would say so.

However, there are many places in the USA that are basically paradise. The cool thing about the USA is that you can find almost any type of place you are looking for. If you want to you can live in the middle of a forest far away from people. You can live in the middle of a modern mega city if you like. If you want to live in the desert, the mountains, by the sea, in an island paradise, you can.

Again, you have to be able to afford it. Otherwise you will be living in the ghettos of a major city or in Meth-enberg, Pennsylvania.

raisan bran make big poops

It's racist to notice that all the shithole places are inhabited and/or run by Africans in America.

It's racist to notice that all the nice places are inhabited and/or run by Europeans in America.

It's racist to notice that all the mediocre places are inhabited and/or run by Latinos in America.

yes

Yes goy the wealthiest most powerful collection of men to ever exist on God's green earth is assuredly a shithole.

Portland is 76% white and a total shithole.
Seattle is 67% white and a total shithole.

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

How are they shitholes? Yes, they are liberal havens, but they are nowhere near the level of shithole as Detroit, Camden, Memphis, Oakland, etc.

On the brink my fren.

I know, it was a joke on the fact that ''disability scooters'' were probably not designed with fat people in mind.

My humour might be too complex for you.

The hordes of homeless make them shitholes. And only white people encourage and celebrate homelessness.

gingers have no soul

It’s a big county
Some parts are and some parts aren’t

Baltimore
New Orleans
Detroit
St. Louis
Chicago
Philidephia

They’re all shitholes
I’ll let you figure out what else they have in common besides their incredibly high crime and murder rates

Are wheelchair chicks less slutty and degenerate?

Memeflags are shitholes.

>I'm a proud shitholer.
youtube.com/watch?v=QbxlUQaOU40

I guess there you have it.

I once fucked a girl who was partially paralyzed so she couldn't use her legs

she was a freak, would do it again.

>17% Iberian
>Hello my fellow Norse

If anything they're gonna be even more mental since they can't have as much fun and get frustrated with it.

USA is #1

A sharthole

Walmart associate here. I have never ever seen an attractive woman in a mart kart.

My gf, who was kinda hipster-ish severely twisted her ankle and was on crutches for 6 weeks. I took her to Whole Foods and they insisted she used a scooter.

We got a lot of weird looks until people saw the air cast on her foot.

Remove the racist glass in this store. WTF amurica?

The Amerimongrel is a dangerous breed. Reared in captivity these mutts learn nothing of the outside world except form rumours and dialogue in sitcoms. The Amerimongrel has little in the way of self-awareness; convinced that their large size is an indication of their superiority, they will gaze at you condescendingly as they waddle and push their way through the crowd. With greasy hands from fast food recently devoured, they will point and say "jealous of our freedom."

Other than their size and ignorance, the amerimongrel can be recognized by his horrendous aesthetic sensibility. Look for their XXXL t-shirts with tacky images of bald eagles in flight, or else adorned with the corporation that they revere most. Highly territorial they will aggressively defend the parking lot around their favourite fast food chain, gas station, or sports bar. If attacked by one, run, as this breeds’ obese traits make it unfit for pursuing prey on foot.

Oficially no, but it will become one.
Some cities and regions are already south america tier.due to many non europeans living there

lmao

The usa is a country almost as big as europe, while i can imagine some states being non white shitholes calling all of it that would just be fucking retarded

is this a sort of grimy dungeon you live in?
wtf?

This.but demgraphics will lead there.

Have you seen San Francisco? Definite SHITHOLE

>My gf,
Next time put trigger warnings before posting, ok?

holy shit, we wuz oil sheiks and shieet

Hit and miss. But compared to what. I've been to iraq, so tell me. Compared to?

The size of those thighs v the size of her arms tell me that she will be very pear shaped when she hits her 30s

Mostly.

this is why you ignore memeflags

most of it from ghettos to trailer parks we have plenty of shitholiery

Only the Black "hoods"

yes but its OUR shithole and once we get rid of those filthy fucking niggers it will boom again

lel

>That feel when people think scooters are for fat people, when they were originally designed for old and disabled people.
Jesus Christ I hate fat people, they ruin everything.

Want to know the worst part? She was attracted to me because the first time she saw me, she thought I was a blond-Asian hybrid and really "Exotic."

I'm Finnish-diaspora.

Fucking controller isn't even on. What a cunt.

>White person behind the counter.
That must be terrifying for her.

two things of bananas, a thing of lemons and some raisin bran. ok.

the one on the left looks so much like my ex gf on the left my feels have now ruined my day. Damnit why are women cheating whores, I just wanted a decent woman to marry Ibby why couldnt you've kept your fucking legs closed??

honestly this isn't too bad

>muh feet hurt, so i pussied out like a bitch

Do you also want a massage? Maybe you want a pillow?

Yes it is. Its the Shart in the Martistan.

>Ibby