Because the other thread is fucking awful

Because the other thread is fucking awful.
>mangaspeed.com/manga/boruto-naruto-next-generations/1038/chapter-12#/!page0

New info for the anime too, I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

naruto.wikia.com/index.php?title=Special:Ask&offset=0&limit=500&q=[[Concept:Jutsu]][[User tech::Naruto Uzumaki]]&po=?Appears in=Media ?Jutsu classification=Classification ?Chakra Nature ?Jutsu class type=Class ?Jutsu range=Range
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Richie Rich is so fucking dead.

It's sad Metal is being grouped with outsider kids

To be fair, his personality has only been seen in the anime. But really they seem like an okay bunch.

This one is better.

My question still stands.

In part 1? Yeah, a few times. In part 2? Fucking nope.

It means sasuke loves sakura like a brother

Can't save images on that fucking website. Will have to wait until mangastream comes out to start posting pics.

Kishi made Sakura look silly by keeping her feelings the same even after Sasuke changed his and then he wondered why she wasn't popular.

Daimyo confirmed pimpin' so many hoes Tentou doesn't even care about sexy chicks anymore.

Years passed plus his ultra edgy phase and an assassination attempt against her.

Kinda weird he still loved her after all that.

What's weird is that she loved him. In the first part it was just a silly crush that somehow developed into deep, unshakable love through... nothing. It just sorta happened, because Kishi is a hack.

>Boruto tries to use the harem technique to scare Tentou
Man, Hinata must have really screwed him up to make him think a bunch of hot chicks fondling you is scary.

>Boruto is terrified of making his mom mad
I want to see angry Hinata.

This. I have a hard time picturing her genuinely angry. She's the sweetest, most gentle thing imaginable.

The SD has been surprisingly accurate with how events in the manga/anime have unfolded. First Denki, now Boruto using the harem jutsu. Maybe we'll get to see her lay the Jyuuken smackdown on his ass after all.

She never forgot him and she felt bad cuz she couldn't stop him going to Orochimaru.

The point is, how the fuck Sasuke still had feelings for her after all that?

>expected Tentou to be an annoying brat
>he is absolutely fucking adorable instead

muh ninja info cards

I feel the same way, I didn't expect him to be so cute.

Just read the chapter. I like how they're fleshing out Boruto's character and demonstrating his character development from the movie. It makes me as a reader that much more interested in his character growth than I was with Naruto's, who always felt like a less interesting part of the story. I like how they paralleled his mentor-ship with Sasuke since he's now mentoring Tentou, and teaching him how to throw shuriken. Also, no daddy issues. Finally.

I only wish I didn't have to wait 30 days to read it. At least next month's chapter promises some action, and there's the anime to tide me over until then.

Which card boruto wanted anyway?

Also smart Kishi, already waiting for those cards to come out IRL.

He is so fucking dead. I know the Mujina want him for ransom, but something's gonna go wrong and he'll get killed.

Probably the part 1 Naruto, since that's the one they drew attention to last chapter. And Boruto conveniently has the card he's missing.
And he'll lay those cards on the kid's fucking tombstone.

I wouldn't be surprised since most of the good characters don't live long.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to him. Because it's been pretty smooth sailing so far, even the movie didn't have anything all that dark. But if Tentou gets killed, and Boruto awakens his curse seal, shit could get crazy for the next few chapters.

The limited edition coolest guy card infused with the now extinct ice release chakra, to make it quite literally the coolest card.

H-He will l-live...

I can't believe I still remember these fucking things. What happened to them?

I kind of want him to as well is the funny thing. Which is weird, I don't usually care about these types of characters in Naruto.

He's kinda like being naruto desu. Acquiring new friendships 'n shit, which helped him a lot in the future.

Imagine having a Daimyou as one of your best friends.

When Boruto goes full Batsuke, it'll come in handy to have a rich friend who's willing to whip up all kinds of expensive toys. The same thing can be said with Denki.

I want to skip forward to when Denki isn't useless because his ninja skills from the contest seem unique.

That European butler feels so out of place, it's like he came from "Black Butler" or some other westaboo manga.

They could actually do some somewhat interesting things with that laptop of his. Like synthesize jutsu, or store them in USB scrolls and then use any type, or create digital clones or constructs. The ways in which to synergize technology and chakra are numerous, but for now he's just a wimpy nerdy girly boy.

>Daimyou is your friend
>Sucessor of the biggest narutoverse company is your friend
>Ninja god #1 is your dad
>Ninja god #2 is your master

Boruto is fucking set for life, till he fucks up and destroy's the village.

I think it's just to show he's a rich asshole. Besides, he didn't last long. Shojoji already killed him and stole his "face".

You know how these Greek tragedies go. You rise, rise, and rise, and then you fall, fall, fall, fall. Boruto having everything to start out with means it's going to be that much more fun to watch him lose it all.

What did they mean by this?

Have you looked at his friends lately?

>Boruto having everything to start out with means it's going to be that much more fun to watch him lose it all.

Yep, can't wait. This is gonna be some fun 10 years.

>This is gonna be some fun 10 years
10 if we're lucky.

Is the one right to pigtails a boy or a girl?

The thing is i actually want it. I know Kishi is milking it but i don't give a shit, shit's fun.

On all levels except physical, she is a cat.

Girl, her name is Wasabi and she likes cats.

Girl.

Dumb Fucks.
Kishimoto sensei is not behind the Boruto anime.
Ikemoto is the guy you're looking for.
Kishimoto has ended his Naruto story and only signs things for new stuff, taking no part in the anime or novels or manga. Man you guys are sad pathetic asshats.

>inb4 she hooks up with Kiba's kid if he ever had one.

both :^)

>Ikemoto is the guy you're looking for
Actually, that's Ukyo stupid. Ikemoto is just illustrating.

Kishimoto still edits and did some designs.

It's not like he just leaved to Ikemoto while he fucks bitches in Ibiza.

What do you think the team up will be?
>Metal, Denki, Iwabe
>Sumire, Isis-chan, catgirl
Or
>Sumire, denki Iwabe
>metal and a harem consisting of catgirl and isis-chan

And then in ten years the cycle begins anew. Boruto will end, only to start up a new series about his son for another ten years.

I remember people saying last night that the Otsutsuki are interested in Boruto's eyes so they are probably going to be the major villains in this manga.

It's already shown in the movie that metal will team with two guys.

So, Sumire, Denki and Iwabe it is.

I'm pretty sure every team is required to have at least one girl for sexual relief while on long missions. Also Metal Lee's team in the movie were literal background characters and swapping them for a Muslim with pigtails and a furfag catgirl would be a much better idea.

If Tobirama did it, why not Kishimoto?

If that happens I'll probably kill myself.

Yeah, some guy got the novel early and some user put the spoilers through Google translate and then we parsed through the mess which resulted. There's at least one Ootsutsuki yet, and he believes Boruto's eye could be the key to harvesting earth's chakra. So we're not done with the ayy lmaos just yet.

Nobody gives a shit.

Tecnically they've always been anyway.

>It's already shown in the movie that metal will team with two guys
Do you really care if they retcon these fucks out of existence?

Meh, i think the Denki, Sumire and Iwabe trio would be funnier.

Of course there are lots of characters to be presented, maybe tomorrow we'll see.

In his heart

>Meh, i think the Denki, Sumire and Iwabe trio would be funnier
Me too. They'd be a perfect replacement for Team 8. Udon would probably be their sensei, too, so now Iwabe would have to deal with two nerds and hawawawawa.

Sexy no Jutsu incorporating all the MILFS when?

>Uzumaki's Strange Quest I-VI
>Uzumaki's Strange Quest:Wood Square Walk

Already happened.

>Takeuchi will still have to voice granny Naruto

>no milfnata

What a waste.

It's Goku all over again...

>filename
RUDE

>Part 1 Sakura

They're perfect, hope to see missions with them.

>Denki fucks up when he shouldn't
>Sumire goes awawaaaawawawawwa
>Iwabe has to clean all the shit

Didn't Kiba hook up with that cat-lady that maintained one of the Uchiha armories?

Idk. Fuck reminded me how comfy it was the Sasuke arc where he "kills" Orochimaru and travels to gather his team and goes to talk with the cat-granny.

Dude, that's his mom. Besides, Naruto would kill him.

Every decent trading card game needs a few trash cards.

It's even better when you consider Iwabe's dumb as a rock literally and Denki and Udon are both super-nerds. And Sumire is too polite to say anything.

One thing I especially liked about this month's chapter is that Boruto didn't fuck up. He didn't get into a stupid fight over cards and make the kid run away, he didn't beat him up. He stuck to his mission, and executed it flawlessly, even when it meant putting up with Tentou's bullshit.

So everything that happens from this point on is 100% not his fault.

Isn't Udon a total literal who?

Had to search him here.

Just seems likely that if Konohamaru is s Jonin sensei the other two friends of his are as well.

>Isn't Udon a total literal who?
So was Moegi and she's the new Asuma apparently. I assume Udon will be a sensei as well to complete the set. Also he'd sync really well with Denki since they're both massive nerds. And alongside Moegi we actually saw Udon in chapter 700. So if she went from Hokage's assistant to Jonin sensei, chances are so did he.

As far as i remember when Shikamaru became Chuunin, Ino and Chouji also became.

So it isn't surprising.

>So was Moegi and she's the new Asuma apparently.
So if she went from Hokage's assistant to Jonin sensei, chances are so did he.

The fuck, i don't remember any of that.

>The fuck, i don't remember any of that
Go back and read the chapter I guess. They inform Naruto about Boruto's prank. I guess they're both technically Jonin at the time though, since both the anime and chapter 700 take place during the same era.

Will do.

I just realized that we've never really seen Boruto fight seriously yet. I hope he really tears shit up once Tentou gets kidnapped.

Yep, even in game his moves are shitty.

Just wait for when he's older and stronger and spamming invisible bigger Rasengans like how Naruto does with normal ones.

I know what you mean. I really how they show off all of those fancy jutsu they gave Boruto for his profile in the manga soon. I even hope he steals a sword from one of the thugs and goes to town. Please, just anything but Shadow Clones and Rasengan.

*hope

Funny cuz the Sword he uses at the very beginning is the same one Sasuke's uses currently.

It's funny Boruto knows more jutsus at age 12 than Naruto did at 16.
Shit, I think Naruto's jutsu list is still just shadow clones and variations of Rasengan, and Sage mode I guess.

Huge bummer that he has all that chakra and doesnt do anything with it

He's a godslayer too.

Kill your friends boyo.

>I think Naruto's jutsu list is still just shadow clones and variations of Rasengan, and Sage mode I guess
I'm sorry for doing this, user.
>naruto.wikia.com/index.php?title=Special:Ask&offset=0&limit=500&q=[[Concept:Jutsu]][[User tech::Naruto Uzumaki]]&po=?Appears in=Media ?Jutsu classification=Classification ?Chakra Nature ?Jutsu class type=Class ?Jutsu range=Range

Can't he use like three chakra natures?

Hope they explore that.

He can use ALL OF THEM.

Unless you mean Boruto, in which case yes. Lightning, Wind, and Water.