Okay, so once the white ethnostate has been secured, once SJWs are btfo...

Okay, so once the white ethnostate has been secured, once SJWs are btfo, once a set of laws aimed at securing our civilization and our people is enacted, what do we do to secure all of this ?
How would we prevent our current situation from ever happening again ? How do we deny (((leftist))) degeneracy a chance to ever raise again and corrupt the establishment, the youth and society at large ?

You can't. it is inevitable.

You will need to establish a dictatorship.

secret police

>he actually believes an ethnostate will be created
Oh my. You're in for a rude awakening.

We wouldn't really need to seeing as there are no kikes, but I suppose intelligence agencies will keep a lid on that civilization destroying madness if need be

in the case of France, 44% of french youth aged 18-25 voted for Le Pen, more than any other age group
considering that demographic possibly has 15-20% shitskins, you can just imagine how redpilled young ethnic white french are
and this trend will only increase as boomers die, non-white population increase and tensions grow
you know what happens next don't you?

Worldwide Eurasian Ethnostate minarchist at every level.

no you don't. integration is forced on businesses and communities through lawsuits. hell, in alabama it was forced on people by the fucking national guard.

>ironically agreeing with with you

>How would we prevent our current situation from ever happening again ?
You can't, self-absorbed cunts like Hilary are produced by every society and in every society they corrupt anything they touch. It is not possible to have humans governing humans without the ruling class eventually exploiting the subordinate classes.

The reverse Nazbol.

We would just have to enforce our laws, we already have laws restricting immigration, just nobody upholds them cause muh poor widdle bwown people. In a White ethnostate the safety and security of Whites would come before the feelings of shitskins

But how can you control all the media and deny liberal pro-diversity politicians the power?

We could just, you know, take over the entire planet

The planet can use a human reset

1. A Constitution that is very hard to change, but very easy to revert changes. Eg "2/3 of government + electorate to make a change, but simple referendum or act of government to undo a change".
2. 100% backed gold standard (or similar) currency.
3. Ban government borrowing outside wartime.
3. Constitutionally mandated limits on number of taxes & tax rates, immigration, etc etc etc.
4. Government employees (not soldiers) cannot vote (including private contractors). Only soldiers, property owning and/or tax-paying men can vote.
5. Constitution requires all welfare programs to be sustainable with current demographics 100 years from now, and to privilege married couples over unmarried couples or individuals.
6. Tough restrictions on political campaign financing from businesses, trade unions, foreigners, and third parties in general.
7. Government has no say in school curriculums etc. Period.

Leftists came to power by using the government. So starve the beast, and the Left, which fundamentally relies on the politics of envy, withers away.

This isn't foolproof, because nothing is. However, I think it the best chance to (a) prevent it happening again, and (b) to fix it when/if it does start to happen.

constitutional laws preventing the importation of anyone who isn't white

citizenship by lineage or naturalization+service only, not by territory of birth

it needs to say pretty clearly that the country, the state and all components exist for white european people only, and without white europeans the state has no purpose. places like France, Germany, England etc would be for their respective ethnicities, not just "white" people. blended whites belong in the new world. Canada was supposed to be a white ethnostate but because they didn't make a constitution until a communist cuck got elected there are no remaining laws that enforce this

Protect the education system, reward strength.Learn to beat the ever living shit of people again, you think that long necked faggot professor Issacson would talk shit if a normal man wouldn't go to jail for backhanding him. Fuck it, just bring back dueling. Problem solved.

who said anything about controlling the media? censoring people isn't necessary, the problem here is too much censorship. white nationalists are constantly censored and denied their platforms, I'm sure they would advocate for free media more than you.

Are you guys just going to take everyones property in whatever country you guys decide to settle?

What happens to patents and ownership by whites in other countries?

What about all the businesses you will ruin if you choose to do this in America. All the luxuries you have now... you think that will be the same?

Do you guys think you will just assume control of the military if you choose America?

You guys hate jews right and complain they own everything n shit. What are your plans to combat them if this ethnostate transition becomes violent?

How will you stop the Chinese from completely dominating you during the transition?

How will you distinguish between civil whites and degenerate whites?

If you decide a hippy is not allowed in your ethnostate then you eliminate the notion that this is actually about Race?

I don't think any of the serious people on the alt-right really believe an ethnostate is viable
people just use it in arguments to get the other side to compromise. think about it, in the greg johnson styx debate greg got styx to say racial segregation is just fine. I think this ethnostate stuff is just a tool of rhetoric

>How would we prevent our current situation from ever happening again ?
RaHoWa

Why'd you want a "white" ethnostate.
The only people who'd benefit from a nation that arbitrary are, and I don't mean any offence when I say this rootless americans.

fascism

>How would we prevent our current situation from ever happening again
Keeping the kikes out

>Are you guys just going to take everyones property in whatever country you guys decide to settle?
We are going to reclaim the property our ancestors acquired.

>What happens to patents and ownership by whites in other countries?
Not my concern. This about retaking the country my forefathers built with blood, sweat, and tears, a country they never intended to be handed over to shitskins.

>What about all the businesses you will ruin if you choose to do this in America. All the luxuries you have now... you think that will be the same?
Hardship is necessary and will pass in time.

>Do you guys think you will just assume control of the military if you choose America?
No, the entire system will have be destroyed an rebuilt.

>You guys hate jews right and complain they own everything n shit. What are your plans to combat them if this ethnostate transition becomes violent?
Kill every last one.

>How will you stop the Chinese from completely dominating you during the transition?
They lack the ability to do this and fear the Hiroshima treatment.

>How will you distinguish between civil whites and degenerate whites?
The same way anyone distinguishes between friend and foe in a civil war. You are either with us or get an appointment with a wood chipper.

>If you decide a hippy is not allowed in your ethnostate then you eliminate the notion that this is actually about Race?
No, the race embodies certain characteristics. Individual member can be corrupted or defective. The communist white is a aberration just as the the mentally retarded or deformed.

We need to teach our children what led to the chaos we live in now, it's causes, the cancerous ideologies behind it, and why we must never allow them to gain foothold again.

Idk , just fucking close border to stop foreigners coming to your country - also teach people about negative sides of multiculturalism .

Greetings from citizen of white Ethnostate

You replace "Political Science" and "Social Studies" courses with "r/K selection theory" courses.

You indoctrinate the youth to associate all the evils of the world with r-selection (i.e. leftist politics). Our ignorance of that theory is why things like the dynastic cycle and the fall of the Roman Empire happened. We know better now. Now we know that any leftist must be purged so as to avoid it ever happening again.

Likewise, we teach them that all the good of the world springs from K-selection. It is the reason great empires formed and why the "Golden Age"/Satya Yuga was so fucking awesome. No degeneracy, women submitting to men, men gently loving their virgin wives and treating them with respect, etc.

Politics is genetic folks. Once we win we must ensure right-wing genes alone are the ones that propagate.

It is no mistake that they are the most ardent proponents of r-selection and all that implies. They are, after all, rodents in human form. Rodents are an r-selected species. The kikenvermin must be eradicated as part of our purge of the r-selected genetic detritus.

>I don't think any of the serious people on the alt-right really believe an ethnostate is viable

Are you retarded or are you just a nigger ?

You cannot do anything about it.
20 years from now, when a new harvest are youth are brought up in a linear, authoritarian ethnostate, few of them will start having ideas of how it would to be, if ideologies were different.
The 'few' usually compose of the misfits in the state established. They''ll try everything to overthrow. Unless you eliminate 'trash' Sparta-style, the ethnostate will crumble.

There is also the prevalence of parochial altruism. The ones who feel left out of the society will try to destroy the society.

My best suggestion is to create a dream. A dream of achieving personal excellence in any way possible. Either live up to the excellent standards or perish.

Create a system which uses multiple filters, rather than one hard filter to take care of the trash and degeneracy.
Let them not know what hit them. Encourage free speech, but create such an echo-chamber that the others would ignore it.

>he doesn't realise the wheel is already turning

the ethnostate is coming lad, there is literally nothing anyone can do to stop it.

It's not just viable, it is absolutely necessary. Racial segregation essentially is the formation of mini Ethnostates. The nogs in their hood live like nogs, and the whites live like whites in their areas.

If some distant state says they're all "one nation" yet does little to force them to live amongst each other it won't matter that much in a de facto sense. Sunset and educational segregation was what made America work up until we got kiked in the 60's by those fucking vermin Jews...

>how?
I'd already thought about that. No time now, but truth & nature are on our side. It's easy enough.
Education/study/checks and balances/happiness

Re-invigoration and protection (armed citizen type) of the common law which already is the highest law but is ignored over last couple of decades.
EU membership=totally illegal