So... when's she going to prison? We gonna see a big Clinton Foundation investigation this year, right guys?

so... when's she going to prison? We gonna see a big Clinton Foundation investigation this year, right guys?

I bet the kids will love this meme

Doubles = prison
Singles = roll again next year

Monday. Remember to tune into my show.

>doubles
Lock her up!

house arrest at best

When the shill machine is shut down, then we will know. The botnet will get shut down, and the shill humans will be brought to justice. The karma of the systematic deception is enormously heavy. The volume of lies will drag many many souls down into vile darkness they created for themselves... It's horrible. It is horrible how evil the world became in the last fifty years.

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ngl that cell looks pretty comfy

OOOOOO

who'd have thought

PRAISE KEK

This year; the year.

OOOOOOH CHEK THIS OUT GUISE !! LOL GUIZE HE JUST GOT THE SAME NUMBER REPEATED !!! AINT THAT JUST SO COOL ??

Reddit go back.

Tick Tock for real this time guys

Fuck Prison. Bitch is a Traitor.

Pwayze Kek Hurr durr.

That's a pretty good set up. She's gonna be real comfy in there.

What abou hear?

It took a long time to finally close the noose on nixon and he was in office. Clinton has a lot of accomplices who will flip when squeezed. She has no power to wield any longer. As the tide slowly turns, the death threats will lose their effectiveness.

If I could get that with the latest vidya id unironically love to go to jail for life. Comfy af.

Don't lose faith. It doesn't all come down to one judge. There are numerous investigations going on at the moment from different angles. There was so much criminal activity going on that they will be brought down. Look at human and weiner...They are closing ranks out of fear. It won't save them but it may prolong the inevitable

Hillary For Prison 2018!!!

>when's she going to prison?
Wait why would she? She hasn't done anything wrong. All of the investigations cleared her

you're right. Boy im feeling sleepy.

Based Egypt, the home of the first world counter revolution. They did it.

you don't deserve to live here

Disintoxication period follows an unsucessful revolution, said Michael Aquino in his 4th gen warfare essay. A painful time.

Pretty sure that picture is representation of cell in ADX Florence, so I wouldn't worry about her being too comfy.

That being said, I don't think they have any facilities for women so she would probably end up in something "less secure".

Witnessed
Thy will be done, KEK

B-b-but she's just like us!

PRISON IS INHUMANE

IT WAS HER TURN!!!

fpfb

If she does go to prison it will likely be 5 star hotel prison

DELET

Trips = rope

>not wanting to watch her go slowly insane in a 7x12 cell via live feed setup by trump

noooiiiice

Now that would make $$ for pay per view, market it for charity

>investigation

>Singles

Tick tock. Unless the jews come after my advertisers and shekels. I which case I will back down and let Seth rich's story die quietly from main stream media.

>take a shot everytime she shits herself
it'd make a good drinking game too

>she gets the scoop

Yeah, but like the loser she is it's only a single scoop.