en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's pretty impressive actually.

>China
>Partial European control or influence
How?

The British Empire.

What is Hong Kong for $200

Hong Kong, Macau, and spheres of influence dictated after the Boxer Rebellion.

We had this thread yesterday, and got the number to 1 billion only including Europe + North America. Higher than that.

Lmao nice try kikes.

why isnt both koreas and japan in european influence? north korea got influenced by communism and the south korea with japan has been under usa influence since ww2

Never, the weaks should fear the strong.

>slavs are now white so they can be blamed on Anglo and Franco shit

>japan has been under usa influence since ww2
USA isn't Yurop retard

>can be blamed
given credit*
And you're quite right, incorrectly.

It's very impressive.

Regardless of how people feel about The Empire, it was/is still a huge achievement.
Tiny little island in the north Atlantic and the world speaks our language, consumes our culture. We've warred with almost every nation on this earth and so many countries political systems and laws are based on ours.

It's by far the most influential thing any country has ever done and it's our legacy. It's hugely impressive.

all those military bases and literal constitutional reforms imposed sure arent influence

>only countries that never been colonized by europe are asian countries
>mfw

This just further proves our theory about race.

Are the rest of you subhumans even trying?

>russia
>europe
uuhhh

Massive opportunity lost and now we suffer the consequences of being too nice.

>When will e*ropeans gib back gold?

When Turkey does.

you are literally a historically-illiterate retard and I guarantee your "theory" about race is just nothing more than an autistic manifestation of your own over-inflated self-worth. you're shit and fuck you

I was asking e*ropeans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion

Brazil = 73 % White?
I hadn't understand a thing or what?

>Another one

10/10 would colonize again.

How can you be this stupid?

USA =/= Europe.

>european powers colonize countries
>turn them from shithole countries into thriving countries
>give control to native population
>country goes back to being a shithole country

I know nothing about Brazil but I'd like to add, I'd be interested in seeing what classifies as "White" on a Brazilian census. I'm sure that is by no means the same that would apply in, say, Europe.

If the shade of green on the map reflected the level of colonization of the country, China would be a microshade away from being pure white. The map is misleading. OP's comment is misleading too. Europe owes nothing to anyone. If every society that ever colonized another society had to pay reparations, then every tribe in Africa and the middle East and Asia would be suing each other endlessly for all the precolonial crimes. It's impossible to calculate and a fools errand to attempt to do so. Better to start with a clean slate, declare all nations sovereign and oppose attempts at recolonization whenever they arise (eg Russia in the Ukraine).

It's also misleading to suggest that colonization by Europeans had a net negative impact on the third world. Modern medicine, technology, the scientific method, equality before the law, democracy, public education, etc etc etc gave all made the quality of life in the third word better than it was prior to the advent of the Europeans. No nation rejects the above fundamental European concepts and all have benefited from them. Colonization is the best thing that ever happened to the brown people of the world.

It mus be hard to be surrounded by superior germanic Anglo Saxons while your own people are nothing but a bunch of sad excrement colored manlets, Achmed. I really do feel bad for you. You still have to go back though.

Can you even read?

lmao autism

It was getting that way.

If it wasn't for WW1, well if it wasn't for shifting attitudes towards empire, China would have definitely become fully colonised.

Fucking brainlet

Europe owes us big

If they are colonized? where are all the white people?

#SouthAMericaSOBrown
#AfricaSOBlack
#ChinaSoYellow

colonized or helped into the 21st century?

several brazilians on that study self identifyed as white but they are mongrels
So basically white latinos don't exist

Why do you care? Gold is only valuable because the white man said so. Otherwise it's almost worthless.

Thanks lads. I am a pretty big historylet so this has been some interesting info. Wonder why they never taught us this shit in school. Too much ww1/2 shit

I had the same thoughts. But i would lump it in with Europe before I would east Asia

then white americans/australians arent europeans therefor they arent white, ok, i guess all those muslims and blacks born in europe are europeans, nice to live in civic nationalism

Superior European in the front, (you) in the back.

Funny isn't it?

Liberia was a US colony.

they disappeared through racemixing you dumbfuck

>Superior European
Do I post the Dresden pepe or 'The New German's?

Sorry, but in what universe is the American continent the only example of colonisation?

Populating a near uninhabited continent with settlements and people vs colonising land through military and economic means.

Also ethiopia

Historylets: The Thread
We are doomed

Post the famous blackpool kebab, that'll show him.

To colonize means to establish colonies, that's it. Whether or not they choose to displace the local populations afterwards is a separate question. Often they didn't because the local populations were an asset to the colonies and the empires the represented, as they provided the cheap labour needed to extract natural resources at maximum profitability.

Swede argues with English argues with German over who is in the better position

I have news for us all

Figures that you would want to destroy Germany. Next to us, all the accomplishments of your people must seem like a race of children. It's only natural that you would get jealous of us.

lmao wow you really are a brainlet

>Next to us, all the accomplishments of your people must seem like a race of children
Is it opposite day, kraut? Are you soured by always standing in the shadow of Britain?

Have this pic btw, hope you like

Autism.

You collected your quotes upwards

>Chad Anglo vs Virgin Rest of the World

didn't Italians buttfuck them?

white latinos don't exist you dummy

Thank you Spain for Roman Catholicism, beer, sausages and bacon.

>Britain
Your first post made me think you were a muslim.
Also:
>Are you soured by always standing in the shadow of Britain?
Britain was only significant very briefly while Germany was disunited. At every other point Germany was much greater. And Britains greatness largely comes from germanic Anglo and Saxon genes.

Germany didn't exist as a modern nation state for the majority of England and Britain's history.

>At every other point Germany was much greater. And Britains greatness largely comes from germanic Anglo and Saxon genes.
Yeah, sure mate

I feel sorry for you. It must be hard being on the mainland...

>And Britains greatness largely comes from germanic Anglo and Saxon genes.
Germanic does not equal modern German.

>being situated at edge of Europe, making seafaring easy, and then sailing to shitholes and conquering them because they're technologically inferior is impressive
Fighting mongols and Turks for nearly a millennium without being ethnically cleansed, like eastern Europeans did, is impressive, Nigel.
The only real invasion you ever had was by Romans and Normans, both of which ended in your replacement and subjugation.
The only reason Western Europe is ahead of eastern Europe today is because, during the past 1000 years, Western Europe was relatively peaceful compared to eastern Europe and insulated from outside threats.
Eastern Europeans died fighting foreign invaders, while you sat back and grew fat, only to give it all away to foreigners.
Fuck Anglos and your myth of superiority.
I'm in this country taking your shit, which is rightfully mine, as you wouldn't have it without my ancestors keeping the borders of Europe protected.

same for Croatia but instead Austria did the raping

America is basically a European colony.

>Britain was only significant very briefly while Germany was disunited.
i trall u xdddd

>what is Heiliges Römisches Reich Deutscher Nation
>Germanic does not equal modern German.
Yet German mostly equals Germanic, with some celtic influences.
>I feel sorry for you. It must be hard being on the mainland...
At this point Britain and Germany are both much worse than we used to be, due to shitty laws, imported (((american))) culture and immigration by inferior peoples. Both countries are still far above any other country though.

>Yet German mostly equals Germanic, with some celtic influences.
Are you dense?

Celtic = Germanic you immense mongoloid.

Are you kidding? We are almost literally nothing of what we used to be. It's depressing and we're both in a pathetic state.

>Brazil
>Mexico
>Puerto Rico
pffHAHAHAHAHA

>ruSSia
>europe

The part of Russia that matters is.

>Argentina
>That shade
ARGENTINA IS WHITE GUYS. WHITER THAN MEXICO

>Celtic = Germanic you immense mongoloid.
Celtic =/= Germanic, pic related
>Are you kidding? We are almost literally nothing of what we used to be. It's depressing and we're both in a pathetic state.
And yet we're still better than everyone else, except arguably the French, who have the same problems as us, and the Japanese. Any other country is either insignificant or a shithole compared to us.

forgot pic

youre welcome for law and roads and automobiles and cellular phones. but if our gifts are not appretiated we will start taking them back.

They are from the East Rhine area you cunt. The only distinction between Celtic and the Angles, Saxons, Frisians, Jutes, etc, is the time in which they migrated them.

>northern somalia
That was colonized by the birts.

>our
USA is not Europe you deluded mutt

Already done. It's called "Humanitarian Aid".
And you fucking niggers squandered it like you do everything else.

>And yet we're still better than everyone else, except arguably the French, who have the same problems as us, and the Japanese. Any other country is either insignificant or a shithole compared to us.

How have we come this far
Feels Bad Man

>imagine being this cucked
Europe shall rise again as one empire, under one emperor and as one volk.

retard we were not a country until anglos came to this shit hole

You realize nore gold devalues gold?

>treaty of nanking
>minimal colonial influence

Give the gold back and stop sending unemployed losers¡¡

You misunderstand. The more he writes, the more intelligent he is.

What would gold do?

>el araukANO

LIBERIA STRONK

>Darker the blue the better the country

really makes you think

>my country never fell to the wh*tes

and it never will, feels good man.

Gold and resources has nothing to do with how these people behave and trest each other in countries.

Alexander