Roastie girlfriend of two years cheated on me, now she has to suffer

roastie girlfriend of two years cheated on me, now she has to suffer.

I know where she works and where she goes to university.

How can I make her life an absolute misery Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CT4li0KltTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ha. Cuck

am i on pol or r9k

Sign her up for cat facts

Move on.

break open a smoke alarm and put the dust in her vegetal garden or meals.

Kill her

You moving on is more important than wasting your time on her. Take responsibility, and move forward.

the only way to get revenge is to have a better life than she does, nothing pisses off a roastie more than that

By killing yourself

1. This isn’t r9k
2. You’re an enormous faggot
3. Sage in all fields

By moving on and living well

If she cheated on you she's not worth the anger or the risk you'd take getting revenge

Block her on everything, never speak to her again and go fuck another girl

get some paki's to rape her

i have trouble with this
>roastie girl of two years
>know where she works
>know what uni she goes to
if you two are two years together, isnt it a given fact that you would have this knowledge? what are you not telling?

Fuck her sister/friend. Its p easy, message one of them saying how you want to talk about your feelings about the breakup etc and just want to hear "her side from one of her close friends,"
Go out for drinks, if you have decent charisma skills you'll fug.

Gotta move on mane

She'll ruin her own life

You're letting your emotions control you

T. Words of wisdom

what a cuck holy shit

I’m going thru the same thing. What’s funny is how God always takes destroys roasties. I know I know I’m not religious at all. But now my roastie ex is dying from the flu. Lmfaoooo and I’m healthy, and made some nice gains on crypto. Literally nothing makes a roastie more mad than you having an awesome life. It will take some time to heal tho, but let the aids catch up with her. She’s Tyrone’s problem now hahahahaha

Find another slag to fuck and move on.

Success is the best revenge.

>asking this shit on pol
When will blue pill cucks like you ever learn and go MGTOW?

Move on, live well, and find better looking gf with higher status than her. Best revenge, also very good for you as well.

If she cheated on you she just proved to you you mean nothing to her. She should mean nothing to you now. Women HATE it when you ghost them. If your so angry you want physical revenge you need to get some dog shit in a brown paper bag light it on fire and toss it on something valuable to her.
Also
>le reddit spacing

You need to work on becoming the perfect person. Start getting fit, start going to fun and cool places, make it seem to her (on social media) that your life without her is more fun and more fulfilling than it ever could be with her. Then figure out a way to fuck her best friend.

This.

>How can I make her life an absolute misery Sup Forums
That would mean that she wins. Prove that you are better and she is an irrelevant whore by discarding any acknowledgement of her existence.

>lol just move on cuck
White boys literally have zero self respect.

Expose her shit on social media OP. Do you have nudes or evidence that she cheated on you?

tpbp

>only way to get revenge is have a better life

This. My ex fiance cheated on me with a fat bastard , as soon as I found out I packed everything in the car and left
Luckily irma destroyed a lot of shit and got a great job doing clean up and construction work
Moved 8 miles from the beach and several islands in the South
Post all these beautiful photos on my social media

I was immature and my emotions got the best of me not too long ago when my fiance after 5 yrs of being together did the similar thing to me - its not worth it, just let it go. Besides, women are better at this sort of thing than guys are - she will probably play victim and the whole thing will backfire on you

Mix Styrofoam with Gas in a 50/50 Ratio and dump it in her car with a self ignition mechanism set for the end of her shift. You can also mix Magnesium or Asbestos in it if you wanna be real classy. Another possibility would be a chlorine gas bomb in her house or dumping a bunch of K2CrO4 in her car.

Gas her dog/cat with chlorine gas if you want to be edgy.

this is the best advice in this thread OP. don't give her a second thought. be alpha, not a soy boy cuck.

lol cuck. that's what you get for being a dicklet
don't bother in ltrs if you're genetically inferior

fuck off back to r9k

>You would become a demon for such little toys as that?

kys cuck
she cheated you move on, you dont throw a tantrum like a child.

women are shit, so you have to expect the worst. you relaxed now you are a cuck.

move on.

This. My best friend did this to a roastie who was trying to make him into her back-up if she couldn't get a dude with a higher education than a doctor.
He cut all contact with her without saying a word to her and it absolutely destroyed her self-worth. She was keeping up-to-date on him for a year after it ended by talking to his classmates for info and would try to indirectly talk to him through status updates and petty shit like that.

Good post, great gif.

NYPA
Not your blog
KYS
FUCK OFF SOYBOY

Throw acid in her face. Seems to be real popular there.

dump, move on.. Welcome to western civ 2018.. Sup Forums We are working on it.

>How can I make her life an absolute misery Sup Forums?

Stay with her.

>How can I make her life an absolute misery Sup Forums?

>get fit
>find a new gf
>???
>she's mad you don't know why lol

Oh and btw if you do any of this you WILL go to jail and get assfucked by Tyrone, so keep that in mind you fucking retard.

Acid attack obviously you cuck

> roastie detected
But yeah let Tyrone figure out how he’s gonna pay the child support. Plus chances are she caught an STD. Women always ruin their lives one way or another lmfao. Just pump and dump em OP. Let some nigger or beta deal with it. Not our problem anymore.

Womens brains don’t work the same as guy’s brains - they recognize what you’re doing and it just fuels them

Tell her, “there’s a ballistic missile threat inbound.
This is not a drill!”

Give us her number faggot

Cool blog post. Sage

nigger tier

What a fucking cuck cant even pick decent womenn and this is why i always cheat first before such shame could happen.

>"J-just don't upset her further OP..."

Beyond pathetic...

slags gonna slag m8. You will move on if you delete all the nudes and focus on yourself

literally drop all contact, she will try to crawl back in your life to feed on your suffering and feel powerful for having caused it.

deny her the satisfaction.

literally sage

She just destroyed her track record of accountability.
Do you think the chad who stole her from you trusts her whatsoever, if she's ready to betray her official relationship?
How could being an untrustworthy slag grant her the semblance of a stable life in the future?

She's already dead, m8.

just don't worry
youtube.com/watch?v=CT4li0KltTg

Yup. This. Can confirm.

Smarten up, get ripped, and get a better looking chick. Don't be angry, just take it as a lesson - you got rid of her early, whereas some guys get financially ruined later on by those types. Walk away and have no contact with her again.

Move on, get your life in order, and make sure when she comes crawling back in a few years, you’re happy, successful, and unavailable. That will crush her.

Completely ignore her. That is the best message. It shows that you do not give a fuck about her, good riddance to bad garbage. Trying to get back at her means she wins, because losing her meant a lot to you.

>european mexican calling anyone else a nigger
wew

A nigger would just stab/shoot/beat her up, I'm trying to be creative, subhumam

well, he is Austrian, so there's that.

I had the same thing happen to me and I destroyed the bitch. Here is what happened.

>Dating Asian girl from China (Never again) for 3 years.
>Bought ring to propose.
>I load up fake book, she forgot to log out of account, and instantly saw messages between her and another guy.
>RAGE

Now this bitch was a standard chinese chink who cheated her way through everything. She had a shitty gpa (of like 2.8) and had no chance to get into graduate school. Except my family. See she had a glowing letter of recommendation from one of the top tier members of her field, thanks to me. She also cheated on the GRE, getting 800 / 790 by getting the question ahead of time. Except see, she was retarded and used her main email address to post on the form to get the question. She was also employed as an intern at a company ran by a close friend of the family.

Well... you are seeing where this is going.

>I got her letter of recommendation pulled.
>I emailed proof of her cheating to the GRE board, flagging her exam.
>Talked to family friend and got her fired, and subsequently black-listed from other companies.

Now she lost her graduate school, and her internship. She was deported 3 months later.

>I know where she works and where she goes to university.
Obviously, if you were together for two years...

Throw acid in her face inshallah bruv

As an American,

>Poles > Austrians

convert her to white nationalism and then shack up with a non-white

By being a man and finding a new warm gash.... Pull yourself together user

Yeesh. I know she deserves it, but God damn

Fat neckbeard cellardweller thinks stalking a girl is the same as having a close relationship.

Absolutely savage

My first gf left me for a literal autistic hikikomori. Feels bad man.

It doesn’t upset them - it makes them happy, because they realize immediately that you are wasting time and energy on them

>Pooland vs the country that had germany as It's little bitch for 500 years and which managed to fuck europe up multiple times during the last millenium and got away pretty much unharmed every single time.

ok

Stop talking like a Brit u fucking faggot

A key point to moving on from a bitch is to get your cummies elsewhere. Party it up with other whores looking for a good time no stress required don't let the roastie shame you into being just as miserable as she is.

Don’t Brits usually throw acid in roasties’ faces?

Poland is BASED. Austria is not.

You could keep stalking her and tell all her future partners what she did, but who are you really hurting here? She clearly doesn't give a fuck about you, you're just torturing yourself. Post the story of her cheating on you on all her social media, then set yourself free. Don't waste your life punishing people who you chose to trust.

Look up our parliamentary elections silly mutt

I wish there was a thread full of revenge stories like this - makes me feel super cozy

Does This look like your fucking blog?

this op, resist the pull of the black pill

Be more awesome.

Law and Justice > OVP

Say, "alright, that's it, goodbye" and live a better happy life without her. Bitches hate that shit.

Fucking shrekt
Your just a mutt jealous of their whiteness
Just write THOT ALARM on her house and car. Really hit them where it hurts, their social reputation.

Sup Forums

by not acting like a woman like you're doing now. just end all communication permanently.

You don't unless you want to end up in jail.

Do you even know what a coalition is faggot? They work with FPÖ

Kill her.

why would you want to marry a low IQ chink

You're still a cuck that was socially awkward enough to date an Asian that could barely speak english for 3 years LMFAO. You are the real loser here

>1 post by this ID

sage

>projection
You're* you dimbass. Nice try, though. I'm 100% European

>THOT ALARM

While that would be utterly hilarious, I think writing a post on her social media explaining the situation from a reasonable standpoint would be so much more damaging. It makes her look bad, it signals her friends that you're single and loyal, nobody in her environment will ever forget it and therefore they will be accountable when not informing her future relations of her past.

It's basically a nuclear weapon that doesn't get you arrested.

Their policies are more BASED. Nationalism is rising faster in Poland than Austria. Your countrymen cannot help the fact that they were born fucked up.