Fellow blackanons of Sup Forums

How o you bare the redpills?

How do you react around other blacks now that you know what you know?

Do you have a desire to have children? or do you wish to not create more blacks that can be influenced by (((urban culture)))

Who do you identify with?
Or are you forced to be a individual like me.

Bump

i hate sjw's but i like using them.

> i like using them.

you do realize that'll just backfire on you eventually right?

never take it too far. i know dis.

I hope to be in a position in the future to adopt black children and raise them well because I think is irresponsible to add to the world population regardless of race

To truly be a individual you have to treat every one you meet your as a individual. For me, it just to easy; to facil to see what peoples situation and see people skin color and think is a direct relation when there is hundreds of year history behind them that I can't see.
All so I'm a lefty

Not black, but, why not be that bit courageous and go make a new world in some country in Africa? There are decent ones. Get a 23-and-me done and find what region you're from so that you'll feel some connection, then, either get some trade skill, or save up a few thousand and go open a store. With your avg 20% white DNA you'll be smarter than average over there, and you'll not be troubled by race tension, or feelings of inferiority. As it should be.

You'll no doubt miss America, but your kids won't. To me, that's the path of dignity and courage. No like? Then just accept that the rest of your life is going to be spiritually disturbed. And at the least, then, don't disrupt whites doing their thing here - it's what makes America better than countries in Africa.

I grew up in Africa, it won't kill you I promise. Movies, internet (well I was there before internet but they'll have it now), stores, even KFC. It's like living in a small town, it won't kill you.

>why not be that bit courageous and go make a new world in some country in Africa?

because Africa is a shithole everyone knows it, just bexause they share our skin color doesn't mean moving to their land is desirable

.. they'll even have TV - maybe older shows. But small countries have a cozy feel, a feeling of something shared, more of a sense of 'us', much more than here in the US.

Well, I grew up in one that didn't look like Haiti, you spend too much time on Sup Forums. It was rural, but had towns (maybe cities?) like everywhere else. There were plenty of white people there, not that I attribute its success to that (mostly, it was good rule at the time. pic related - but that dress is ceremonial, and sadly his son is corrupt and, that I hear, pretty shit, so I couldn't recommend that country anymore).

I was a kid at the time so it could be a nostalgic haze, but I never heard my folks complaining. The pace of life is slower, but, depending on your nature that could be a good thing. I've seen articles about blacks retiring to Ghana - they buy sea-side houses for cheap.

Anyway, you're a grownup, you've got your choices. Or, y'know, why not Brazil? There are better and worse areas, and people care less about race, there.

i have no friends. just a black ghost

This.

Shitskins are stupid but not that stupid. They know perfectly their ancestral countries are shitholes. In fact anyone that goes around claiming a peaceful "remigration" to the third world will solve the West demographics problem is either an clueless idiot or someone who thinks you're a clueless idiot.

>I grew up in Africa [...] [it] didn't look like Haiti
>There were plenty of white people there
>not that I attribute its success to that
JUST

> someone who thinks you're a clueless idiot.

mostly this

I just end up supporting globalism and leftist, best way to save my ass, I work with a number of groups including one with housing economic migrants.

>ey yo fellow niggas and niggresses of Sup Forums
>how does yall reack around otha niggas now dat you got da nowlege?
>yall still want to have little nigglets running around? or does yall niggas not want to hab any of dem dat be takin along wit street shit and shieeet?
>which mufuggin groups you be chillin' wit now?
>shit son, maybe yalls tryna be individualists like me

KEK.

>individualists

big word for niggers

>writes convincingly poorly written and difficult to understand post
>either master LARP or actual negro
I don't even know anymore.

lmao this post, nigger confirmed

>nigger confirmed
>blackanon thread

>shit son, maybe yalls tryna be individualists like me
my sides nigga