How upset would Liberals be if Present Trump was permanently enshrined on one or more denominations of our US Dollar...

How upset would Liberals be if Present Trump was permanently enshrined on one or more denominations of our US Dollar bills?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQABYvMFT9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably not nearly as upset as conservitards were when we wanted to replace jackson with an african american.

They would probably burn them in protest, which would both make them lose money, and be a crime.

But that is wrong. The salt from the left would be huge.

Given what Jackson did to the banking industry and the economy, I can certainly see why.

>that is wrong!
>t. trumptard that gets triggered over every negative story or opinion on trump

i want him on the 50s

Nah, I am just going by what I see going on in the real world. The left and the MSM go crazy over non-stories, while everyone just goes about their day. Nice bait though.

But seriously Andrew would hate the idea.

they dont usually put current presidents on money do they? thought that was a posthumous thing

You realize that one of the requirements of appearing on American currency is that the person be dead?

;-D

how do you losers get to a point in your life where politics is just a sport and all you care about is scoring useless "points" against the other team?

they would withdraw money just to literally burn it for that virtue signal cred

That argument goes both ways.

welcome to politics fagfag

I don’t know, you should ask democrats that exact question sometime.

The $3 Bill would be perfect for Putin's Cock-sucker in Chief

Reminder that every president will end up on a dollar coin

Never going to happen.

We only put dead people on our money and the Emperor is immortal.

We're putting him on Mount Rushmore. They will be butthurt for thousands of years.

I like the phrase "Its all about the Benjamin's". So please don't touch the 100.

How about a 200 dollar bill? And it needs so real POP to get it going.

We'll put Obama on the left and Trump on the right. That would be fitting.

And on the back a huge golf cart. They both like golf.

How about that? I love it.

It is

>but Jackson hated banks anyway!!! it's okay if we replace him!!!

Good point, but he would roll in his grave if he knew he was being replaced by a nigger.

We should drop Grant and put Trump on the $50

obongo can go on the dime.

Not upset, since they don't have jobs

>trump replaces andrew on the 20$ just to piss everyone that wanted some black women on the 20

For starters... Fuck off tripfag. Seconds... its not a bad meme and should be spread just to piss off retards.

the shills are out in full force today, look how many bait threads there are. I wish I had a trump $2 bill to go buy a salty pecan double scoop.

Pretty terrifying desu

you know he is right.
youtube.com/watch?v=yQABYvMFT9I

>I like the phrase "Its all about the Benjamin's". So please don't touch the 100.
Literally nigger tier

This

Former Navy..

I'd love to report aboard CNV-81 Donald Trump

It would be great if The DoD skipped Obama

Lighten up a little, broseph. Your not going to save the world from niggers by being an asshole every fucking day of your life.

That would be hilarious, OP!