End DACA, Build the Wall, Immigrant Hate Thread

It's time, boys. There's too many shit threads today. Post your best anti immigration memes. Let's MAGA!

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/programs-surveys/acs/news/data-releases.2012.html
cfif.org/htdocs/legislative_issues/federal_issues/hot_issues_in_congress/immigration/mexican-gov-illegal-booklet.htm
washingtonexaminer.com/cashing-in-illegal-immigrants-get-1261-more-welfare-than-american-families-5692-vs-4431/article/2590744
archive.fo/0S06E#selection-5423.0-5429.191
cis.org/Ting/IRS-Ignores-Appeals-Court-Decision-Continues-Paying-Child-Tax-Credits-Illegal-Aliens
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-birth-tourism-persists-20161220-story.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/birth-tourism-brings-russian-baby-boom-miami-n836121
voanews.com/a/foreigners-seeking-american-citizenship-children-flout-law-endanger-babies/3626080.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>post your best
>posts fake news and sources a facebook page

Hahahahahaha

Bump
Assblasted beaner detected, someone call ICE!!

(((You))) can fuck off now

(866) DHS-2-ICE

Honestly they do use that much welfare.

t. Worked as a cashier in a sanctuary city. 9 out of 10 illegals had WIC and EBT

>source "survey of people"
>not published
>no journal
>no numbers

Hahahahahaha keep going

I've heard this so many times. The fact that you can't call this in and get them deported is so rustling. This is a clown country.

Retard alert

This is a survey done by the distributors.

"This survey is done by the distributors"

He says with no source and no N values

nice but without stats to back up each point ---meaningless

It pissed me off enough to vote for trump.

Every time I see some Democrat fuck blocking Trumps actions against illegals it infuriates me.

Democrats want to destroy America and turn it into a third world country and I’m sure of it after seeing thousands upon thousands of illegals abuse our systems firsthand.

Anyone who supports a group that wants to dismantle your country is walking scum.

thats not enough any more. we need to go to war with mexico. then make it a province of america if they want to be faggy illegals

other wise we need to make it clear that brazilian agricultural goods can phase out not only their produce we buy but their labor in america dems are willing to admit they do. the dems never talk about retail positions just migrant farm labor. if we shift everything over to brazil that mexico was selling us and refuse 100% of what mexico has to offer even avocados its over. mexico falls apart and the cartels kill every one. we have allowed in more brazilian imports but not phased out mexican ones

This is where we could all be living if we didn't have tens of millions of immigrants driving up property values to such unaffordable heights.

PLEASE STOP USING FAKE NEWS

I am working on pushing back against the DACA amnesty agenda in the comments sections of left-wing news sites in California (and it's working) but the people I argue with are SMART and will always ask for and check sources.

If we don't have hard data to back up these infographics we need to STOP USING THEM.

These kinds of disinfo tactics of publishing fake data with no real references are exactly what controlled opposition Jews use to discredit movements.

Technically this should be the source, but since it's a government website it's trash and hard to find the information cited in the graph:

census.gov/programs-surveys/acs/news/data-releases.2012.html

Illegals are costing the US over $100 billion a year. That's roughly how much it cost to build the International Space Station. Space exploration, or worthless burrito niggers - Quo Vadis, America?

nah we should lie. double the numbers. so when people do look at the sources they go see look its....only half...wait is that right? looks at all the other information on why illegals are shit on the site. damn.

and people who don't look up are useful idiots.

jew the jew.

Is that a real Dalai Lama quote?

Thank god the shills haven't gotten here yet. I despise illegals and I can confirm that almost all of them use welfare. The only ones that pay in cash are fresh from painting. They're terrible parents too, their brats run around screaming and throwing fits and the parents will just do nothing.

95% of murder warrants are for illegals? You know nigger citizens still live in LA right?

Never fake stats.

The nigger murderers all get caught, on account of them being niggers. Hence, fewer warrants.

You can honestly just google image search illegal immigration and find an enormous amount of damning info. The only reason people don't know this already is a combination of screeching interference from illegals themselves and willful ignorance.

Did you know that the Mexican government hands out free copies of a guidebook on how to enter the US illegally and set up a life on the dole?
They do, and they continue to do so even after the US told them to stop.
It's almost like Mexico is using the US as a toilet bowl for its human flotsam because our Dems make us take them!
cfif.org/htdocs/legislative_issues/federal_issues/hot_issues_in_congress/immigration/mexican-gov-illegal-booklet.htm

>Deport people fleeing from crazy gang people
>So they can get killed in their country by the very gangs you constantly fear monger about.

K

Nationalism a shit ideology, better that we have huge international organizations running shit instead.

Screencapping the guidebook to bump thread

Beaner detected.
Or just a shill.
Nice how you went straight for the "poor refugees" angle, completely ignoring all the graphs and statistics already posted in this thread showing that illegals, largely Mexicans, are on welfare and come here for economic reasons. Economic migrants.... now where have I heard that term before?

I'm talking about the asylum seekers man.

Than again I bet you loved it when Jews got turned away by the US in 1940 to end up dying in the holocaust so what is the point.

this is interesting tactic, well played

Oh that's right, Europe is dealing with economic migrants! And their welfare programs are struggling, their social cohesion is in chaos, housing prices have gone out of everyone's reach and the fucking truckers can't do their job without some Africans or Turks swarming the vehicle.

You're on the wrong board to try to get pity for your cause by comparing it to the holocaust.

Why do you like killing minorities so much user.

>I'm talking about the asylum seekers man
Yes, when I was clearly talking about illegal immigrants from Mexico, who are not asylum seekers. Asylum seekers and refugees have their own process they go through, completely separate from the normal immigration process.
Now backpedal harder for me, faggot.

>its a buttmad amerimutt spams the same propaganda in his echochamber instead of getting off his chair and actually doing something episode
lmaoing @ ur life Cletus

Nice head you've got there, would be a shame if something happened to it.

Dammit, dropped my pic.

Translate into human language please

sources say

Do you have sources for each claim in the pic attached? Its not that I don't believe it, but it's of no use because those it may be. Used against are going to want each claim sourced.

weird how this thread has to be separate from /r/ptg

really makes you consider the situation, huh

You can't get welfare as an illegal... what the fuck dumb shit is this?

Does your dad work at Nintendo?

>Illegals can't get welfare
>The Center for Immigration Studies, in an analysis of federal cost figures, found that all immigrant-headed households — legal and illegal — receive an average of $6,241 in welfare, 41 percent more than native households. As with Americans receiving benefits such as food stamps and cash, much of the welfare to immigrants supplements their low wage jobs.
>Richwine noted that illegal immigrants are barred from directly receiving welfare, but instead get it via their legal children. "Illegal immigrants are barred from directly accessing most (though not all) welfare programs, but they can receive welfare through their U.S.-born children. Legal immigrant households, which have greater eligibility for welfare, cost $6,378 on average," he wrote.
washingtonexaminer.com/cashing-in-illegal-immigrants-get-1261-more-welfare-than-american-families-5692-vs-4431/article/2590744

Youre a fuckin retard. Yes they can in certain states.

Dum nigger.

Oh yeah, i remember that; you should read Cato’s institute analysis for this.
Great study.

Find me some. Please.

If it happens it will be a short lived victory. Non-whites wanting to live with whites and white flight isn't going to reserve. The best that can be done is to keep white majority areas secret to the best of abilities and of course the dream is to create somewhere that is completely unknown or unreachable.

they also commit social security fraud.

HOLY SHIT WHY DID I NEVER SEE THIS

>b-but i meant asylum seekers desu
>Muh holocaust

From wetbacks to kikes. Keep crying, asshole.

I gotta fucking do all the work for you faggots. I gotta go to work in a bit so I'm not spoonfeeding for long.
>Do not use false documents or documents that do not belong to you, nor do you declare false nationality

>If you try to cross with false documents or that belong to another person, take into account the following:
>Using false documents or another person is a federal crime in the United States, by which you can be prosecuted and end up in jail, as if you declare a false name or say you are a citizen of the United States, when you are not.
>Do not lie to the US agents of ports or sentry boxes.

>If you cross through the desert, try to walk at times when the heat is not so intense.
The roads and villages are very far away, so it will take you several days to find roads and you will not be able to carry food or water for so long; You can even lose yourself.
the water with salt serves to retain the liquids that your body has. Even if you feel thirstier, if you drink water with salt, the risk of dehydration is much lower.
>The symptoms of dehydration are:
>little or nothing of sweat
>Dry eyes and mouth
>headache
>fatigue and excessive exhaustion
>difficulty walking and reason
>hallucinations and mirages
>If you get lost, guide by light poles, train tracks or dirt roads.

Have you ever heard of this wondrous invention called Google Translate?
>Do not use false documents or documents that do not belong to you, nor do you declare false nationality

>If you try to cross with false documents or that belong to another person, take into account the following:
>Using false documents or another person is a federal crime in the United States, by which you can be prosecuted and end up in jail, as if you declare a false name or say you are a citizen of the United States, when you are not.
>do not lie to the US agents of ports or sentry boxes.

Birthright citizenship was a mistake.

Correct
"Most illegal immigrants who pay taxes have stolen someone else’s legal identity, and the IRS doesn’t do a very good job of letting those American citizens and legal immigrants know they’re being impersonated, the tax agency’s inspector general said in a new report released Thursday."
archive.fo/0S06E#selection-5423.0-5429.191

Every nation has it's problems, why should we take them in instead of expect them to fix theirs?

Illegal aliens receive benefits, especially because they can do so on behalf of their anchor babies, who are US citizens thanks our birthright citizenship, which is abused by them.
cis.org/Ting/IRS-Ignores-Appeals-Court-Decision-Continues-Paying-Child-Tax-Credits-Illegal-Aliens

And of course, there are always sanctuary cities. California allows illegal aliens to apply for drivers licenses for godssakes.

It sure was, user's unaware would be horrified to learn entire industries of birth tourism. Mexican, Chinese, Russian, everyone is doing it.
>And in America’s Chinese enclaves, they find a cottage industry of Chinese midwives, drivers and doctors who accept cash and “maternity hotels” — apartments or homes run as hotels for the women during their pregnancies.
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-birth-tourism-persists-20161220-story.html
>But for a growing number of Russian women, the draw isn't sunny beaches or pulsing nightclubs. It's U.S. citizenship for their newborn children.
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/birth-tourism-brings-russian-baby-boom-miami-n836121
>Her husband, at home in Nigeria, cried when told by phone that she had delivered a healthy baby boy.
>Their dream was finally reality: They had a son, one with a "guaranteed" future.
>"I wanted to give my child an American passport," said Agnes, whose surname is being withheld to protect her child. "We believe when we come down there to have our babies, they are sure of a better future."
voanews.com/a/foreigners-seeking-american-citizenship-children-flout-law-endanger-babies/3626080.html

For anyone who thinks the official numbers of illegal aliens and legal immigrants is bad. That's just the tip of the iceberg. This country is absolutely fucked long term.

You seem lost, friendo. Why don't you go back the way you came? Wouldn't want you to get stuck here.

It was brought up during Trump's campaign, but was only covered briefly by Fox and Twitter users. You can download the full pdf at the link. Lugenpresse did their best to ignore/bury the story. After all, it's the establishment's best interest to flood us with spics and create more voters for gibmedats.

>not be beaten or insulted
>not be incommunicado
>In case your things are taken away from you, ask for a voucher so that you can claim them at the moment of being released.

>Any violation of these rights, it is important that you inform your lawyer or the representative of the Consulate of Mexico that you visit; or, to the nearest Delegation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Mexican territory.

>If you want more information and live in Texas, United States or Ciudad Acuna, Coahuila, tune "La Poderosa" in 1570 AM

I don't speak shitskin. Could someone translate?

Remittances(money sent home) from Mexicans living in the US are about half of Mexico's GDP.

Take thar into consideration.

Cut gibs, throw alien invaders out with the Jews.

How realistic do you think anything involving mass deportation of even just illegal aliens is though? This is without going into how we would need to deport 'legal' ones too.

If only it were all of them.

But you're full of shit.
It's like there weren't 4 other continents and a couple hundred other countries outside europe.

The didn't speak our language or share our religion.
Wasn't any other country as good?
Wasn't any other country just as capable of taking them in?

Current Jewish population of the US:
>over 6 million
Current population of Israel
>over 6 million
Total Jewish population world wide
>approximately 20 million
And 7 of them are in europe.
Less than 1 million world wide outside of the US, Europe and Israel.
Yet the US is the antisemitic nazis..

If war-torn Germany can move around millions of people with little evidence, then we can easily move a much smaller amount proportionally even with significant opposition.

>Germany and the USA are the exact same situation, same people, history, etc
You're not being realistic user. This is not the 1940s where a single event may take weeks to get press /attention of the general public. The lowest hanging fruit is cutting welfare and deporting illegal aliens. If we can do that then MAYBE we can reform existing legal immigration. But we need to focus on the easy wins first.

This is the last one for now, I need to get to work.
>HAZARDS TO CROSS IN HIGH RISK ZONES
>Crossing the river can be very risky, especially if you cross alone and at night.
>Heavy clothing increases its weight when wet and this makes it difficult to swim or float.

It's 19 pages so any user can take a quick look through it. And thank god for the internet, you can bet that if we were still dependent on TV and newspaper this shit would be memoryholed.

The other night Tucker said only 1% of illegals (or daca?) are picking any crops - those jobs are largely mechanized now. And there’s only like 600 total out of 800,000+ who are US military

The fact that illegal aliens are even allowed to enlist. Reflects very poorly on the USA military.

I would be fine with an AFL like the FFL. But immigrating and sucking up wealth without having done anything to either earn or deserve it? Fuck em. Shoot them if they don't leave, and they leave only with what they can wear on their backs.

Enlisting from a foreign country is very different then being a criminal in foreign lands and then enlisting (likely for gibs). Our military needs to be scaled down significantly, and prioritized for American citizens first and foremost. Before even considering a foreign legion

Nothing worth doing is easy, but I am more than willing to do my part. There are others who feel as I do.