Saekano

>it's an Utaha episode

Eriri a shit. A SHIT.

Utaha a best. A BEST.

S2 is just getting the worst girl's arc out of the way first. It's saving better girls like Eriri and Megumi for later.

Megumi a best.
Eriri a cute.
Utaha a shit.

Utaha a shit.

first post best post

>it's a best girl episode
Awesome

Eriri a cute and best.

How can the other girls even compete?

Only a bit over 2 more weeks.

Utaha is a mistake.

Yeah but Megumi will steal the spotlight. As always.

Eriri an annoying shit.

I almost feel sorry for the other girls.

I don't.

Isn't hers canonically the largest?

Utaha and Eriri have such strong personalities to go with their extremely strong bodies.

Good. Utaha's episode was the one I enjoyed the most in S1.

Izumi is only a cm smaller.

>Eriri's personality
>Eriri's body
>strong

what is a legitimate reason to watch s2?

i am more than satisfied with s1

Just because she isn't thicc, doesn't mean that she doesn't have a good body. Dumb memegirl poster.

Utaha is trying pretty hard to steal that title.

>twig girl
>good body

Utaha would break that bitch in two.

Dumb Satania and Utaha thicc-loving normalfag.

I enjoy Utaha's body too, but not everyone needs to be thicc to be appreciated.

Butthurt Eririshitter.

To see Megumi win.

>Butthurt Satania and Utaha thicc-loving normalfag shitter

Butthurt Eririshitter.

Izumi's body is the sexiest after Utaha and Michiru's.

Eriri's body is fine.

meh, utaha should have won

That and this will be the highlight of S2 for me.

Eriri's body is perflat. And whie she may have a weak stomach to see Tomoya sad and hurt, her heart and mind is strong. Eriri always makes difficult decisions even if it means getting hurt in the process and she sticks by it. Not to mention her passion as an artist is every bit as strong.

Utaha is a loser that was utterly incompatible with Tomoya.

Eriri a shit. Worst girl in the series.
Put cliches in a bag, shake 'em up and see what you get :
>tsundere
>twintails
>flat chest
>midget
>childhood friend
>rich girl
>facade
Woah!

Selfish cunt that abandons her 'friends' at the drop of a hat, then rationalizes it and pities herself.

Gets jealous the MC understandably has a better time with a girl that isn't emotionally abusive.

Bottom feeding anime fan, just like the people who like her.

Attracts the most autistic fans who exist only to absolve her of any blame and express their frustration over the fact that she won't win and that most people either don't like her or don't give a fuck about her.

Only good for sex/rape and be bullied inside and outside the show for being shit.

Name a girl like Eriri.

If being "compatible" with Tomoya means lowering herself to meet his autistic standards and poor taste, then she's better off losing.

Utaha a best.
Eiri a cute.
Megumi a shit.

Any flat chested generic tsundere.

>Baiting this hard
1/10

Lazy answer, surely you could specify one of them that is like Eriri.

This

I love all these girls, any of them could be the main girl in her own anime as far as I'm concerned, but Eriri has my heart.

Eriri is a by-the-book, cliched tsundere with nothing special about her. It's up to you to state what makes her stand out among the bottomless sea of generic tsunderes infesting the industry. Oh wait, she doesn't stand out at all and hardly anyone gives a fuck about her.

So generic traits you don't like = bad, but generic traits you like founded in Utaha = good.

Everything else you wrote is either nonsense or plain trolling by twisting context. Take your first example, she didn't just leave him for no reason and she didn't do it to be a selfish cunt either. I know you've argued it s hundred times so you're just pretending to be ignorant.

>that Utahatard is sperging at everyone who dares praises Eriri and is being obsessed talking about Eriri again

Utaha isn't nearly as generic as Eriri is. For every kuudere you get 2 or 3 tsundere little shits.

You were the one that made the claim that she was a cliche, so it's your job to provide evidence for that.

You're either blind or a retard.

Not him, but the fact you can't even name one off the top of your head proves she isn't generic as you try to force her to be.

>Eriri isn't generic

Not even the most delusional Eriritard would actually believe this, or maybe I'm just overestimating you.

>the best parts of Saekano are the ones without Utaha

Really makes you think.

>kuudere
>long black hair
>big tits
>tall
>senpai
>yamato nadeshiko
>sharply critical
A dime a dozen.

I didn't say that at all, you damn autist.

Eriri is best when she's getting bullied.

>s-she's just any tsundere ever because all tsundere are the same character, guise!
>can't even name one ysundere who's like her when asked
>you disagree then you must think she's completely original!
This is why nobody likes Utahafags.

Nope. The kuudere archetype is more varied and they don't appear in nearly every harem or romcom like tsunderes do.

That's not an argument, Utahafag.

Prove it. Name 10 popular harems that don't have a kuudere.

>I didn't say that at all
>proves she isn't generic
>she isn't generic

I take that back. Eriritards are really blind and retarded.

Generic doesn't mean a carbon copy of another character, you shit-eating retard. There's nothing about Eriri that strays away from the tsundere archetype as everyone knows it.

>kuudere archetype is more varied and they don't appear in nearly every harem or romcom

>carbon copy
That's exactly what you are implying, dumb Utahafag.

fuck that gave me a headache

Are you stupid? Simply being the same archetypes doesn't make every tsundere the same. The non-buzzword use of "generic" means that they are commonly used as archetype in writing, but that doesn't mean they can't or don't have differences.Any archetype at its foundation should follow a model that defines them, which is basic tsun to dere progression. But that alone doesn't mean that they are all the same despite being "generic".

The fact that Eriri has other goals aside from winning the MC's dick puts her far above most tsundere.

Love Hina
ZnT
Color Wars
Oreshura
HnG
IS
Index
SnO
Rakudai
BakaTest
Nisekoi

Epic reaction pic. There are series even bloated with 2 or more tsundere in the same harem.

Read my post again, you stupid retard. I clearly said that she was a mix of cliches.

>proves she isn't generic as you try to force her to be.
>isn't AS
Nice selective greentexting there. Why am I even bothering with a known shitposter?

Megumi is boring as hell, Utaha is literally r*ddit, and the cousin character is completely irrelevant.

Anyone who is so blind to refuse to see that Eriri-chan is the best girl in this sorry excuse of a show should do the world a favor and fucking remove themselves.

Eriri has some issues what girl stalks her love interest everytime he goes out

You're the stupid faggot. I never said she was the same as anyone else. I said she was a shameless mishmash of every cliche in the book a generic tsundere can have.

It would be actually revolutionary if she stopped chasing after his dick, but no, she's STILL cockthirsty and jealous.

I quoted your post intact. Don't try to damage control now.

She only has a problem with Utaha. Eriri doesn't mind it when he hangs out with Megumi.

>Love Hina
Kanako
>ZnT
Maid
>Color Wars
Green
OreShura
Silver. But calling OreShura popular would be a stretch.
>HnG
A-tan
>IS
Germany
>Index
10000 Misaka imoutos.
>SnO
Ikaros since she's not emotionless, but is just stoic
>Rakudai
Not popular, but Imouto.
>BakaTest
That's one. But BTT is barely popular enough.
>Nisekoi
Ruri

She probably thinks Megumi and Tomoya don't like each other/couldn't possibly develop feelings for each other and thus Megumi isn't threatening to her love. Stupid girl, deserves to lose for taking everything for granted.

And? even with one person is not sane to stalk people

>Kanano
Not part of the harem.
>Maid
Slutdere.
>Green
Trolldere
>Silver
Bitchdere
>A-tan
Slutdere.
>Germany
Also slutdere with a mix of tsundere.
>Misaka imoutos
Dandere.
>Ikaros
Dandere.
>Imouto
Deredere.
>Ruri
Not part of the harem.

>I never said she was the same as anyone else
Yes, you did.
>Name a girl like Eriri.
>Any flat chested generic tsundere.
>Lazy answer, surely you could specify one of them that is like Eriri.
>Eriri is a by-the-book, cliched tsundere with nothing special about her. It's up to you to state what makes her stand out among the bottomless sea of generic tsunderes infesting the industry
>You were the one that made the claim that she was a cliche, so it's your job to provide evidence for that
This is your reply with the other user. Even claiming "every cliche" is ridiculous and utter nonsense. How are you supposed to even support that kind of claim? Burden of proof is literally on your side.

Even when she finds out Megumi loves him, she's still cool with it.

A girl like X can be interpreted as girls that are similar, not the same. Eriri doesn't have any more cliche personality and design traits because the author couldn't fit any more inside her. That's a fact.

All of those girls are factually kuuderes. Calling them sluts, bitches, trolls won't change anything when they act like typical kuuderes. Kanano is part of the harem. So is Ruri even if she hooked up with someone else later.

>Seriously thinks Hitagi/Silver/Utaha clones aren't kuuderes
Damage control.

Utaha is someone who is willing to rape. Eriri is justified to keep a watch on her.

Danderes are reserved for emotionless girls. Misaka imoutos and Alpha are not emotionless at all.

Are you ever going to back up and of your claims or are you going to keep digging your own grave?

No, they don't behave similarly at all. They aren't known for conforming to the kuudere archetype.

Silver isn't kuudere towards the MC.

So Rei isn't considered dandere now?

My proof is in my first post, you illiterate dimwit. Keep stalling though, I know you can't deny the extreme pandering and cliche checklist that is Eriri's design and character.

Listing off design aspects and common traits says nothing about her character. If anything you are the one trying to stall here.

>list a bunch of physical characteristics and a few vague comments on her personality
>proof

She isn't. Eriri is not entitled to Tomoya's dick and he's free to do with Utaha whatever the fuck he wants. If he isn't a man enough to stop her sexual harassment, then it's his fucking problem. Eriri can fuck off.

Rei is often debated as a kuudere with dandere traits. Rei acts completely different towards Gendo than she does with everyone else.

Except it does, because that's what her character amounts to. That's what it sells her as a character to the blind faggots who love to eat up as many fetishes and cliches as they can find in one character.

What's the first fucking thing that comes in anyone's mind when they see a flat blonde twintail? Yeah, a generic tsundere. Eriri is a result of the author trying too hard to "spice up" her design with more cliches and fetishes so he doesn't have to worry about her awful personality detracting from the overall product, knowing the kind of audience he is aiming her at.

They all follow the typical teasing/cool/cold/bitchy/troll/stoicism/emotionless perceived model and move to dere. So yes they are kuudere. And most of them are called kuudere. You should lurk more including other places besides Sup Forums.

>Utahatard is this retarded and a shitter
Literally cancer killing Saekano.

They aren't, most of them are hardly similar to each other in design and overall personality. The only ones that seldom get called kuudere are Kanako and Ruri.

Utaha is the second reason Saekano is popular.

That's not how it works. You are still stalling and saying whatever you want and are beyond full of shit and you know it. Popularized imagery has nothing to do with character either. With your logic, this is all Utaha amounts to and is her entire character so she's generic as any other kuudere then.

See

>Eriri and Kurisu are hardly similar, so that means neither are tsundere!

And deadpan, which is a cliche among many kuudere.