aminoapps.com/page/anime/3624355/mahoutsukai-precure-re-review
yurination.wordpress.com/2017/02/01/314th-g-view-mahou-tsukai-precure/
rorymuses.wordpress.com/2017/01/30/rorys-reviews-maho-girls-precure/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tarte best fairy. Debate me

"Fuck off" was a mistake

FUCK the Precures.

Mana

I'm choosing this thread because I want to shove Tarte's tongue in my delicious Fresh donut hole

Ignore crossboarders. Do not quote crossboarders. Do not respond to Sup Forums.

I had a dream about Mana.
Well, not really. It was about me going to class also it was raining. But I'm sure she was somewhere in there. It's impossible to not dream about Mana after all.

Mana!

fillerfags was a mistake

Minami is my wife.

Animals don't want to wear wigs.

Tarte isn't an animal

After shit storm of last night, I want to ask

Why some of you guys hate tokusatsu so much since that precure is almost a toku and share time with Super Hero time?

Toku is for boys and boys are dumb.
I like toku.

With nyaa dead, where can I find [user] releases ?

DELETE

I want to lick her forehead.

Because this isn't the toku thread you stupid spic. What is so hard to understand? The English?

Toku goes here stay there and go Pablo. You said you weren't coming back

Let's go go
Gokigenyou
Let's go go
YUI

Where I download precure now that nyaa is kill?

When we gonna create a pastebin with mega folder links for each series just like /krg/?

That's just mean.

It's also not her cure name.

What color would she even be?

Nowhere. It was the only tracker in the world. And torrenting is the only way to get anime.

Purple. But probably a deep purple that hasn't come up yet.

Just do the livewatch with us.

>"With all that in mind, though, let me just state outright at the beginning that overall for me Mahou Tsukai is probably among the top three of the PreCure seasons that I enjoy "
>anime-evo.net/2017/02/02/mahou-tsukai-precure-review/

Score: B+

>myanimelist.net/anime/31884/Mahoutsukai_Precure

Score: 7.07

>"Mahou Tsukai was my first "real" introduction to the Pretty Cure series and it gave me a good impression."
>aminoapps.com/page/anime/3624355/mahoutsukai-precure-re-review

Final Rating: 6.98 (7)

>"Mahou Tsukai PreCure is one of my top 3 entries in the franchise so far alongside Suite and DokiDoki!.The magical girl and wizardy combination won me over instantly, the cast are delightful, the mascot and infant are some of the franchise’s best and the vintage Cure action is as good as always. Highly recommended to PreCure fans and magical girl enthusiasts."
>yurination.wordpress.com/2017/02/01/314th-g-view-mahou-tsukai-precure/

Score:9/10

>"There was a fear that Maho Girls PreCure! wouldn’t be able to live up to its predecessor, Go! Princess PreCure. For me, I definitely feel that it has surprassed it. For those who are keen on magical girl and fantasy genres, Maho Girls PreCure! is well worth watching."
>rorymuses.wordpress.com/2017/01/30/rorys-reviews-maho-girls-precure/

Score: 9/10

Threadly reminder that Maho being bad is just a meme and that it's actually the best series in the franchise.

I want to die.

My toaster can't handle streams.

which one?

It can't handle low res stream but can handle 10bit high-daiz-quality mkv format?

all of them

Correct.

> just like /krg/?

Lord no fuck off

What a picky toaster.

Why do South Americans like Precure?

Its popular in Brazil and remind them about tokusatsu and sailor moon.

Stop

I wonder what tracker translatoranon is going to use now that nyaa is gone.

Because precures are sexy and south americans are horny all the time.

Precure is honorary /m/.

You talk like my japanese girl friend.

Yes 5 second ed is really cute.

SS version is better.

>Its popular in Brazil

No, it isn't. I'm Brazilian and no one even knows that Precure exists here.

Which one was that again

Fuck off

Shut up Victor

It was with them in tracksuits and Karen has open jacket like a cool girl and they do little warmup dances.

I can't let you keep spewing lies about my country. I won't leave.

Do I really have to watch these first 3 shows before I get to the Yes 5/Heartcatch designs?

You don't.

I do.

No they're not related

No you don't. Only completionists need to.

It helps. They have references to earlier shows and I personally like to watch the show evolving and changing.

>completionists
I prefer term connoisseur

Oh yeah ganbalance. Yeah it's cute but what this dude said

You really don't, even if one day you go back later and think they're brilliant.

Whoops

How it can be popular in Brazil when we have censored internet by General Chavez

It is in the roleplay communities.

Fuck off Juan. This is why no one should entertain latinofucks. They just can't stop.

Br discussion isn't even board related. Get the fuck out

Its better than "let it die"/"fuck off" spam.

>/m/fags so utterly lacking in content they want to shit up precure too
Back to your internet ghetto

>Off topic shit is better than being dead

Fuck off Carlos

Fuck off br

Pecure don't entertain us since there are no decapitations.

Fuck off

Fuck off

I am ESL so I don't understand.Who is off and why I should love it?

We've been discussing whether Precure is popular or not in Brazil, and that's a Precure-related subject. This is a Precure thread, there is no problem with the content of our discussion. It belongs here.

Vete a la mierda

Fuck off Jesus

Fuck off Jose

Fuck off Enrique

I'm actually called Rafael, though.

Precure has been lacking in really good minor villains for a while.

Shut was the only great one from GoPri. Batty and Orba the only great ones from Maho. And Kira looks like it's going in a completely different way.

What does that even mean? Did you forget Lock was almost final boss status and actually managed to do something?

> Batty and Orba

They didn't do anything. Julio is actually a character.

>He's still mad no one liked maho

Maho was shit overall, what were you expecting?

I liked that female djinn semen demon more.

Lock just didn't do enough. When it was his turn as the boss he was great but I wouldn't put him on the same level as the others. He basically wasn't a character in the first half of the show.

>He basically wasn't a character in the first half of the show.

That happens so often. Neither was shut.

its k dude, brassierians are my favorite race of spic.

Meant for

Is this you?

>"With all that in mind, though, let me just state outright at the beginning that overall for me Mahou Tsukai is probably among the top three of the PreCure seasons that I enjoy "

>"Mahou Tsukai was my first "real" introduction to the Pretty Cure series and it gave me a good impression."

>"Mahou Tsukai PreCure is one of my top 3 entries in the franchise so far alongside Suite and DokiDoki!.The magical girl and wizardy combination won me over instantly, the cast are delightful, the mascot and infant are some of the franchise’s best and the vintage Cure action is as good as always. Highly recommended to PreCure fans and magical girl enthusiasts."

>"There was a fear that Maho Girls PreCure! wouldn’t be able to live up to its predecessor, Go! Princess PreCure. For me, I definitely feel that it has surprassed it. For those who are keen on magical girl and fantasy genres, Maho Girls PreCure! is well worth watching."

Threadly reminder that Maho being bad is just a meme and that it's actually the best series in the franchise.

>doesntt believe in miracles
atheist

>pc dead for years now
>bones picked clean
>Some annoying mahgtard fly keeps buzzing around and going HEY GUYS MAHO WAS ACTUALLY GOOD
>spics and brs turn the bones into their new home

Just kill me.

Would you marry a baddie?

If this is Mirai user I swear you're the most unrespectable piece of shit ever. I know you abandoned your previous waifu for a character you didn't even know before maho started.

Gopri's pit service is unreal.

Too intelligent to watch Precure?