Makes no sense

SOON
O
O
N

>greece firepower

Amen brother

I really don't know

They borrowed money from germans to buy loads of tanks from germans and later they made the germans bail them out. top kek

*Greater Greece

Can't afford to do otherwise with the looming threat of our abuser from the east. We have to maintain a nearly equal amount of military equipment so as to repel them should the need arise, despite the fact that they are 8x more numerous than us.

damn right

>1914
BEST YEAR EVER

for Empire of Aleksadar Makedonski

Such an unsightly statue it is..

i still wait from that croat user (possibly female) to post his/her hand

>possibly female
How so?

Heard they want to cancel the Lausanne treaty, better keep the military readiness high.

Do I look like those few autists that argue about pointless shit? Here's one of the latest shits you have done, Kumanovo 2015. But as I said you're a retard and mongrel, fucking "we dindu nuffin" "shuw me"

we don't yet know if it's feminine.

because refuses to do so

i can post my hand without sucking in a bunch of non-excuses

You're a retard.
The burden of proof in historiography is on the affirmation.

They are the ones making the claim that present-day Albanians are descendants of Illyrians of Antiquity.

For example, Bulgarians, Serbs and Croats were attested in numerous works by contemporary Frankish, Norman, Papal and Byzantine authors and documents.

"Albanians" occupying the very strategic Epiru/Dyrrachium, Macedonia provinces WEREN'T.

There are few female anons that are participating on /balk/

Hoxha bought firearms for everyone, preparing for an imaginary western invasion.
He died but the weapons remained.

Hungary stronger than Serbia, yeah, sure buddy

>Spain is less powerfull than Poland
wut ?

Lol. Macedonian police imagining an invasion and going after Albanians. Why dont you start honoring the Ohrid agreement?

All females lurking /balk/ post feet right now

Poland Stronk. I doubt their equipment is new though, most likely Soviet leftovers.

>Russia
>0.09
There's no way Russia is the least powerful country on that map. They have a pretty modern army and a lot of their own technology.

Since u mentioned Vatican, did you know there were 4 albanian popes?
One of them came from Dalmatia. He also sent armed forces to defend his countrymen from the Slavs.

We have created a special formula that makes up epic troll material but is not factual

Serbia dropped to 8000 active military during Democratic Party government. From 2000 to 2012 DOS governments (their fifth column) dismantled Serbian Military, installed NATO office, signed NATO information sharing agreement, and (((reformed))) army to (((NATO standard))).

Their army is a joke, more than 50% of military school attendants are women, that is why their President/PM Vučić is trying to avoid conflict at all costs.

spain invest very little in it`s army, only around 11 bilions, same as poland but less effective since they have higher prices.

This is why i dont want and refuse to talk you.
p.s. WE DINDU NUFFIN WE WUZ GUD SCHUL BOIS #ALBANIARICHKIDS

Democratic Party dindu nuffin

I thought they had 40k troops, what do you mean by 8k?

this

fuck those traitors, we need to hang them for everything they did. we can't literally recover from them in the next 20 years at least

>4 Albanian popes

Oh please, do name them and the dates of their pontificates.

military service isn't mandatory for years now...

>implying that Vucic is better
fuck off loser

Why would the Serbs vote such an effeminate cuck into office?

You misunderstood the rankings. The smaller the number the stronger the military is. On the chart this correlates to a darker color.

Then fuck off since you refuse to provide factual evidence.

he unironocally is. at least he's spending his time on improving military unlike those sellouts who destroyed it

Wait a moment please.

why do they have female soldiers now?
the army is a joke.

nice spelling fucktard now go watch zadruga with ur parents i wish Nato nuked this shithole

>miss one letter
>accuses me of spelling while ignoring everything else i've said
nice non-arguments you have there

The day of the rope is coming for you pedos.

Muhh 3 helicopters from Russia xDD Putin brat xDDD

>helicopters
oh fuck, i didn't know you're actually retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=LLdd0JsdTUY

>>Be a sns bot
>>>>calls me retarded
lol k

At one point, I believe in 2006 or 2007, they had less than 22 000 employees in Vojska Srbije/Serbian Military.

Among those, at least 8-9 thousand were civilians, and only around 8000 were frontline Infantry, Mechanized and Tank Brigade servicemen.

They may have 40000 people in Armed Forces employment today, but I expect that many are civilians, "liaison", "officers" and - WOMEN.
Women are completely useless in actual combat, if not detrimental to their side.

Pope Saint Eleutherius (175-189)
Pope Saint Caius (283-296)
Pope John IV (640-642)
Pope Clement XI (1700-1721)
ocnal.com/2014/08/i_27.html

>y-yyou're a le sns b-bot
the absolute state of zuti these days

WE

Za koga si ti glasovao? A tvoji roditelji?
Tko je dobar u Srbiji sada?
A od 2000. do danas?

go watch pink or Zeljko Mitrovic or some shir fuck off from Sup Forums Milorad

Svako ko nije Vucic

repeat after me

THE GLORIOUS PRESIDENT OF SERBIA, ALEKSANDAR VUČIĆ

az sam ubiec na surbi

Saint Paisios said skopia will originally be recognised then dismantled with south skopia going to greece. After that north epirus will join greece aswell. We have 5 year tops to see our country grow and balkaniggers and roaches btfo.

>>>implying that Serbia is an independent state

>Pope Saint Eleutherius (175-189)
>Pope Saint Caius (283-296)
>Pope John IV (640-642)
>Pope Clement XI (1700-1721)

>Albanian popes
>They didn't call themselves Albanian
>They didn't identify as Albanians
>Their contemporaries didn't consider them Albanian
>2nd century AD
>3rd century AD
>7th century AD
>Albanian

I want to get frozen to be awaken 1000 years later and get to learn about Albanian history.

Pope Saint Eleutherius (175-189)**
Eleutherius spread the Bible to many countries of the Roman Empire. While the legend that an English king Lucius sought baptism from Eleutherius may be fiction, the pope sent a mission to the British which was then a Roman province. He is believed to be the first Albanian pope.

Pope Saint Caius (283-296)
Caius decreed that before a man would be bishop, he must first be porter, reader, exorcist, acolyte, sub-deacon, deacon, and priest. He divided the districts of Rome among the deacons. It was during the pontificate of Caius that Diocletian ascended the imperial throne.

Pope John IV (640-642)
John IV did not forget his native land which was being harried by Serbs. He sent funds to Dalmatia to help redeem the poor natives who had been carried off by barbarians. He also secured relics from the its troubled churches and built a church in Rome to house them.

Pope Clement XI (1700-1721)
Born in Urbano, Italy, of the Albani family whose forebears fought for the Turks for 25 years alongside the 15th century folkhero of the Albanians, Scanderbeg thus preventing the Ottoman Turks from overunning Europe. Clement XI also fostered foreign missions but was unsuccessful in converting Czar Peter the Great.

* L’OSSERVATORE ROMANO Year CXL -N 139 (42.777), Vatican City, Wednesday, June 20, 2001

da li zheleo objasniti na kratko zasto mrzis vucica?

Hoxha

woah, we got Gorenje now.

nice fantasy map

Daj odjebi ove botove i ispričaj malo o Srbiji i političkoj sceni. Kaj se uopće zamaraš s takvima?

Ozbiljno me zanima od 2000 do danas, da usporedim s našima ovdje.

Liberal najveci isti kao zuti a vadi se na njih posle 5 godina i dalje,briselska pudlica guzi se merkelovoj i prihvata imigrante, drzava nam je u potpunom kurcu i imamo 250 eu platu odo ja da se besim bb

Quite accurate but i suspect the bulgarians will not be very pleased with this

see

Women make excellent pilots and snipers.

>serb infighting
Goooood

>you will never live to see pater kleomenis resurrect paisios and watch them use byzantine ninjutsu to remove all jehovas witnesses

youtube.com/watch?v=QWThzFJgBbk

post your hand while this is happening, no one will notice your female look trust me

Some of the greatest snipers in history have been female, in fact. The Soviet union had an entire division of female pilots as well.

Kurdish females were also quite useful in the war against ISIS, as were the Persian Marxists in their revolt against the Islamic regime.

svi su govna iskreno nema sta da se prica malo sam larp kao glasac ds-a da napalim ove botove jedino Sasa Radulovic i Bosko Obradovic su po meni ok

>native land Dalmatia harried by Serbs
>Pope from 640 to 642
>Albanian is native in Dalmatia, which is harried by Serbs in 7th century

I AM TRIGGERED

What the fuck is the purple in the middle of Macedonia? Dalaran?

>your female
mine female? I don't have one. They have rights and shiet now

absolute state of illyria

>Pope Saint Eleutherius (175-189)**
Pope Eleutherius (died 189), also known as Eleutherus, was the Bishop of Rome from c. 174 to his death.[1] (The Vatican cites 171 or 177 to 185 or 193.) According to the Liber Pontificalis, he was a Greek born in Nicopolis in Epirus, Greece.[2][3]

mrzim vucica, ali imam veliku zelju da ti lomim udove, kao i ostalima koji pisu ovakva sranja.
zapravo je tvoje larpovanje manje retardirano od tvojih stvarnih uverenja. neironicno se upucaj

Dalmatia used to be all to the river Morava

Jao ti ces nekom da lomis nesto aj teraj se u tri picke materine

No, that is Bolshevik bullshit. Those female pilots were sub-par and flew mostly crappy Po-2 biplane .

>Radulović
To je onaj suhi retard kojem su balijanderi smaknuli oca u Dobrovoljačkoj a Srbe smatra genocidnima, i koji je bio u Vučićevoj vladi pa izašao?

>Obradović
To je onaj knjižničar/bibliotekar koji sere o Kosovu i srpstvu iz Beograda a nije vidio dana rata i ništa u životu nije napravio za Srbe u i izvan Srbije?

Da, ista stvar kao i ovdje. Cucked (((liberali))) i (((reformisti))) i lažni, papirnati (((patrioti))) i "turbonacionalisti" bez dana ratnog staža i zasluga.

stop finding excuses right fucking now!

Only reason I support Vucic is cause he added 200mil more to the military budget in 2018. He also announced that we are adding 15k more active troops. Also our female cadetes are cute.

go complain to Vatican m8.

Da, u 2. stoljeću. U 6. i 7. stoljeću više nije. Bizantska tema Dalmacija definitivno nije.
Ovdje su dalmatinski obalni gradovi.
Nemoj upijati novohrvatska sranja i wikipediju.hr

Završiti ćeš kao ovaj debilni Albanac

we have the most illegal firearms per capita thanks to hoxha.

kad je Radulovic rekao da smo mi genocidan narod???? Izasao je jer je video veliku korupciju u ovoj usranoj drzavi

Thanks m8. Have this catholic prophecy in return. I've said it before and I'll say it again, orthodox and catholic prophecy generally are a match.

It looks delusional and really sad.

Muhhh 3 Tanks from 1945