Fucking dropped

If you don't like the heat then stay out kitchen, bro.
youtu.be/U0sdQvJEYic
I can't look at him in the same way. He has lost his nerve. He is broken man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g&index=72&list=WL&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=qOBWVyCQUr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He looks like someone who as a kid, when asked what you wanted to be when he grew up said "the wizard from gauntlet"

t. Destifag

10/10 would play d&d w/

What ever happened to his livestreams? I'd like to see some fire side chats with styx.

Nah, he choked, bro.

He needs to back off for awhile. He's become very overexposed lately, someone said "he'll jump in to any random person's stream" - and it's true.

Choked on what?

And yes, I'm a 10.2 dickriding fuckboi.

test post please ignore

Isn't this what all of these people do? Cross-talk to gather in more audience and some create controversy and e-drama to get even more subscribers? Because it works. And that translates to more Shekels.

>dickriding
Projecting?

OP is a destiny bellend nibbler

Never lost a debate. Let that sink in.

hi

I just realized that Styx looks very Asian. Is he a Hapa?

He's a good boy

>See flag
>Too lazy to make joke

He would be the ultimate dungeon master.

naked ape, sargon, JF, JonTron, Brittney Venti, Tara McCarthy... pretty much everyone he has ever debated.

What did Styx do?

he lost to Metokur, Ape, and Ryan Dawson

Ryan looked like an established university professor teaching a 5th grader in their "debate"

youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g&index=72&list=WL&t=1s

lol okay, fag

Required listening:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOBWVyCQUr4

You are seriously deluded. Name one point he has conceded?

kill yourself deluded shill

He speaks like a Jew. Nonstop talking with a sort of disconnected demeanor, like he's talking at people rather than talking to people. It's the reason I can't listen to his videos. He's an intelligent guy and makes good points here and there, but he just goes on and on and the majority of what he says is just basic observations or historical information. I try listening but I always lose interest in him after after a minute or two.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Destiny will debate anyone, you are free to try and best him.

styx has never been a thinker

he just states things that are very obvious in long winded ways so retards think he's profound

Go to Kraut general for your reddit e-celebs

Styx is the ultimate.

Why are you britcucks such memes all the time? Are you male? Why the fuck would you ever agree with anything Density says?

He always uses the word "dawg" too. And it makes his debates almost unlistenable

sugi pula

Serious question: Why do people care about this guy? I've never seen a faggier, more embarrassing guy in my life.

Wealthy blacks commit more crime than poor whites
Jontron debate

I don't blindly agree with anything he says. He uses truth and logic to come to informed decisions. No one puts as much research into their debates as destiny

What's he supposed to? Start making condescending nit-pick videos full of ad homs and fake laughter to show his intellectual superiority? That market is cornered.

Sounds like that's an argument based on prescription. Why do you know that?

You didn't understand the post

Just goes to show, ask the Alt-Right tough questions on the practicality of creating an ethnostate irl and they'll dissolve into autistic shit flinging niggers, screeching about how you are a race traitor because you ask them tough questions that they can not answer.

No, it is you who doesn't understand.

you create it by getting millions of whites together who agree on the ethnostate and find a bunch of land where Whites would be a large majority and then restrict immigration

the government would come after you at first but nothing good ever came easy

fuck off with your e-celeb faggots, mohammed
>in all fields

Meh, I honestly can't stomach the guy for more than 5 minutes or so, I'll just take your word for it I guess, he's still annoying.

i dont like styx at all his civic cuckery is an embarrassment but he's right, he was just in that debate to hang out and maybe get his name a little more out there, no one anticipated that debate would blow up the way that it did and he fell down the rabbit hole along with everyone else involved, he's a guy that generally just wants to observe and analyse, just like metokur

>"Whattabout the million non-whites who doesn't want to leave (the ethnostate)?"
They want an ethnostate without getting their hands dirty. Styxx just reveal how pussy these faggots are.

i dont understand how he has so many subs

im thinking of starting a youtube channel and just rattling off my opinions because obviously they dont have to be good or coherent and people are just looking for someone to talk at them

*His version of truth and logic that he reaches being a manipulative snake

Destiny is an e-celeb, former video-gamer. Cancer

It's been true the whole time; see TYT

That debate really showed true colors of these skeptic idiots.

Like Sargon of Akkad, Styx thinks he's much smarter than he really is.

Fuck off with your constant references to sageing threads like a fucking Boomer. And don't say in all fields if you aren't putting it in all fields

>What's he supposed to?

Become pro-white?

You'll end up being seen as a cuck or a coward, if you pretend you don't understand the White Genocide problem in front of youtube kids that do get it.

He doesn't have to become alt-right, but he do have to show that he understands the problem of Whitey suffering endless non-white immigration, if he are to avoid being bullycided.

Ethno-statism can only work in European countries, in my opinion. Spencer sounds like an insane person when he talks about carving out a piece of America for whites only.

He made good predictions during the elections. Almost got all the swings states Donald won. He's by far the most accurate compared to everyone else.

Styx has been outed as a tranny cross dresser. Anyone who supported him needs the gas.

fuck you, so whites are suppose to fight with non-whites in a 50/50 demoshit system?

whites can do what ever they put their mind to.

>he's a guy that generally just wants to observe and analyse, just like metokur

But his observations are worthless, if he pretends to not understand what his audience understands. White will need to discriminate against non-whites, if white people are to survive.

Comments like this prove his point. Sad.

>destiny has to concede a point to be deemed a loss
>mfw being stubborn ass is about to make me an undefeated debater

WRONG

i watched him during the election and the weeks before he said that HILL would probably win if there was no racist tape of her. well there wasn't.

someone like bill mitchell was much more accurate and actually broke apart the polls scientifically and by sample, where as styx did nothing but run his fucking mouth as usual

You can give it a shot if you want, but i'm pretty sure Spencer is just another MK-Ultra type psy-op.

People only do that when they argue in good faith, which manlet doesn't do. If he starts losing on a topic he changes the topic or nitpicks something rather than concede a point. It might look good to 12 year old starcraft fans, but anyone with any sense of this shit knows it's beyond a waste of time engaging the manlet. Let him wallow in his own echo chamber

he makes a lot of sense to me. he's smart

i dont care about spencer, im talking about the decades long goal of White americans to establish a White country with a portion of the land that makes up america. it is THE future for White americans if there is any future for White americans

>Spencer sounds like an insane person when he talks about carving out a piece of America for whites only.

It's a meme meant to get burgers to think and talk about what can be done to stop white genocide in the USA.

Styx don't need to be for the ethnostate, but he will need to admit that something discriminatory needs to be done, if whites are to avoid becoming a hated minority in the USA.

I still think people shilling for destiny is a meme. Like some joke where the poster just keeps pretending, because I genuinely find it funny when people shill for him. He loses, attacks personally, rinse and repeat.

I'm serious, bro.

>taking this faggot seriously in the first place

Discrimination combined with mass deportation seems like the best way to deal with this.I mean, so what if they get deported? They either speak English or their mother-tongue, so regardless of where they end up, they can still get out or stay. Best to rip off that band-aid quickly.

>only debate people in the "sgebdig gomunidi" cause easy shekels and wins
>Easy victories get to your head
>think you are legit smart
>Get cocky
>know your fans are to dense to acknowledge a loss by their intellectual god king anyways
>debate anyone a tier above sargon
>Get blown the fuck out

>"H... HE NEVER LOST GUYS!!! I SWEAR!!!"

haha good one, english bantz are so subtle.

>Spencer is just another MK-Ultra type psy-op.

He is not.

Do you know how underwhelming the pro-white movement was before Sup Forums went pro-white?

Spencer ran his blog from his apartment and held speeches for perhaps 20 listeners for years. Hunter ran the tiny League of the South, and married the daughter of the previous leader, IIRC. Heimbach is univershitty educated, but have had a full time manual labor job for years because he just couldn't shut up. Am-ren and Taylor had money, but BUGS again had none. Bob Whitaker was old, so he struggled for years to keep his blog open.

It's true that the bowelmovement as Mad Glenn Miller used to call it, was infected with Jews and Feds. Infiltrating the new internet nazis were however pointless, because

1. They were so underwhelmingly small

2. They spent their free time posting on the internet under their own name or with a well known nick.

3. They read all our emails etc.

Finding out what, say Hunter was doing, and who he communicated with, boiled down to reading a few blogs and and forum or two.

Now to why Spencer is the spokesperson of the alt-right. When Sup Forums started to go pro-white, it was these blogs that the anons found, and since Spencer had the biggest blog, it was him they got to know the best.

Later, when Sup Forums had started to bully the cuckservatives, and Trump had just started their campaign, and the media needed a talking head, it became Spencer by default. All the newer ones like TRS, IE, Anglin didn't want the job, and Hunter or Heimbach had their own organizations. Spencer didn't have anything outside his conference, so he was free to represent everybody. As for NPI, it's not really an institute. Nobody was interested in the pseudo-scientific heresies we were interested in, so NPI didn't have money for employees outside Spencer.

1 minute in and already the autism seeping out of Destiny is too much to bear.

Not to you but for the people that don't know: Shkreli, Dawson, Metokur, Faulk, JF, even Naked Ape all beat him. Whoever actually wants to see Destiny get btfo check those debates out. And these are just some of the better ones, let me know others!

If he ever actually expects to be taken seriously by serious people, he needs to cut his hair and dress presentable.
>he looks like a street walker

>I don't care what people think of me
>Actually I don't want to be part of some drama
*proceeds to make 20min video about it*

Why is this guy so self-unaware?

Styx doing all this excuse making to dodge Destiny, straight pussy. If you scared, just say it. Don't give me a monologue nigga.

The goal is to get a majority of white people going pro-white, and when that happens, everything becomes possible because pro-white will get political power. .

>Richard Spencer is the Phantom Menace

Spencer wants to address the racial issue (lumping Jews in with caucasians), while ignoring the class struggle.

He serves a purpose, so I want him to keep talking, I want everyone to start talking loudly desu.

He is mostly English. He has the John Lennon phenotype and Lennon was also Asian looking for an Englishman.a weird diverse island. Lots of very different looks. Sargon just looks American.

whats with Destiny/his fans and being huge wiggers DAWG

>Why is this guy so self-unaware?

Self aware guys don't call themselves Styxhexenhammer666 and start a youtube channel talking about esoteric stuff.

anybody that knows styx saw this coming during that debate

>Spencer wants to address the racial issue (lumping Jews in with caucasians), while ignoring the class struggle.

Most pro-whites ignore this, because we need something to fight over that is not race related, once a future for white children have been secured.

That real commies want to solve the class problem first, thinking that this will solve the race-problem as well, is a major reason why pro-whites don't want to go there.

Every time I hear about some debate happening between Destiny and some alt-right faggot, I inevitably hear how Destiny slaughtered them. How fucking hard is it to argue that demographics is destiny (especially in a Democracy), and that either it's okay to be white or whites have to die. Either whites can be like every other race and have their own homeland and be proud of their own race or they have to be singled out and treated essentially as non-humans, denied the right of self-determination and must submit to genocide. And yes, being outbred in your own homeland is a definition of genocide, defined by the UN. Displacement and outbreeding of natives is defined as genocide. Either that applies to all peoples or we discriminate against only whites because...who knows.

Demographics is destiny, especially in a democracy. Everything I've said has no rebuttal other than "I don't care, whites don't exist" or "good, I want whites to die out." There is no logical argument against it.

>become a demographic minority in your own country in a DEMOCRACY
>no longer control your country or your destiny
>become an ethnic minority in your own country
>get absorbed and assimilated by the majority

The same arguments were and are used in Africa and ISRAEL. That's all you have to do and say. Why were these arguments acceptable for African nations and Israel but no okay for whites and Europeans? All you have to do is ask what the future looks like if we keep going down this demographic path.

Greg Johnson BTFO'd Styx

Destiny winning debates is a meme.

why are you upset with him exactly?

I wouldn't know because I don't watch them.

Stop misgendering her CARL! That's a FtM trans person shitlord

I know you are reading this thread Styx. This guy is right. Time to shit or get off the pot.

Yep, the same guy who's been avoiding Faulk for months and gave up trying to debate JF because he knows he can't win

I don't get it, what would they debate about?

>Nigger with a soft A

Debaters HATE this one trick that makes you WIN 100% of ALL debates...
>never concede a point

Styx is getting big headed. He used to be anti twitter, but now he acts like an twitter ho desperate for attention. You’re better than this styx