laist.com/2014/05/30/man_named_in_elliot_rodger_manifest.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny
youtube.com/watch?v=i9FGHtfnYWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

I will find out soon

FPBP
/thread

was some whiny rich california kid justified when he shot random people because he was too beta to ask someone on a date? oh Sup Forums

"I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl! And white girls are the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes.How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them? I thought with rage. I glared at them for a bit, and then decided I had been insulted enough. I angrily walked toward them and bumped the Asian guy aside, trying to act cocky and arrogant to both the boy and the girl.

"Isla Vista was at its wildest state at that time, and I saw lots of Asian guys walking around with hot blonde girls on their arm. It fueled me with rage, as it always had. I should be one of those guys, but no blonde girls gave me that chance. I looked down at all of them, and in my drunken carelessness, extended my arm out and pretended to shoot them all, laughing giddily as I did it. Eventually, some partiers climbed up onto the ledge. They were all obnoxious, rowdy boys whom I’ve always despised. A couple of pretty girls came up and talked to them, but not to me."

>was

Srsly

"They all started socializing right next to me, and none of the girls paid any attention to me. A dark, hate-fueled rage overcame my entire being, and I tried to push as many of them as I could from the 10-foot ledge. My main target was the girls. I wanted to punish them for talking to the obnoxious boys instead of me. It was one of the most foolish and rash things I ever did, and I almost risked everything in doing it, but I was so drunk with rage that I didn’t care. I failed to push any of them from the ledge, and the boys started to push me, which resulted in me being the one to fall onto the street. When I landed, I felt a snap in my ankle, followed by a stinging pain. I slowly got up and found that I couldn’t even walk. I had to stumble, and stumble I did. I tried to get away from there as fast as I could."

beta.

First one to guess the letter of my first name decides if I kms or go play CSGO with my pony waifu

I'll flip a coin if nobody guesses

He's more fucked up than i thought yikes

elliott rodger was a pussy and was just doing it wrong; no girl wants to date someone that refers to himself as the supreme gentleman, i'm sorry

>is a brony
not surprised you side with elliot here.
A, kill yourself

>A
nope

kys S

Oh wow just flipped a coin.

Well, it's been fun so good night?

It's R

bye bye

No, a young man should not destroy himself or others because he believes he is a prisoner of biology. He does not know what his true self is or what his genes are trying to express in the long term. It is pride and folly.

Certainly, roasties and normalfags BTFOd
Canonized as a saint amongst robots
>top 10 anime encounters

Richard?

Asian males are the least attractive males out there due to the fact that they are neotenous. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny

The general rule of thumb in dating mechanics is, women look for partners with less neotenous features (blacks, arabs, masculine whites), while men look for neotenous features (feminine whites, asians).

Asian males / black women are the two opposite extremes and not wanted by anybody.

In fantasy fiction terms, whites are the jack of all trades, the human race, Asians are elves (smaller more feminine but have other qualities above whites). Blacks are orcs: strong, dumb, masculine.

An elf/human male is less likely to marry an orc female, but an orc male is more likely to impregnate a human female, while a human male is more likely to impregnate an elf female.

youtube.com/watch?v=i9FGHtfnYWY

No.

He may have had a small penis (autopsy reports 4.23" erect) but he had a reasonably attractive face and was rich. His personality defects were completely correctable but he chose to be butthurt instead of proactive about making himself a better human the way that ZYZZ did.

Rodgie-poo could have been amazing.
But he chose to be dead instead.

You're a little late to be talking about Elliot Rodger, what the fuck man?

and yes, most definitely Yes

I wish we had about 100,000 more elliot rodgers out there.

Ofc women are whore and no sane society would allow them to freely choose their mates

No. He was not wrong with his ideas but the execution was simply mediocre. It was essentially as if he shitposted irl with his virgin rage all over some stacies he never even tried to ask out. He simply saw how unfair the game is, he realised how bad he is at playing it, and instead of just not playing the game, he just lost it.
His ideas on women were absolutely correct but shooting some obviously coal burning whore white sluts wasn't the way. Not to mention his utter lust for blond bimbos despiute his insecurities and betaness which didn't work in his favour ofc
It'd have been so much better if he planned beforehand,redpilled the population and slowly worked his magic by serial murders and kidnappings

Riley?

He's my hero.

Completely justified, he did nothing wrong.

Livestream it you coward

roman?