See a beautiful woman

>see a beautiful woman
>she has a mixed race child

>see shill on Sup Forums
>see has last years memes

So? I hate them too but who cares about that shit. Find a hot bitch and make 15 children now you pussy.

White women and black men are both the most attractive race and gender combination. White women most feminine and fertile looking while black men are the most masculine and alpha.
Both also suffer oppressions from white men.

Black men and white women combination isnt just biological/evolution at work but also a political manifestation

It’s white man fault. Kill all non-aryans or be soyboy and be killed and replaced. I think it’s very simple.

t. white southern girl

"Sorry but I'm not going to fuck you because I'm not the first and I'm a snowflake so that triggers me so hard WHY ARE YOU LIVING YOUR LIFE???!!"

As if any woman would be interest in a shitty, fat, alt-right loser with a micropenis. Not a political thread

Next time, knock the child down

Tell the woman her father must be proud

Then spit in her face

Walk away.

She’ll be mad at first, but eventually she’ll start having sex dreams about you and may even consider putting the child up for adoption

Could work.

I live in Maryland, and I never see this. It's always the ugly and poor ones with race mixed children.

>digits

It checks out

hello rostie, why so triggered?

A true god amongst men

Take this advice, OP.

If you've had previous relations with non-whites, let alone a child, your overall 'score' takes a significant dive, no matter how pretty you are.
All men worth a damn feel this instinctively, some are shamed or conditioned out of recognising that raising another mans child is a super bitch move. Raising a child from another race, well...
Plenty of girls know this, they just pretend not to. Eventually hoping calling you a micro-penis racist will in some way repair her poor decisions.
KYS

I used to be hung up on a girl. She liked black guys. Now she has 2kids, different ,black dads, no child support, and she's a fat who're nobody wants to be around. The toll.

>see has last years memes
what the fuck are you talking about, faggot?
eat a bucket of aids and gtfo

Well, look on the bright side, you think she's attractive and you know she's available.

best combo, mmmmm

Oh goy, I'm flattered.

>404

Lurk moar boomer

>88
Checked. Do this OP

She'll be having him eating tuna fish and mayonaise sandwiches on wonder bread with the crust cut off and drinking milk in plastic cups in a trailer park in no time.

stop talking about racemixing you subversive shill asshole.