Do nukes really exist Sup Forums?

What if Nuclear weapons were just a huge bluff to ensure the security of the global worlld order post WW2.

What if they didn't really exist would we see a marked increase in wars and resistance to the predominant paradigm?

Other urls found in this thread:

beckerexhibits.wustl.edu/dental/articles/babytooth.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LEXG7h6kBOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My cousin attended nagasaki hook elementary school. I can assure you it really happened

I understand what you are saying, user. I honestly can't find any evidence either way other than that Hiroshima and Nagasaki looked (somewhat) like firebombings and I can only find a few convincing videos and mostly records of more tests. Who knows. It kind of reminds me of the moon landing. They could fake it back then because everyone was a bunch of dumb fucks but they never could today. Maybe their real, but if they were that shit would be popping off and you know it. We probably wouldn't have even lived this long. Anything's possible I suppose. I just don't buy into "much nukes are gonna kill us all"

They are real op. Go cast your bait somewhere else.

im in line with your reasoning,

>my cousins dad survived the holocaust

It would be easier to make real atomic bombs than it would be to fake it, Op.

Explain "nuclear tests" with 100 tons of dynamite present

>It would be easier to make real atomic bombs than it would be to fake it,

how so? They ca fake the holocaust, why can't they fake the atom bob?

the manhattan project employed hundreds of thousands of people all across the country and still was kept secret

Seen the glass in Maralinga, so unless the government can be fuck pouring a whole bunch of thermite and thorium around the desert then I'd say its a fair chance they do.

When a fission bomb goes off specific elements come from the accelerated decay of uranium or plutonium. One of them is strontium 90 which is very close in atomic configuration as calcium and when absorbed will be used as such. Bone marrow will be irradiated for the next 30 odd years before the half the dosage drops.
Check out the Baby Tooth Survey for extra research material, it's how I learned about it

>unless the government can be fuck pouring a whole bunch of thermite and thorium around the desert

they can

used to calibrate equipment

Like stacking up 15 million tons of TNT for Castle Bravo...

>the accelerated decay of uranium or plutonium.

youtube.com/watch?v=LEXG7h6kBOQ

galen windsor unraveled alot of the radiatiion threat

how so?

The TNT induces an inward pressure and temperature gradient high enough to destabilize the fissionable material like uranium 232

THERE WASNT A HOLOCAUST IN JAPAN AND THAT WOULD BE YOUR UNCLE

>galen windsor unraveled alot of the radiatiion threat
Proof the nuclear fission reaction happened:

>the manhattan project employed hundreds of thousands of people all across the country and still was kept secret
Oppenheimer was ratting us out to the Soviets every step of the way. Worst. Secret. Ever.
And... bad analogy fallacy. The fake holocaust has problems - How do you gas 6 million people? What do you do with the bodies? How come Zyklon B only kills body lice? Why track people who you're going to kill? Why not just shoot them in the back of the head to begin with? Why did the Soviets LIE about the gas chambers?
Now, explain the same flaws in the hypothesis that atomic bombs are real. You have no such evidence.
Ergo. Bad analogy fallacy..
You have two problems to make the "atomic bombs are fake"...
1) The physics.
2) Evidence they didn't actually make the damned things and what information we have
is faked.

sound like a slight of hand explanation

>Do nukes really exist Sup Forums?
I am a nuclear physicist. I don't say that to make an appeal to authority to you. I don't ask you to take my word for it. I assure you, however, that you will never be able to convince ME that nuclear weapons are not real.

that seems like something that can be attributed to increase in sugar

Yeah nukes are real. massive weapons of world destruction that can total a continent? Probably just world power propaganda

nukes exist, but their destructive capability is exaggerated

only by dropping hundreds or thousands of individual warheads over a large area could you actually destroy a large area, meanwhile the radiation causes problems for every country equally

chemical weapons are still the main terrifying threat of a country that has decided it doesn't give a fuck anymore, which in simulations commonly includes russia and its allies

>(((Oppenheimer)))

Jupitar(elizabeth Rusbridger) controls nuclear weapons / the patents

nope

>you will never be able to convince ME that nuclear weapons are not real.

yea well you were educated to believe as it was taugh.

sooo declaring your refusal to accept information that may oppose your perspective is ignorance on your part.

not like you actually built a nuclear weapon or seen a test firsthand

So?
People would have thought TV was magic over a hundred years ago doesn't mean it is
Reactions like these leave a pretty telling signature not only on the site they are triggered on but the environment they eventually poison. Our teeth contain more strontium isotopes than ever recorded in history, how did it get there?
sugar? It was because of that survey which stopped open air nuclear tests

Yes, go to Hiroshima and Nagasaki

It's an interesting theory, but definitely false.

Source: I've witnessed a nuclear test!

I like your propensity to question, but unless you've had the class, did the experiments, and took the field trip to the local national lab ... yeah, it's a lot to explain.
Consider this, however: nuclear power plants. If nuclear bomb are impossible, what about nuclear power plants? What's your take on those? Fake as well?

Yea you're talking out your ass. How exactly does a bunch of TNT stabilize anything?

>go to Auschwitz

>I've witnessed a nuclear test!

when and where?

In the mid 90s in french polynesia.

hehe I posted DEstabilize though

holy fuck what brainlet made this image
chernobly has reactor cores that still leak radioactive materials despite their best efforts to coat the whole site in concrete. hiroshima and nagasaki were bombs that detonate at a single moment and the immense power of the explosion sends any radioactive material over great distances and then it slowly decays eventually leaving no detectable radioactivity.
idr what radioactive material was used in ww2 but chernobyl was u232 which has a very long half life iirc

jesus christ i just dont get how someone can be so stupid yet be confident enough to make a retarded image like that

No one knew exactly what 100t of TNT would look like, there had been bigger explosions before but those were hardly accurate milestones. The 100t test was designed to give a nice benchmark to gauge the power of the upcoming Trinity test.

The real argument against nukes being fake is the radionuclides still scattered around the test sites. It would require considerably more manpower and resources to manufacture these in quantities to thwart any idiot with a shovel and a gamma ray spectrometer (costs about as much as a used car). Not only can you demonstrate that an intense and brief neutron flux, many times more energetic than any reactor, occurred in the area but, with an extra deluxe spectrometer, you can hone in on the date of the detonation.

As a neat aside, a few days after Fukushima, if you had access to a tall tower, a gamma spectrometer and a vacuum cleaner you could actually get the time at which the breached reactor shutdown all the way from Europe by concentrating the minuscule amount of fallout in the atmosphere and comparing isotope ratios.

pics?

No I didn't take any photos. There are a lot of pics floating around of those tests though.

We got pretty close (in retrospect maybe a bit too close), and it was fucking terrifying, even though most of it was underground.

>I didn't take any photos.

well i guess i cn only take your word for it eh

I suppose so!

Though I warrant my account might be more useful than the conspiracy nonsense being touted here.

>conspiracy nonsense

dig up some soil, have it tested, or purchase a spectrometer and test it yourself if personal accounts cannot be trusted by you

Klaus Fuchs was the spy. Oppenheimer was guilty of not reporting an attempt by someone to get him to give away secrets but there is no evidence that he was a spy. Those allegations were pushed by Levi Strauss to kick Oppenheimer out of AEC leadership

You are trying to teach an ignoramus.

>explain nuclear power plants

Fuckin hampster weels mang. Ill do u 1 better. If nuculer boms are real y r ther no mutents

>nuke truthers
This has to be a meme right? To you have any compelling evidence for this?

your cousin is a beta cuck who dress like a whore
> just like you,
> nukes never existed, fear propgaganda like the "lolocaust...meh 6 slutillion "

The Soviets/Russians said Oppenheimer was their spy during Glasnost. The Verona papers exposed Oppenheimer as well.
It was known, but as a fake "(((American)))" hero, they couldn't give him the chair like they did the (((Rosenbergs))), because the American people would wake up to the fact that Jews are selling the US out at an abnormally high rate. So, they pulled his security clearance and claimed that even that was unjust antisemitism.

>If nuculer boms are real y r ther no mutents
Aw shit. I can't tell.

Galen Windsor a nuclear physicist. And som other bits of info got me curious.

by default anything coming from the government is a lie in some way so I look to alternative sources and decide for myself what to believe.

some people see this as dumb, but whatever to each their own

you're an idiot, and you're 2 steps away from becoming a flat-earther

when nukes dont exist, why fearing Best Korea?

THERE WASNT A HOLOCAUST IN JAPAN AND THAT WOULD BE YOUR UNCLE

yes there was

NK is a masonic talmud jew meme, khazar empire runs that utopia
Hell, even the swiss guard the DMZ, now why the fuck is that, right?
Because rail lines and access to the ocean makes NK the best Korea

definition of the word holocaust is burnt offering, and Japs were burnt offered twice. They're the true Holocaust victims

>balsawood house
>camera doesn't melt or move during blast

Nukes confirmed fake

Bio weapons are worse

Camera was in a concrete block house photographing via a mirror.

The camera was inside a bunker and then was itself within an enormous block of lead. Under these circumstances, the method of operation of a film camera proved very useful: each frame was only exposed for a brief time before the film advanced, this spread the heat and prevented melting. The thermal radiation was still intense which is why dark mica windows were used (very little thermal expansion so resilient to shock heating).

Remove your tin foil hat.

oh look, this thread again

>concrete
Vs
>nuclear blast

Nice try shill

tinfoil hats work for what theyre designed to do

>i know nothing about material science

>i know nothing about video editing

>doooh... .drool in mah shoe.
Concrete vs. nuclear blast.

>i know nothing about video editing
I know enough to know that you are a fucking niggerfaggot to think that nukes are not real. I suppose that all those nips think it was a faked as well

>you are a fucking niggerfaggot to think that nukes are not real.

great argument you got there

>1954

>ground zero
>implying firebombing and regular ordinance can't produce the same result

>being this delusional

>nips think it was a faked as well
it was a major firebombing campaign. the nip court used the "super ultra secret weapon" to convince the fanatics to surrender.

>nuclear blast from stored ultraviolet energy
>creates dirty smoke from burning chemicals

hmmm

thats steam brah

That's photo editing you stupid fuck. I bet you think man never went to the moon as well

>comparing photo editing with video editing

>Nagasaki hook elementary

Underrated fpbp

>steam creates black soot

>nuclear blast from stored ultraviolet energy
Yup, I know you are a retarded nigger or american education is really as bad as they say

nukes are real but ayy lmaos don't let us use them you stupid nerd

Are you seriously suggesting that possibility or this is just some ironic shitpost of the flat earth kind?
I understand the "i never saw a nuke,so they may be fake" mentality..
Its irrefutable as long as you don't get nuked...
But...seriously......
Conspiracy theories are hilarious nowadays

Burger education

>video isn't an extension of photography
> I bet you think man never went to the moon as well

Association fallacy

>Do nukes really exist Sup Forums?

yes.

>reduce argument or statement to a conspiracy theory to end any serious discussion

nice shill tactic
>nuclear weapons don't utilize ultraviolet radiation

>Association fallacy
huh? all you idiots claim the moon landing was faked by video editing, just kill yourself, or get medical attention

at no point was the moon landing even discussed, you're basically associating my statements with that of another argument and subject entirely, then attacking that rather than what is actually being discussed.

Ah shit. Some of these guys are serious about there being no atomic weapons.

>nuclear weapons don't utilize ultraviolet radiation
>I am a retard cunt with no knowledge of high school physics
What is the strong nuclear force? fake as well?

it's wise to question thh possibility considering only the threaat persists rather than the utilization, no questions whether tanks or bombs or even napalm or biological weapons exist.

But nukes seem to carry alot of "mysticism" with them.

>nuclear physics are taught in high school

STFU, you filthy negro..
I'm trying to be serious

Nukes 100% exist, but I question the supposed numbers of actively maintained weapons fielded by each country that has them. Upkeep on nuclear weapons is expensive.

here they are you moron